PDA

View Full Version : To wax or not to wax

Samantha Jane
05-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi girls,

I have for sometime now shaved my legs and I enjoy the sensual the process of shaving, as much as I love the smooth result afterwards.

My wife has now expressed a wish to wax my legs for me, which she says will cut down on the amount of shaving required. However, my quandary being is it worth the pain and what are the advantages/disadvantages, if any of waxing?

Samantha xx

Clare
05-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Hi Samantha Jane,

Pain? What pain?

I have been having full body (from the neck down) waxing for a decade now. I guess that the more you wax, the less hair regrowth their is, so the less painful it becomes.

I only feel the initial stinging when the professional starts, but after a while you get used to it. if you have a very good person doing you, the whole process can be over very quickly and after a shower / bath, any residual effects are minimised.

Waxing can be expensive, but over time you can spead out the period between waxes beacuse of the slower rate of hair regrowth,

And no, i dont get self concious about having having waxed skin anymore.

I say go for it!

Christine.

Tristen Cox
05-29-2005, 01:29 AM
To wax or not to wax?

For me, not to wax.

suzi_cd
05-29-2005, 03:00 AM
I used to shave but ended up with cuts - which doesn't look too good

I now wax but have looked at the bladeless systems like Veet.

Suzi

xx

Maddie Knight
05-29-2005, 04:11 AM
Not to wax.
Tried it but prefer shaving.
Also tried the veet bladeless razor, its ok but I still prefer to shave.

Mia lynn
05-29-2005, 05:07 AM
I'v tried shaving them- too many nicks. I've tried using Nair- burns too much. My next step is getting my legs waxed. Yes it hurts but at least I won't have to do it so often. Being smooth makes me feel so very girly.
Thinking about getting a full body waxing.
Hugs
Mia Lynn