PDA

View Full Version : Finding solitude and privacy in public.

annecwesley
10-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Because I have a beard (a non-negotiable with my wife). I can't go out and mingle with the public en femme (which is the whole idea on my wife's part). Recently though I found some trails near to where I work which seem to never be used. I decided to risk taking a walk before work in a skirt.Wow what an exhilerating and liberating feeling, something I can rarely experience -the sunshine and the breezes blowing all that silkiness against my legs. It's becomming a daily routine now, I'm even learning how to delicately negotiate the trail to avoid running my pantyhose -and I'm getting prtetty graceful at it.

What are some of the ways others have found to get out and enjoy the fresh air en femme?

BethCD
10-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Even tho I don't maintain facial hair, I'm not really passable. Plus wife would kill me if I went out dressed.
I do sneak out into front and back yard for a very brief walk occasionally when everything is just right.
That's as good as it gets for me.....:sad:

Beth

Joanne f
10-09-2008, 03:20 PM
You have just reminded me of a time when i went for a walk on are way back from a day out with my wife.
We had stopped in this area of scrub land that i assumed was deserted, so i said to my wife that i was going to put on a skirt and go for a walk, (i always use to keep one in the car just in case i had the opportunity), as you say the feeling was great until half way up this track i heard voices, so what did i do , turned around and ran like mad back to the car and in doing so riped my skirt, the wife was laughing her head off with the sight of me trying to run in a skirt :eek:

joanne :fairy2:

Butterfly Bill
10-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Whaddaya mean you cant go out and mingle with a beard? I do.

annecwesley
10-09-2008, 03:31 PM

Different circumstances. If someone sees me (small community) it could cause quite a few problems for me and my family. Someday whan I'm off in a far away city I intend to boldly go where Butterfly Bill has gone before, but not too close to home.

Karren H
10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
I used to do that in High School and College. Find a remote area and take a walk semi-enfemme. No hair and no makeup.. Any more I find solitude in crowded public areas.. And I shaved off the stash 5 years ago and I do not pass as well as my photos may indicate... I just don't care what people think...

katia
10-09-2008, 04:33 PM
I love this time of year as it's dark in the uk by 19-30,i drive to a local park with the dog,have a quick check nobodys around,get femmed up and quickly put a bit of makeup on slip my jeans back over my skirt,put a coat over the top and and off i go.
I get to the lower field off come the jeans and coat and it feels great walking around in a skirt with stockings and low heels,i did have to walk pass someone walking their dog on my way down to the lower field but they never spoke so i kept on walking.
Happy days ..............

Sam44
10-09-2008, 08:18 PM
I too have a beard and enjoy walks.

At first I wore more and more women's things on early morning walks (at about 4 AM.) At this point I wear essentially anything I want on early morning walks with my wife's tacit permission.

Also I often drive about 20 or 30 minutes away to nice trails which have varying amounts of traffic and walk there in full female garb. I sometimes get a few scowls, but mostly smiles and greetings (perhaps more friendly greetings from women than when I dress in men's clothing.)

Nicole Erin
10-09-2008, 08:22 PM
I like to take walks on this one road that I used to when I was a kid. it is kind of a quiet neighborhood, but there are cars now and then, I usually do this when the sun is just rising.

So if you enjoy getting up with the early birds, that could be one way to find peace and quiet going out.

You are the first person probably most of us thought of :)