PDA

View Full Version : My FTM friend is going to dress en femme, and maybe I will.

Nicole Erin
10-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Yep, my friend at work who is FTM CD, and hardcore lesbian, is talking about maybe going to work dressed as a woman on Halloween.

Now before I say this, keep in mind he is REAL masculine and even tho is GG, just doesn't pass well as GG. And doesn't really want to.

Anyways I was about floored when he said he was going to. It was funny cause without thinking I said "Do you even know what your woman sizes are?"
Of course he owns no makeup and doesn't know how to apply it really, cause he has never done so...

So here we might be, an FTM and MTF, both CDs, going to work on halloween dressed as women.

This life is so wild, I am worried about my FTM CD friend trying to pull off looking like a woman more than I am worried about "passing" en femme. :heehee:

I know what some are thinking. I even told him "Hey I didn't mean to sound rude with that question" but he was like "Oh no not at all! It is the truth anyways".

A message for our brothers on here - You may feel insecure about your masculinity but trust me, a lot of people see you way more as man than anything. ;)
I feel really honored to have a real life FTM friend. Tho a person could go mad trying to figrue out this whole gender thing. I can't get my head around him dressed en femme. He is going to borrow his daughter's makeup.

So that aside, my only problem is what shoes to wear that will look cute AND meet company rules.

DemonicDaughter
10-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey, anything's possible! I'm a drag queen trapped in a woman's body! And oddly... I'm not the only one! :heehee:

Angie G
10-09-2008, 07:54 PM
That's great sounds like fun. maybe a low heel sandal would work.:hugs:
Angie

Nicole Erin
10-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Hey, anything's possible! I'm a drag queen trapped in a woman's body! And oddly... I'm not the only one! :heehee:
Well no, there are male and female drag queens :)

So now we know your gender status! A sister in more ways than one. :hugs:

DemonicDaughter
10-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Well no, there are male and female drag queens :)

So now we know your gender status! A sister in more ways than one. :hugs:

Was there ever really any doubt? LOL