PDA

View Full Version : A song that begs me to dress!!

rachealgirl
10-10-2008, 01:36 AM
My new favorite song! This has quickly replaced “Man, I feel like a woman” as my favorite dressing song! I just want to kick my heels and put on a party dress! This raises the question, why do female country artists seem to write songs exclusively for us???
Elizabeth Cook [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGkArY4AcUI"]"Sometimes it Takes Balls to be a Woman"[/URL:battingeyelashes:]

Crystal Galadriel
10-10-2008, 01:54 AM
I rather enjoyed that song, and I'm not usually very interested in country music! It's true, though, when you think about all the things GGs have to put up with: menstrual cycles, bladder infections, hormone spikes, worrying about the bad people out there. We have plenty to put up with ourselves, trying to get past the genitalia thing, find clothes that fit and feel good, express ourselves, worrying about discrimination. All in all, I think most people would agree that "normal" guys have it easier. Metaphorically, it does take balls to be a woman!

Inachis
10-10-2008, 02:00 AM
I am not very big on the female country artist. But, I believe that country music is filled with such hope, and praise for the virtue of women that it works for us.

Angie G
10-10-2008, 08:04 AM
That song has been one of my favorites I love the part MENS SHIRT SHORT SKIRTS.:hugs:
Angie

Toni_Lynn
10-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Oooh! Sorry to be contrary, but as much as I like Shania Twain, I absolutley HATE Man I Feel Like a Woman. It has become a drag queen karaoke cliche, and whenever I hear it all I can think of is someone in a gay bar poorly miming to it in a men's white shirt and black skirt. If you like the song, great for you, no offense intended.

For me, songs for crossdressing to (and the outfits for them) are: Move It by Cliff Richard - Sweater and denim skirt with go-go boots - and - Dress You Up in My Love by Madonna - basically her 1980s look but with the words changes to Dress You in My Clothes :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Jennifer Cox
10-10-2008, 08:46 AM
& other ones like Lola - Kinks, Bleed Like Me - Garbage, Perfect Day - Lou Reed (personal reasons) & Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison (I WISH! LOL!) :D

docrobbysherry
10-10-2008, 08:59 AM
I have admit, Bach's, Toccata and Fugue in E minor, gets me going!:brolleyes:

PrettyFlowingGown
10-10-2008, 09:07 AM
I cant stand "Man I feel like a woman". I've always thought it sounded like she wanted a woman......more than a man. You could take it that way quite easily.
For me, a great dress up song is "On a night like this" by Kylie Minogue.

Janet Bern
10-10-2008, 09:21 AM
All my life the one that gets me started is "I Enjoy Being A Girl"