PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

kaylee
10-10-2008, 01:07 PM
So...looking for some advice:

1) Arm hair...mine isnt too bad, but i think trimming it would make it look even more feminine. Should i shave? cut? other things?

2) I have hair thats getting decently long, not quite to my shoulders or anything like that, any ideas on how to style or cut it so i can wear it more femininely? i want to know what do when i go out dressed this sunday night

TommiTN
10-10-2008, 01:19 PM
I can help with your 1st question. Since I'm hair impaired I won't be much help with the 2nd one other than to say grow it out to a suitable length and go to a salon. A beautician should be able to help you decide on a femme style if that's what you want.

As to the arm hair, yes, little or no arm hair looks more feminine. If you wish to retain some hair then get a beard trimmer with an adjustable guard and trim to your liking. Shaving or waxing are also options, but most GGs have some arm hair naturally, so you might want to go for a more natural look. Or you can bleach it with any hair bleach product.

Of course the suggestions for your head hair and arm hair will depend on how far you dare go with it vis a vis your work/social situation.