PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of Halloween problem

Sammy777
10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
OK

We have seen just about every kind of post when it comes to Halloween so far except for this.

So does anyone have any suggestions on how to casually steer the costume ideas in the direction I want while making it look like the answer I want came from them and not me.

My details:
In the closet.
Currently single
I'm not [outwardly] the type that would come up with it myself.
Two places to go & on different nights
And a few GGirls I can talk with about "ideas" who one or both may be going to one or both of these places also.

Kimkandy
10-10-2008, 08:13 PM
I have a deferent Halloween problem... I just found out I'm a vampire... not being able to go out in direct sunlight was a bit of a give away... :devil:

Two places to go on different nights doesn't sound like that big a problem. Sounds like fun.

I always thought Mortica Adams was incredibly sexy.. the first one from the TV series. Long black hair and long black dress not to hard a costume.

Kim :dom:

docrobbysherry
10-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Years before I CDed, my ex came up with this idea; she'd dress as a guy, I would dress as a girl.
Why don't u say your brother, cousin, uncle, or friend and his date, girlfriend, or wife did that LAST year? And they won first prize in the contest and had a ball! She acted butch, he acted fem!:D

We actually did that, but finished 3rd.:sad: One of my boobs popped, or we mite have won!:heehee:

Angie G
10-10-2008, 08:38 PM
One suggestion Samantha just do it hun.:hugs:
Angie

MJ
10-10-2008, 08:46 PM
it's only your fear talking just go out as you want it's Halloween . only you know the real reason. go have fun

trannie T
10-10-2008, 11:10 PM
It is Halloween, Global Crossdresser's Day, if you don't go out en femme we will break down your closet door and take all your panties.
The first time out the door is a frightening experience but it is one you are guaranteed to enjoy. If you need an excuse just say that you thought it would be fun.

Sammy777
10-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Two places to go on different nights doesn't sound like that big a problem. Sounds like fun.

Oh no, having two places to good is a Great thing!

What makes this better is the crowds at each day/place don't really overlap.
It's not like I will be seeing the same people over & over again.

I do agree that a costume is a better way to go then just femme.

Usually showing up anyplace alone is never a problem for me as I always end up seeing someone I know.
BUT, going at it alone and dressed is not an option for me.

battybattybats
10-11-2008, 05:56 AM
I have a deferent Halloween problem... I just found out I'm a vampire... not being able to go out in direct sunlight was a bit of a give away... :devil:

Yes the sun can be decidedly unpleasant. Garlic on the other hand I've always been quite fond of, though I have heard you can enjoy the taste of the cloves and still get a reaction to the flowers which I've not encountered yet. Silver and Iron I get along fine with, wild rosethorns hurt but not too badly. Holy water does nothing to me and crucifixes aren't a problem either.

Thankfully I've managed to avoid a stake through my heart though in primary school someone did attempt it with a sharpened paddlepop stick!

So does anyone have any suggestions on how to casually steer the costume ideas in the direction I want while making it look like the answer I want came from them and not me.

Why not just say that someone you know online suggested it? That way there's no messy possibility of the person you spin a story about busting you by contradiciting it at some point.

And why maintain the role as "[outwardly] the type that would come up with it myself." Why not do something surprising and 'out-of-character'?