PDA

View Full Version : At the MAC store today

Parse Leeve
10-10-2008, 08:35 PM
I wanted to kill a little time today so I decided to head to a near-by MAC store. I was looking for a concealer and foundation and found what I was looking for. Had them apply it to me to see if it matched my skin.

I was the only boy in the store.... Anyway.

While I was browsing the eye shadows I noticed a beautiful woman walk in the store. She was absolutely gorgeous. I mean she was a 15 on a scale of 10. She was a bonafide knockout from head to toe.

She picked up a some powder blush and began applying it to her face. I froze. I never noticed - until that moment - how beautiful/hot it was to see a woman apply make-up to herself. She caught me staring at her a few times. I felt a little embarrassed but I couldn't help it. I've seen many women do their make-up before: mother, girlfriend, friends etc but I never experienced anything like this before. I don't know what came over me.

It may of been the entire scene I guess. I was the only male in there surrounded by hot MAC employees and this one woman who literally froze me in my place. I had to curtail it out of there. It was getting a little steamy for me. :)

All in all I spent over a $100 on new make-up :heehee: