PDA

View Full Version : Funny stories about almost being caught

Gemma Rhodes
05-29-2005, 03:51 AM
This may be a bit longwinded so you may want to grab a nice glass of wine whilst I bore you all.

Neither of these happened in public and neither were funny at the time but I can look back on them now and smile.

The first occasion was over 20 years ago when I was still living at home. My parents used to go out ever Friday night and I got about 3 hours alone in the house to dress up. I never had any clthes of my own then so used to wear my mums, not very fashionable but as most of you know when you are living at home you have to make the most of what you have. Anyway each Friday as soon as they'd gone out I would rush upstairs, undress and try 2 or 3 different outfits on during the evening always making sure everything was back and I was changed well in time for them coming home. One evening I had just gone back to mums wardrobe to get my third outfit of the evening. I opened the wardrobe and was just taking a skirt out when the rail holding all the clothes collapsed. I picked it up and tried to put it back in place but the weight of the clothes was making it fall down again. I decided I would have to take all the clothes off, put the rail back up empty and then put the clothes back one by one. I'd got to about 3 items left carefully trying to remember which order they were in when "crash" down it came again. It was now about 10 minutes before my parents were due back and there was I in their bedroom dressed in mums clothes. PANIC, what could I do. I decided to change back as quickly as possible but by now it was about the time they were due home so I just shoved everything into the wardrobe on the rail with the rail lying on the floor of the wardrobe and went downstairs.

They arrived back about 5 minutes later. When my mum went up to bed, she shouted down to me, what the hells happened here. Acting all innocent I said "whats happened where". I went upstairs and saw the clothes and just said "Oh I heard a noise upstairs a while ago, it must have been that".

I think I got away with it as no more was said and I helped mum repair the rail. It temporary stopped me dressing as I was too scared of it happening again, but only for a month or so.

About 7 or 8 years later in the late 80's the firm I work for went fully computerised and I had the job of manually transferring all our records from ledgers onto computers. It took about 3 weeks and I would stay late on my own most nights working till 9 or 10. I had been staying late for a week when I had the great idea that it would be fun to work "en-femme" one evening as I was always on my own and no-one ever came back. Anyway one day I went to work wearing knickers and tights under my trousers and a skirt and top in my bag. When everyone had gone I changed into the skirt and top and carried on working. It felt great and I was really enjoying myself. My office was upstairs and all of a suen I heard the main door downstairs being unlocked. My heart was pounding, I jumped up grabbed my trousers put them on without even taking off my skirt. I had been wearing a jumper that day so grabbed that too and pulled it over the lacy black top I was wearing. Never had time to put my shoes on so I shoved them under the desk and made sure my stockinged feet were well under the desk too. About 2 seconds later in walked "the big boss". We only used to see him about twice a month normally, but he'd been passing, saw the light was on (he knew I was working late) and had decided to pop in and give me a bonus for all the extra work I was doing. He never saw under the desk thank god and only stayed about 10 minutes.

Anyway, if theres anyone left still reading, you can imagine that neither were funny at the time but I can look back on them now and see the funny side.

Thanks for reading, told you it was a bit longwinded didn't I.

Luv n Hugs

Gemma

xx

LA Woman
07-05-2005, 05:19 PM
When I was younger, I shared the bus stop with a beautiful girl that I had the hots for. We became good friends, and her parents trusted me immensely to not make any moves on their daughter. Many afternoons, it would be just me and her in her home for a couple of hours. Since this was an almost daily thing, I knew where they kept the key for the back door. I started going in their home when nobody was home and getting dressed in her dresses, bra, and high heels. She was a homecoming maid and had been in several beauty pageants, so she had many sexy dresses and lots of high heels. Luckily, she was an early maturer, and I was a little skinny thing, so all of her beautiful dresses and shoes fit me. I spent many days in her clothes. Once, I don't know what made me look out the window, but I saw her parents and her pulling into the driveway. I was fully dressed, and managed to change and put all her clothes back where they were in record time, and exited out of her bedroom window. She was walking out to the mailbox when I had just made it outside, and was surprised that I was there. I told her I was knocking on the front door when they pulled up, and guessed they didn't see me. She never thought a thing about it.

Several other times, I "borrowed" her high heels for 2 or 3 weeks at a time and would replace them when I could. Once, I had borrowed a very sexy pair of 4" black patent high heels with a little bow over the open toe. I didn't know she was planning on wearing them to a dance that was coming up ( I always borrowed from the back of her closet, where dust was gathering up on her shoes, figuring she didn't wear these very much). She ended up buying another pair to wear to the dance. I managed to put them back about a week later, and put them under her brother's bed. The subject eventually came up at the bus stop, and she told me her brother had them, and she was puzzled why he wouldn't admit to it.

I felt really bad about going in their house, but I was young and didn't fit into mom's clothes anymore. I made myself feel better about it by telling myself that I never kept any clothes or shoes, and never broke anything. Had absolutely no interest in stealing anything. I wish I had the courage to tell her about me, but figured the story would be out all over school, since I was a loner and she was a very popular girl.

Sorry so long

LA Woman

Cissy Suzie
07-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Hee hee this is copied from an earlier post ... I did get caught .. it wasn't funny at the time but now I think I could make a movie about it!

Woo Hoo!

Years ago I was all dressed up and had just lit a little doobie, yes ladies I was one of those incorrigible hippie freaks. I just liked to dress up like a girl!

So, anyway my little apartment looked like a Cheech and Chong movie! A huge fog of very odorous Mary Jee Wana smoke everywhere and a rather stoked Suzie complete with very loud Jefferson Airplane coming out of the stereo!

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on my door, "Atlanta City Detective Squad!" I almost had a stroke!

No time to change, no time to do anything, I was already imagining myself in the city lock up in a dress, and that was just all wrong!

I opened the door and the fog of smoke wafted out to greet two guys in suits flashing badges All I could do was smile and say, "Yes officers can I help you?" I thought I would die.

They looked at each other and laughed, and one said, "You obviously aren't who we're looking for, you're caucasion. You're lucky we aren't uniformed officers, because they would arrest you just for the way this place smells! Now close the door and thank your lucky stars!" They were laughing at me, but I didn't go to jail!

MistyCD
07-08-2005, 07:46 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18107#post18107

Misty

Sally2005
07-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Its not really a story about getting caught, but once I was at a costume party and was dressed up and with my wife. I was dressed up as a biker chick and was in the kitchen getting some beer when my friends wife entered the room. She said hi and I said hi and we exchanged a few words. My voice is male, but she didn't seem to catch on....most of the other guests would notice and then exclaim how good my costume was and ask who helped etc. Anyway then my wife entered the room and said, I see you met my husband...The woman said, your husband?... In a tone that said, no I haven't, where is he? I said I'm here and she looked puzled and like we were playing a joke on words or something and she left the room. I thought it was funny because I tried to get caught and couldn't... that felt odd. :)

Rachel_740
07-09-2005, 11:28 AM
I would rush upstairs, undress and try 2 or 3 different outfits on during the evening always making sure everything was back and I was changed well in time for them coming home.

Gemma,

I'll bet your Mum new anyway - you know how perceptive mums are.

Anne

womanatheart
07-09-2005, 01:01 PM
This brings back so many memories :)
I too, in my youth had a girl friend who I had entry into their house. The times I spent in my girl friends room trying on everything. How daring we were!
Again in my youth - I had a neighbor couple. The wife had the most voluptuous breasts and was gorgeous!!! I was tasked to feed their cats while they were on vacation. I tried on every bra and dress in her room! I was in heaven!!! I am sure she knew!! What woman does not know??
I had aquired a few bras (I am now in my teens) and I was audacious enough to wear the bra under my tshirt with toliet paper filler while around the house. One time my mother was near and I went around the yard trying to escape and she followed me. There was a trail of toilet paper - as I emtpied my stuffers!!
One time I was trying on a bra in my room when my older brother abruptly entered with me caught in the act - opps - just trying it on!!! I have no doubt my brother remembers that to this day!
I honestly believe I can trace my CD tendency to the generation in which I grew up. :o Our family had 5 kids and only one bathroom. (not the case now - americans have 2.3 bathrooms per house now and much fewer kids) That meant my mother and sisters all hung their hand washed stockings (there were not pantyhose then) on the shower curtain rail and all their leg shaving gear on the ledges of the bath.
As a boy, the lure of trying on those beautiful hose and then even shaving my legs. What I could do during a shower!!! What a thrill. I am sure, my laddiction to CDing - all started then - beause of having one bathroom and those silky beautiful hose hanging on the rail!! Would I be a CDer if I were born today with 2.3 bathrooms????? :rolleyes:
Love :)
Stephanie

Gemma Rhodes
07-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Another time I nearly got caught when I lived with my parents was in the early days of computer games, (mid 80s I would say) and I had the Rocky Horror Show Game for my Spectrum ZX81. I had read a review of it in a magazine that gave it 6 out of 10 but 9 if played whilst wearing a basque and stockings. Well I got home one afternoon and there was a note from my mum saying she had gone out and would be back about 7, so I went upstairs and seeing as my mum never had a basque or stockings I put on a girdle and a pair of tights and settled down to play the game in my bedroom.

About 6.15 I heard the key in the door and mum was home and shouting up the stairs. I rushed into the bathroom as quick as I could across the landing and shouted "just having a shower". I quickly took off the girdle and tights and then had to sneak them back into her drawers later.

:p

Nisha
07-10-2005, 05:55 AM
I had a close call a few days back. I normally dress when my wife is at work and I am not. That day I had a doctor's visit and had a few hours afterwards. I dressed and went out grocery shopping, enjoying my normal dressed outing.

And then came the time to pickup my wife. She doesn't kow of my secret passion. I hurriedly (I like to stay dressed till the last possible moment) cleaned and changed. And went to the station to pick up my wife.

Once in the car, she mentioned why my lips are red. :eek: I froze. I must have missed some traces of lipstick. I made up some lame excuse of having a slurpee. She asked what flavor was that. I replied strawberry or cherry or something. She said, "you don't remember the flavor of the slurpee you just had?" She didn't say much about it after that but tell you what, I was wiping my lips with a tissue like crazy.

- Nisha.

Lady Jayne
07-10-2005, 06:30 AM
Nisha

**She Knows!**

or at least she suspects.

Clare
07-10-2005, 07:04 AM
Nisha, you are halfway to being outed!

A real woman knows lipstick when she sees it!

I can't really give you any advice since i have never come out to my SO, but i would start considering whether or not your Wife would be open to your XD'ing just in case she raises the issue.

This could be a fortunate event for you if handled with honesty and sincerity towards your Wife. Good luck whichever way it pans out.

Christine

Nisha
07-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Does she really know? Does she really suspect?

Knowing her well, I say she would have confronted me instead of keeping quiet (- she herself changed the subject).

Then again, she suspected but is waiting for concrete evidence before any confrontation. Highly unlike her.

I would love to come out to her and family. That would ease my pain and increase opportunities to dress. But that seems so remote.

Then again, who knows?

- Nisha.

Jenny Beth
07-10-2005, 09:21 AM
The closest call I've ever had came last evening. As I do every day after work I jump in the shower then dress in something casual. Last night it happened to be a pink tank top and long flowing skirt. My wife had been sitting outside on the front deck and did not know I had showered and dressed. Anyway I went downstairs to let the dog in the back door to feed her and was down there for only a minute or two then headed upstairs. Halfway up the stairs I heard voices, a friend of my wife's had arrived to pick up some alterations she had done for her and I came within ten feet of turning the corner into the hallway where there were standing. I quietly headed back down the stairs and waited until she was gone. Normally my wife tells me when she is expecting someone but somehow last night all systems failed. We had a good laugh but from now on we will communicate a little better, that was way too close.

Lady Jayne
07-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Nisha
I'm in no position to give advise as I've never told anyone exept here, but I will say from your comments she didn't sound convinced by the slurpy story, if she thinks it's lipstick she's either going think it's from another woman or she suspects your CD'ing you need to be very careful!
women have a sixth sence when they're bieng lied to.
Sorry don't mean to make you paranoid, it's just that too many of the girls here have found out the hard way that keeping secrets has a way of destroying trust and it seems that the bieng lied to is often the thing women find difficult to forgive.
Good luck

Melissa Ryan
07-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Nisha, your wife or SO would probably think the lip stick came from another woman.I would rather my partner saw me as having an affair with myself rather than an outsider. lots of luck,thinking of you......melissa...

Jenny Beth
07-10-2005, 10:00 AM
Oooops, I forgot to add my comments here. I have to agree with the others, a woman knows lipstick when she sees it. You may assume by her dropping the subject that she's not concerned but I'll bet she is doing some serious thinking. I can't offer advice either but underestimating your wife's intelligence will cause much grief later. To be blunt you lied to her and that will not be easy to fix. I wish you luck with this.

Melissa A.
07-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Almost caught??? BEEN caught by, lets see, parents, a couple of friends, a friend's girlfriend, a roomate, brother, 2 wives, neighbors, and a woman I hit in my car once.(long story, I think it's here somewhere).

ALMOST caught countless other times. Never funny at the time, but they all are now.

Guess that's why I don't care who knows anymore.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Melissa Ryan
07-10-2005, 12:48 PM
I just finished , sorry (we) just finished kicking out some friends after thier night out at the pub. It is now after 3am sunday morning. One has met "Melissa" the other had a fair idea but whatever.They brought with them a 25 yr old (sober ) girl (gg) called MELISSA!!!! Then one of my friends neighbours followed with his young girl (gg) and still to my face anyway,no one cared! In fact we got pictures of all of us with wigs on!
The boys loved the boobs and the girls liked the nails! Caught out and happy! Who cares , when you do manage to find good friends that like you for who you are and not how society says you should be.

Tommorow IS coming,better live it now!