PDA

View Full Version : What bathroom is appropiate to use

Kendra39
10-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Hi,
I am new to this board and going out in public for the first time on Saturday night. What bathroom is appropiate to use. This is a party at an alternative lifestyle club and i will not be the only crossdresser there. I plan on going out to non alternative lifestyle events as well and was just curious.
Thanks for your help,
Kendra

Niya W
10-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Womens i f dress as one. Men s if dressed as one

Shelly Preston
10-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Hi Kendra

Try reading this thread

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86084&highlight=restrooms&page=2

Josephine 1941
10-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Hi Kendra, You going to a event that is going to have other guys there that dress as women an if you also dress as a women u will use the womens room. The only place that i have use the mens rm was in P town in Cape Cod Mass. I had to go so in this bdlg. there is public bath rms. I came around the corner and I am dressed totaly as a women and there are 4 women waiting to use the women rm. No one for the men so in I go did my job came out and the 4 were still waiting, I said to the ladies I can use both they smiled and I left. If u have to go I don't care what I look like I am going to find a bath rm. :brolleyes: :tongueout

Ashlie Marie
10-10-2008, 11:53 PM
I have to agree. I usally use the restroom I feel comfy in at the place I am in Malls and such my wife and I will hit the family bathroom. its easier lol but I main use the womens room,.

Inachis
10-11-2008, 12:11 AM
I would go to which ever bathroom has facilities to use.

sue ellan
10-11-2008, 07:59 AM
when i'm out and dressed i all ways use the ladies room and have not had any
trouble. i have been there when the rest room is empty and when it full of
other ladies and like i said have had any trouble yet

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

Emma26
10-11-2008, 10:04 AM
It probably depends on how much you pass.

I've never been out in public dressed as a female, and I wouldn't pass enough anyways. I just avoid public bathrooms unless there's a unisex/family bathroom.

Monica Santos
10-11-2008, 11:19 AM
My thoughts are if you are dressed as a woman, look for the unisex restroom first, then a womens restroom second. I feel more comfortable in a unisex rr. Here in COlorado, they recently passed a law requiring unisex rr's...there is more to the law than I just said. But it is legal for both sexes to use the same rr.

Nicole Erin
10-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Look, if you are en femme and go to the men's room, it is way more likely to draw attention than just using the women's.

YOu gotta go, use the femme room but try to do so when the RR is empty, as in, don't stand in line for it where someone might say "Look, a man in a dress is trying to infiltrate!" :eek:

Karren H
10-11-2008, 03:11 PM
If enfemme I always use.... 1 - Family or unisex if available.... 2 - female... 3 - male.... depending on availability and traffic...

Sam-antha
10-11-2008, 05:30 PM
I never bend the rules. I would never even dreamm of going into the male area.
I love my shoes too much.

(What would you say if a presentable female arrived in the gents that you were using ? Eh! ?)

Brina Halloween
10-11-2008, 05:42 PM
if out to pass, ladies is appropriate is my take and many places have laws to that effect. At my Halloween dance where I wasn't passing, I used the men's. Wearing sandels, girl jeans and my hair getting longer, I have gotten a few strange looks going in the men's room though. :brolleyes:

Wendy Seymone
10-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Use the restroom that is appropriate to the gender role you are presenting.

trannie T
10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
As you will not be the only crossdresser there ask one of the other girls.

Schatten Lupus
10-11-2008, 10:51 PM
I would say it depends on which gender you are dressed as. Allthough I read at a TS forum a member was told at a bar that she was not allowed to use the womens restroom. The bartender had apparently seen her as a male CDer.
I have noticed though more and more places are installing a unisex restroom.

Monica Santos
10-12-2008, 06:33 AM
I never bend the rules. I would never even dreamm of going into the male area.
I love my shoes too much.

(What would you say if a presentable female arrived in the gents that you were using ? Eh! ?)

Several years ago, I was in a Dicks Sporting Goods and used the mens RR (as a male). I went into the stall, shut the door and proceeded to do my business. A monent later, someone came in and used the stall next to me. I looked down and saw it was a women. She did her business and left. When I left, I checked the door to the RR and it said Male. Ok, I continued shopping, notice the "familiar" pair of feet, and saw the gal. She was a she, but Indian...I suspect she did not read english very well. :)

Monica