View Full Version : How do we smell?

Bernadina
07-07-2004, 08:44 PM
Or, what is your favourite purfume?

Depending upon how I feel or where I am going my 3 are:

Alfred Sung - Forever
Givenchy - Organza Indecence
Stella McCartney

Whenever my wife and I are at the mall, which is several time a week, we try the different perfumes. We both spray the same one on our wrists to see what they are like on us. There are a whole bunch that don't smell good on either of us and very few that do.

How many others wear female scents on a regular basis?

windycissy
07-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Or, for us girls on a budget or who don't have such understanding wives, there are knock-off scents available at the corner drugstore. I do like the department store technique, though, have spritzed myself there many a time, and if you can pass inspection by the girls in the cosmetics department, you can pass anywhere! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Collette
07-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi, Pleasures by Estee Lauder and does it last. Collette

Jocee
07-13-2004, 06:28 AM
I love Sung! It is a oil based fragrance that last all day and evening....... but it is for special occasions for me...

On a daily basis I wear either Michael Kors or CK One..... I've gotten alot of compliments on both from friends and acquaintances..... a few weeks ago I was on a plane and the flight attendent complimented me on the Michael, saying that is was one of here favorite fragrances for women and thought that it was a great sent on a male :)

Turns out she was wearing Sung, which of course I told her I wore occasionally.... She recommended Sensei from Armani, which I bought last night and after my shower this AM..... :) :) :)

Jenny
07-28-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

This morning I used a scented bath gel for the first time (it came from a motel). I am sitting here in a cloud of gentle frangrance. It is most delightful. So now I want to explore this aspect of feminity.

Are there good light scents I could wear on a daily basis (even in drab) without attracting too much attention?

Are there good lightly scented bath gels that people would recommend? The one from the motel was not labeled.

Where exactly does one wear perfume? I've seen movies or tv shows where the women daub it behind their ears, on their wrists, and between their breasts. I've even heard about women spraying some in their undies. ;) As someone who has never used perfume at all, I would be very interested in any information members could share.

Jennifer_Ph
07-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Well, Mike wears Stetson cologne so it only stands to reason that Jennifer would wear Lady Stetson. ;)

crissy28
07-28-2004, 10:35 AM
i prefer Ladies Curve , I love the smell of it on a woman in guy mode when Im wearing it myself I go almost crazy ...

Jocee
07-28-2004, 10:41 AM
Hi Jenny......

I've been wearing perfumes or eau de cologne for a few years now on a daily basis... I love it :)

Are there good light scents I could wear on a daily basis (even in drab) without attracting too much attention?
I started by wearing CK One..... a genuinely unisex fragrance.....

Now I alternate between CK and Michael (Michael Kors).

Are there good lightly scented bath gels that people would recommend? The one from the motel was not labeled.
The Bath and Body shop has some marvelous bath gels..... I like the rose scent myself....

Where exactly does one wear perfume? I've seen movies or tv shows where the women daub it behind their ears, on their wrists, and between their breasts. I've even heard about women spraying some in their undies. ;) As someone who has never used perfume at all, I would be very interested in any information members could share. Use a spray bottle..... spritz in the air, and walk through..... if you want a stronger scent, then spray a bit directly on your wrists and then rub them together... you can then use rub them in other places is you so desire :)

Joanna

ChristineRenee
07-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Christine likes Giorgio Red the best while her alter ego alternates between Obsession for Men and Safari by Ralph Lauren.

Christine

Victoria Pink
07-28-2004, 05:07 PM
I wear perfume on a regular basis, and definitely when I am fully dressed. It's all part of the package for me. My favorite.... Shalimar.

Victoria

Abraxas
07-28-2004, 05:34 PM
I llike Drakkar Noir myself.