PDA

View Full Version : Tucking it is hard.

prene
10-11-2008, 05:32 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=664&pictureid=5246

I usually wear control panty and hose.

It is usually not that hard pardon the pun.

Long legs here and hidden well... I hope.

Alys
10-11-2008, 07:01 AM
I personally find tucking quite uncomfortable and unelegant :X So I only do it when I'm wearing tight jeans or the like...

Electra
10-11-2008, 07:54 AM
I personally find tucking quite uncomfortable and unelegant :X So I only do it when I'm wearing tight jeans or the like...
I find it scary and have never attempted it. Don't see the need of it either. I'm happy wearing just a tight tanga or panty.

Always Susan
10-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Ayls sweetheart you do whatever make you happy. This isn't a test.:)

cindyscute
10-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Control top pantyhose holds me in fine. Never tried tucking, don't like the whole idea. The boys have to breathe.

Samantha Kelsey
10-11-2008, 08:43 AM
I find tucking easy and comfortable. I don't need tape and usually just wear my normal panties unless Im in tight jeans or pants.

Deidra Cowen
10-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Tucking is no problem for a few hours...but lord have mercy I drove to Florida once from Atlanta in girl mode. I had on capri pants so I had to of course tuck it tightly. Damn! my little thang hurt by the time I drove like 7 hrs.

Learned to wear a dress when driving a long distance after that!

Danielle_cder
10-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Hello,

I don't find tucking that hard at all, I dont even use a gaff. Just nice tight panties or a thong works fine for me.

-d

Deborah Jane
10-11-2008, 09:36 AM
I don,t have a problem with tucking, in fact i feel strange when i,m not tucked now.
The boys have had their fun and done their job, i think they are quite happy to cooperate from now on :)

ColleenW
10-11-2008, 09:39 AM
I don't find tucking hard either. A tight pair of panties will keep everything in place. Tape works too. I've not tried a gaff but don't think I'd like one since I have used dance belts in the past and didn't like the "strap up the back". Certainly if it's uncomfortable or hurts don't do it. It took me a while but I'm now very comfortable, even when driving long distances. These days I'm tucked pretty much all day. I tuck after my morning shower and don't take it down until I'm ready to shower again.:daydreaming:

MJ
10-11-2008, 09:42 AM
i don't have too with my little guy :heehee:

fluffy_kingston
10-11-2008, 12:26 PM
I have never had satisfactory results with tucking. I think it works better for girls that are transitioning...shrinking testicles make it somewhat easier.

jessica_jmt
10-11-2008, 12:33 PM
tucking to me feels much better than having "it" waving around
uncontrolled!
just wish "it" was never there in the first place

prene
10-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Sometimes I cover myself in plastic wrap and cover my boys with a slippery substance underneath the plastic wrap.

That way they can move a little and it does not pull on my hair.
They are packed tight and you can feel a little wet there.
Like . . .

ColleenW
10-11-2008, 09:31 PM
tucking to me feels much better than having "it" waving around
uncontrolled!
just wish "it" was never there in the first place

I'll second that:o:o

Anastacia_Sandria
10-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Sometimes I cover myself in plastic wrap and cover my boys with a slippery substance underneath the plastic wrap.

That way they can move a little and it does not pull on my hair.
They are packed tight and you can feel a little wet there.
Like . . .

Huh, I never actually thought of doing something like that. Sounds intruiging, I'll be honest.

I used to have some issues tucking, but once I figured out where everything is supposed to go it doesn't seem to be an issue. I think the only "problem" I've had (and this actually just happened recently) is that if I've been tucked for an extended period of time its hard to get 'em back out again!

Schatten Lupus
10-11-2008, 10:37 PM
I find tucking to be very difficult, as I have a short but fat member. Even with loose, baggy clothing, I have a bulge.
Actually, typing in "short penis tucking" in Google is how I found this site.

Karen__Starr
10-12-2008, 07:55 AM
I use a gaff most of the time simply because I don't want to deal with taping which works just fine but rather simply get dressed and be done with it.

Raychel
10-12-2008, 08:15 AM
I too am with the crowd that finds tucking more comfortable then hanging loose. The only issue that I have found that the moisture build up when tucking all the time can cause some itching when wearing nylon panties. I guess cotton would be better for that reason.

ColleenW
10-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Huh, I never actually thought of doing something like that. Sounds intruiging, I'll be honest.

I used to have some issues tucking, but once I figured out where everything is supposed to go it doesn't seem to be an issue. I think the only "problem" I've had (and this actually just happened recently) is that if I've been tucked for an extended period of time its hard to get 'em back out again!

I find that gentle pushing above the testicles will make them drop back down.:o

Lori31
10-12-2008, 09:00 AM

I agree Colleen. that is exactly what I do.

Anastacia_Sandria
10-12-2008, 02:07 PM

That's the thing; it usually works that way for me too, but that time for some reason they just didn't want to go! I think it was just that they were so comfy up there they didn't want to leave :D

Either that or they had a good book or something up there. I have strange anatomy.

CharlotteSomers
10-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Tucking is a must for me with certain clothing. Tight jeans, tight skirt, swimsuit, etc. I dont find it to be a problem. Wearing a swimsuit without tucking would just be BAD on the beach. lol

If I'm wearing something loose around the waist, I dont bother tucking. I just wear pantyhose or panties that will keep the little guy from poking out too far.

Jilmac
10-12-2008, 09:36 PM
I wear panties almost every day and tuck most days. I find tucking very comfortable even for long periods of time. I usually hold my package in with control top pantyhose or a brief girdle. On the plus side, one thing I discovered a long time ago is that I can do heavy lifting and the boys are protected, ( out of harm's war so to speak).

Crystal Galadriel
10-13-2008, 12:54 AM
I've tucked a few times and don't have any problem with it, it got more comfortable the longer I did it. I definitely feel like I should be tucked when I wear panties, but I don't think I'd like to tuck every day. I like the freedom and breathing my boys get when I wear mens underwear sometimes.

I have experienced that itching problem, but I'm not sure whether it's because of the moisture or because I recently trimmed some hair down there and I think it might be poking me oddly because of my panties. It might also be that I'm very slim and the humps the boys make in my abdomen are relatively large, so they get pushed around sometimes. But as long as I'm wearing some decently tight panties, and maybe control top pantyhose, I've never had a problem with them popping back out unexpectedly. Only problem I have is hiding the big guy, I'm relatively well endowed and sometimes he just doesn't like to stay where I want him. He behaves for the most part, though, and if he starts acting up it only takes a quick restroom trip to give him an attitude adjustment :heehee:

prene
10-13-2008, 01:36 AM

It works great for me. The boys are hiding well, damp and can move a little without pulling. You need to have the plasic (food) wrap secure in the panties or girdle. Never had a problem after I got everything in place. no show or bluge.

Works on Jeans and short shorts. Have not tried a swimming suit. Haven't shaved yet.

mykhelee
10-13-2008, 09:31 PM
With a lycra thong or tight pair of panties and some control top hose the fellas usually just slide up out of the way. If I am wearing a tight skirt I will push 'em in first. Yeah sometimes getting the apples back out of the tree is a little work.:heehee:

Ashlie Marie
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
it is definaty something to get used too. i do it now like all the time even in guy mode lol this summer was first time out in swimsuit at beach and water park I have a little Nike skirt Tankini so the skirt helped but I guess being small has it advantages lol

suchacutie
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
In my experience, tucking is the same as anything else....it takes practice. After 50+ years of hanging freely, it took a couple of times to get comfortable tucking. Even now, it sometimes takes a couple of times to get everything relaxed enough to stay put. Once in place and relaxed, I seem to be comfortable for hours at a time!

practice, practice, especially when it doesn't count so that when you need it, you will be able to do it if you want to.

tina

amy canada
10-13-2008, 10:43 PM
I tuck whenever I'm wearing panties, but I don't have much to tuck in the first place, so nothing really bulges to begin with unless I'm aroused.