PDA

View Full Version : Charlenes first big night out.

CharleneCD
05-29-2005, 04:40 AM
Tonight was my first night out for fun, not just a quick shopping trip. Me and Bunny went to a local gay bar that has a drag show. We had a wonderful time. It was so nice to relax and be able to be myself not worrying about being read. Trust me the drag queens read me in an instant when I would tip them. It was great to see their eyes light up when they realized I was ,in a way, one of them. The acceptance I felt tonight is unbelievable. to alll of those who havnt gone out, try to find a gay bar where you can go that caters to drag Queens. Even if you are not passable they will accept you. The drag queen me and Bunny are posing with is called Barbra Seville. Tristen dont even think about it, we claim her first.

Tristen Cox
05-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Moi? :whistle: Hehee, looks like a fab time, nice outfits, and nice nails too (attention to detail, see) :thumbsup:

Sharon
05-29-2005, 05:36 AM
It looks like you and Bunny had a terrific night Charlene, and you look gorgeous! :) And good advice about the clubs also!

DanaJ
05-29-2005, 07:32 AM
Charlene - allow me to add my congrats to a fun night out. You look great too!

DanaJ

Di
05-29-2005, 09:18 AM
Looks like you and Bunny had alot of fun so happy for you both........great pics

Deidra Cowen
05-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Looks like you had a great time and those are very nice pictures! I'm finding that going out is the biggest thrill for me with crossdressing.

Bunny "GG"
05-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Yes, She had a great time, I've never seen her laugh and smile so much. She spoke to strangers, which I have always done, but he never did...He always felt uncomfortable around people he didn't know..Almost to the point of snobbish...However, last night, she was a shining star. I could tell that she felt comfortable and really enjoyed the evening..Where as I came home and went straight to bed, Charlene was pumped and stayed up all noc on the computer, probably bragging, oh, that's right, that's this thread isn't it.... :D
An exhuasted Bunny "GG" :bunny:

Like2BAspen
05-29-2005, 01:22 PM
I am so glad you had a great time I hope you have a lot more.

StephanieCD
05-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Good for you, good for you, good for both you!

An inspiration to this closeted lonely.

paulaN
05-30-2005, 07:40 AM
yes it does look like you and bunny had a great time. you look happy, you look great, wish I was with you sounds like such a fun time. keep on dressing.

Kimberly
05-30-2005, 10:03 AM
*claps*

YAY!

hugs xx

Priscilla1018
05-30-2005, 10:35 AM
It looks like you two had a great time.nice photos.

Ava Mouse
05-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Congratulations! You look great! A good presentation, like you did, makes people take you seriously.

You look wonderful and every little bit helps us gain public acceptance.

BTW, based on Bunny's post, I'd highly recommend the book "The Introvert Advantage" by Marti Olsen Laney. Being an introvert, I prefer to be "quiet as a mouse", and this book helped me learn how to be sociable without draining my energy too much.

Inredsatin
05-30-2005, 07:17 PM
I love your outfit. You look like you had a great time.
Hugs
Brenda

racquel
05-30-2005, 08:10 PM
You look lovely and so happy.I have one question if I may?
In your last photo it seems like you are wearing glasses,are you?
I think you would look great in glasses.Thanks for sharing.

mand
05-30-2005, 08:14 PM
Charlene, the first of many nights out I think ;)

Really pleased for you love :)

love mand xxx

CharleneCD
05-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Racquel, While it looks like it, Im not wearing glasses in that photo. I do wear glasses but they are very masculine, so i tke them off as much as possible when going out or taking pics. I would get fem glasses but i have always wanted to get the eyes fixed. i would so love to be able to buy sunglasses off the rack.

thank you all for your wonderful comments.

Jessica_six
05-30-2005, 11:55 PM
There's nothing that quite compares to the feeling of that first night out.
I'm so happy for you that it went well for you!
I don't think passing is a problem for any of you as you all are beautiful.
Here's to you finding the time to get out even more!

RachelDenise
05-31-2005, 05:03 AM
Bunny and Charlene, you are my newest 2 heroes!!! It looks and sounds like you had a fabulous time! I am so jealous.
RD

cindybarnes
05-31-2005, 05:25 AM
Congrats Charlene !
It so cool to be able to relax and be yourself like that !! Great pics !
My wife likes going to clubs like that with me too,, she says she feels safe or un-threatend around us :)
Its also amazing how the girls performing look so great too,, they spend a lot of time and thought on their costumes !!
Cindy