PDA

View Full Version : Never thought it would be me!

katrinacd
10-11-2008, 11:36 AM
I always love reading "first time out" stories and the wonderful experiences that each of you have had. At 6'2", 210 lbs with limited makeup skills and not a lot of confidence (not to mention, living in conservative St. Louis), it never occurred to me that I might have my own adventures outside my home.

That all changed a few months ago when I became acquainted with a fellow CD from Wisconsin named Missy (I now consider us to be good friends). In her late 40s, Missy has practiced extensively to hone her makeup skills over the last 5 years and even has her own photo studio where she does transformations and shoots. In fact for those interested, check out her personal website at www.missy-pics.com (she's a stunner).

She was able to convince me that she could do wonders for my look and, as luck would have it, Missy passed through St. Louis with a female friend this past weekend. Not only did we have a pleasant evening chatting, but Missy gave me a makeover and taught me a lot of tricks that I would never have thought of. To top it all off, the two of them cinched me into a tight corset (26 metal stays) and once I had gotten dressed, we headed out for a night on the town! We spent about 3-4 hours at one of the local gay bars that has drag shows on Sunday night, and it was a very comfortable experience. There was even a 22 year old guy that hit on me unmercifully the entire evening - I'm not into guys, but the attention was flattering, to say the least.

All in all, a wonderful time. I can't wait to visit Missy up North and hopefully head over to Chicago for some new experiences. I've posted some of the pics from the other night on my personal page, for those that are interested.

TommiTN
10-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Hi, Katrina! Just read your post and I'm happy to see you finally made it out en femme. It is such fun! Here's a link to a website I found a few months ago: http://www.tgtoday.com/ . This is a transgender site. In this site is information on: presenting yourself head to toe as a female, the 'fear' issues many of us face, photography tips for crossdressers, TG-friendly places in St. Louis, Missouri, transgender links, and lots more transgender information. Might be worth a look so you don't have to travel so far to get out.