PDA

View Full Version : Became more womanly today

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Finally got my breastforms today, ordered them specifically for a halloween outfit I'm trying to do (Marilyn Monroe), They are size 8, more to a size 40C,D I'm wearing them now as I type. They give me a fuller figure than I had, just wearing padded bra's and they feel so realistic.

I'm thinking of going to a renaissance meeting to try them out tonite. Wish me luck.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

trisha59
10-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Good Luck

Zenith
10-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Enjoy...with a pocketed bra it's amazing how you feel...I didn't know what the big deal was until I got mine...then...
:c9:

Teri Jean
10-11-2008, 01:16 PM
I love my breastforms so much I have four pair and wouldn't give them up except for real breast that were B+ or C cup. I have one pair on also and have since I went to bed last night. My sister-in-laws came over this morning and probably talking all the way home. I did not take off the eye shadow or mascra befor hand. Enjoy the forms. Hugs:-) Keli

Susan Watersfield
10-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Kimberly,

So, now you know how good they feel :)

I've had mine for nearly 5 months. Like yours mine are size 8 and I wear them inside a 40D bra. I usually wear full cup underwired bras and they hold the forms in place very nicely.

Anyway, enjoy :) They certainly do make you feel more of a woman.

Luv

Susan

Stefania Czslawa
10-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Good for you Kimberly! And OMG 40D? How daring! You are certain to draw the attention of many men, and I bet a surprising number of women as well. You look lovely lounging on your couch.

Mollyanne
10-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Kim, my forms are also a size 8 and I LOVE EM!!!!! :battingeyelashes: I REALLY hate taking them off.:sad: If I could I would turn the clock back 30 yrs(yes I know I am dating myself) and have them for real, but I can dream can't I:daydreaming: BTW you will have a fantastic time when you go out.

:love: Mollyanne

Nicole Erin
10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I need to eventually get some.

BTW Kimberly51, may I squeeze yours? :heehee:

Karen Francis
10-12-2008, 02:18 AM
one more milestone for my friend Kimberly. You are the best. Now, put pierced ears on the list, and you are really getting somewhere. good for you.
Karen

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Actually been thinking about it, was going thru some of my mom's old jewelry ( she's passed away) and found some nice earrings, but they are for pierced ears. Been thinking, but still not sure.

BJ was at the meeting and all I can say she is beautiful. Planning on going in November so hopefully you'll be there. may be brave enough to go out for coffee with the girls. :battingeyelashes:

Jennifer Cox
10-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Actually been thinking about it, was going thru some of my mom's old jewelry ( she's passed away) and found some nice earrings, but they are for pierced ears. Been thinking, but still not sure.
:

Get them done Kimberly - can't wait to do mine, but I'll have to wait a while yet due to personal circumstances. :sad:

suzypier
10-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Good luck Kimberly.