PDA

View Full Version : Shopping trip today

pamela_a
10-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Armed with a coupon for $10 off any bra and a free panty I stopped into one of my local Victoria's Secret stores this afternoon. As usual, I received a friendly greeting from one of the SAs when I entered. After a brief chat I headed back to check out the Ipex bras. I have several BBV full coverage and recently picked up a couple of the new Biofits but wanted to try an Ipex.

One of the SAs brought me back to where the Ipex were and I pulled a 40C out of the drawer. She then brought me back to the fitting rooms. The girl there first asked me if I needed a fitting room. After telling her yes the next question she asked was how long had it been since I was fitted. I told her it had been a while so she asked me if she could do it to make sure I was getting the correct size. I knew what size I needed but felt obligated to allow this sweet young lady the opportunity to fit me since she admitted to me she was new and hadn't done many fittings.

With the fitting completed and my size confirmed she brings me to a room. I tried the Ipex but sadly it didn't fit, the band was just too tight. When she returned and I told her it didn't work she thought perhaps a 40D would be better. She brought in a BBV 40D for me to try. Of course I obliged. When I had it on I asked her opinion. She agreed it didn't quite look right but then did something no other SA had done.
She asked if I would like to try some inserts, she said she uses them and it really improves her look and thought it would improve my clevage. She brought in a couple and I gave them a try. As I was trying them I overheard her talking with another SA. I could hear her saying "I brought HER a couple inserts to see if SHE thinks that improves HER look." They didn't really help the bra fit much better, guess I'll stick with my 40Cs (but I may give the inserts a try with one of my other bras)..

As if that wasn't enough of a great experience, I was standing in line at the register, when the cashier was done with the customer ahead of me she looked at me and said "I can help you here ma'am". Needless to say I floated out of there with my free panty.

-Paula-

Gisele
10-11-2008, 08:34 PM
That's just wonderful! :):)