PDA

View Full Version : What was the first thing you wore that you bought for yourself?

Glenda58
10-11-2008, 10:25 PM
The first thing I bought for myself was in the 60's. I bought a knit mini dress with bra and panties and nylons hose and 3" heels and a wig. I told SA that they were for my wife who never got them. OH I couldn't wait to get home to put them on and go for a drive the wife was away at her sister's for a week. I had some of her makeup and I was young back then so I didn't need much.

I got home took a shower and just as I cameout of the shower the door bell rang. It was my partners they knew I was alone that wek and they came by to take to dinner. I never eat so fast in my life wanting to back home. After they left I hunry to dress then stay out till 3:00AM driving around and not wanting to go to bed. My whole week I was on cloud 9.

Jonelle
10-11-2008, 10:27 PM
panty hose, and girlz did i like the feel of that!!

NancyTO
10-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Legg's pantyhose in the plastic egg case.

Walked to the grocery store farthest from my house in the local neighborhood. Was sweating like crazy as I made my purchase at the checkout. Must of been ten-eleven years old at the time.

CD Susan
10-11-2008, 10:34 PM
The first thing I bought was a pair of panties at age 12. They were white and nylon. I got tired of borrowing my sister's undies.

Teri Jean
10-11-2008, 10:38 PM
For me it was nylons and panties, what a rush for the nezt couple of months. Keli

emmicd
10-11-2008, 10:41 PM
The first girls clothes I bought I believe was a pair of girl's sassoon baggy jeans.

After that I bought a purple girls one piece bathing suit and a pink empire dress.

emmi

Parse Leeve
10-11-2008, 10:52 PM
If I remember correctly I may of been 15 or 16 years old. I went into a mom and pop lingerie store and bought a nice satin gown. It felt amazing the first time I wore it. Seems like only yesterday.

Sam44
10-11-2008, 11:56 PM
I was almost home after driving for a few days. I stopped at a factory outlet mall and ended up in a Hanes/Bali/Playtex store. I bought two plane white bra's and (I think) a pair of panties. I had no idea about sizing of women's clothes or if they would fit or not.

I visited the public restrooms and put both bras on and drove the rest of the way home. It was intoxicating.

Tasha McIntyre
10-12-2008, 12:06 AM
I was 16 and just started my first part time job. As soon as I could afford it, I bought a blue denim mini skirt and a sexy hot pink top from Sportsgirl.

Many a happy hour locked in my bedroom after that just listening to music, doing study......or whatever, didn't matter. I was in heaven!

Ginawithin
10-12-2008, 12:10 AM
I started with sticky fingers :worried: First LEGGS pantyhose and then a womans speedo. It was over 35 years ago and buying was ohh so uncool. But i came clean and bought my own pantyhose. Well the sales lady didn't know:D

Gina

Raquel June
10-12-2008, 12:39 AM
I bought some black tights for myself 10 years ago. I never bought a full outfit until a year ago, and then I just went crazy at a Goodwill and bought baskets and baskets of stuff.

Norma_CD
10-12-2008, 01:03 AM
A matching bra and panty from Victoria's Secret. That was more than 10 years ago. I still have them!

sally angora
10-12-2008, 01:06 AM
A white angora sweater....it was heaven to wear

Sally

Liana
10-12-2008, 01:18 AM
First things i ever got myself were some stockings with like a gaurter made into it, and some panties and some lipstick, all at once.
I got them at walmart and no one said a thing or even looked at me funny.
You would be surprised at how no one cares that you buy these things, the mentality of most people seems to be a "i dont care as long as your not stealing" kind of thing. lol
I still buy womans things there and no one cares.

Samantha43
10-12-2008, 01:59 AM
After I moved into my first apartment and lived alone, I bought a red leather mini skirt, red 4 1/2" pumps and a black sweater. I also bought some panty hose. Leggs I think. This was the mid 1980's, so all of that stuff was in style. WOW, what a rush to actually have my own clothes! I still have that red leather mini skirt.

Karen Francis
10-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Let's see. about 13 years old(1966) Went to a Parklane Hosiery Store in Wash DC. bought a pair of black Danskin tights, and a pair of black ballet slippers. exciting

erica2054
10-12-2008, 06:10 AM
white lace bra slip and panites- wow- i was in heaven

Sakura Rini
10-12-2008, 06:27 AM
my red and white checked school uniform dress. i still love to wear it, it always hard to pick from white tight or black tights to wear with it, lol

RachelDenise
10-12-2008, 06:32 AM
I think I was about 14. I used money from my paper route to order a bra from the JCPenny catalogue. It was a 34 B yellow padded bra that didn't fit very well, but it was mine! :love:

Sabrina Flowers
10-12-2008, 06:42 AM
The first thing I remember buying myself was a pvc knee length skirt from a fetish shop. I was really nerves about going into the shop, but was treated really well and bought many items from them in years to follow.
This gave me the courage to start buying tights and underwear.

Mollyanne
10-12-2008, 06:54 AM
For me, STOCKINGS, from a small lingerie shop. I was about 13 yrs old(1956) and didn't have a clue!!!!! The SA helped me a lot IE asking me all sorts of questions, in retrospect she knew they were for me and also sold me a garterbelt with some very soft nylon panties. :daydreaming:

:love: Mollyanne

Melora
10-12-2008, 07:01 AM
Pantyhose...
Just.. PANTYHOSE!!
I love Pantyhose!! :)

Paula G
10-12-2008, 07:20 AM
For me it was a long denim skirt from Goodwill, followed by a pair of Just My Size black stockings. I think it was around 1993.

ChanDelle
10-12-2008, 07:59 AM
The first think I bought were a pair of small gold hoop earrings for pierced ears. Really quite a rush at the time...

ChanDelle

morgan51
10-12-2008, 08:03 AM
probably pantyhose too long ago to really remember

Petra1
10-12-2008, 08:10 AM
A tank dress from either Victoria's Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood. I ordered over the phone while I was still living at my parents' house. My step-father was home and the phone in my room was just an extension. I was really nervous when I bought that dress.

Vicki65
10-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Black suede thigh boots for £10 from a sale basket outside a shoeshop in Weston Super Mare, of all places!

I asked if I could return them if 'my girlfriend' didn't like them. Wasn't actually seeing anyone at the time... :D

Toni_Lynn
10-12-2008, 09:32 AM
For me that day is THE day! That's when I bought a pair of nylon bikini panties .. purple with lilac trim and a training bra. I was all of 13 years old. G C Murphy's 5 and 10 was the place. It is my fondest and most precious memory.

For the whole story see (and pictures of the first bra - not the actual bra or me in it -- but a replacement bought a few years back):

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1387581&postcount=45

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1447529&postcount=3

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Jemanda
10-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Pair of wedge heeled platform sandals. Serious heel for a newbie but a lot of fun to wear. Aged 19. Now its lots more shoes later and I still regret purging that pair.

PrettyFlowingGown
10-12-2008, 09:56 AM
It took me a few years to do it, cause I was so frightened about the reaction I'd get, and plus, I was in Ballarat, Vic. where I was known by a few people.
But it was about 1994/5. I was about 23. I bought a beautiful flowing nightgown. I loved it, and was so proud on that day.

Raychel
10-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Definitly pantyhose for me, It was in one of those mail order gigs. Where they would send you new ones every so often, Boy I was in heaven. That was a great time of life.

Jonianne
10-12-2008, 10:08 AM
In my early thirties, a simple pair of dress flats. The fear in my heart standing in line at the store almost made me faint. I remember the SA calling me sweetie and I went out thrilled.

suzypier
10-12-2008, 10:41 AM
Strappy high heels, thanks to Ebay :)

renee k
10-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Well for me it was about forty years ago. My parents were going up North to our cottage for a weekend. I couldn't go, had to work. I went all out, bought my first wig, blonde. First LBD, black nylons, bra, slip, panties and garter belt. And black four inch heels. All, I borrowed from my mom was some makeup. When I finished dressing and had a look in the mirror, I just went WOW!! what a rush!! Still remember that evening like it was yesterday.

Huggs, Renee

Rose01
10-12-2008, 12:55 PM
A demin knee length skirt, followed by a pair of panties that say "wink if you (heart) me" and pantyhose. The panties and hose I will be wearing this Halloween. Will post photos. :-)

Jessica Jameson
10-12-2008, 01:01 PM
For me it was some purple microfiber thongs I found at target when I was about 17. I was sooooo nervous walking up to the cashier.

KathrynTX
10-12-2008, 01:01 PM
A pair of No Nonsense Light Support Pantyhose, size B, tan in color.

lmildcd
10-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I either bought knee highs, pantyhose or panties. I don't remember which. I do remember that what ever it was it felt good on.

Marjory
10-12-2008, 03:53 PM
A pair of women's flats, about 50 years ago.

Schatten Lupus
10-12-2008, 04:12 PM
The first things I bought was some panties and pj's. I'm thinking about going to Goodwill and buying me some jeans and shirts.

susan2010
10-12-2008, 05:05 PM
I was 18, and bought a full slip, and matching 1/2 slip, and panty...all in yellow. I was dying to get home and get them on.

trannie T
10-12-2008, 05:15 PM
I was in my twenties, I went to a 7/11 and bought a pair of ill fitting pantyhose. It took me a couple more years to buy anything else, but I do still have the first pair of panties I bought, I think I will frame them and display them in a place of honor.

Pattie O
10-12-2008, 05:21 PM
My first buy was at 13 and I went to a costume store and bought a ballerinas outfit including ballet shoes.I loved the leotard with a tutu.Unfortunately that was purged a long time ago.

:daydreaming:Pattie O

cindyscute
10-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Pantyhose, and a week or so later I went on a girl lingerie buying spree. I bought panties, bra's, a full slip and more pantyhose. Still remember that.

JaymeCD
10-12-2008, 05:56 PM
About 5 years ago, I was 19 and got back into crossdressing. Well it started off with panties, but eventually led into other clothes. But the first thing I bought for myself was a white lace thong. One size too small, but I still managed to wear it and have it today.

TxKimberly
10-12-2008, 06:38 PM
Would you believe that I don't recall??!!

Bethany38
10-13-2008, 12:03 AM
I think the first thing I bought for myself was a pair of panties and a pair of mtaching theigh highs. Both were black and the panties had white lace w/ a little bow in the front, man did they fell good. I could'nt believe I stood there in that store, picked them out, and bouight them w/all those people there. I thought everyone was judgeing me, but in the end I realized it was just my own phobia of being found out.:daydreaming: I still remember that day as if it were yesterday.

Crystal Galadriel
10-13-2008, 12:25 AM
Just almost a week ago, first purchase was at Walmart at 3am, 4 pairs of panties, 2 thongs, 2 bras, 2 pairs of pantyhose. I wasn't sure of my size, so I got twice as much as I was going to, 2 different sizes. The best fitting of everything was the smaller thong, 2 of the panties fit horribly just because they're too low-rise to fit me properly, and the other two are still lower than they should be. Again, the smaller size fits me better. Both of the bras are a little too big, 34C and 36D. Mostly it's the band, I think I need a 32, but I don't recall them having anything bigger than an A in 32 :doh: I'd like to be at least a C :daydreaming:

rustynail
10-13-2008, 02:45 AM
A pair of stockings at the age of 13. After that it was about 25 years before I bought a new blue nylon full slip. I had been buying lingerie for wife and girlfriends with enthusiasm, but they never got the message! Shame!

allisonrn06
10-13-2008, 03:51 AM
For me it was a pair of pantyhose at about age 19,and hose are far and away my most numerous purchases over the years. I probably didn't buy any other items of fem clothing till I was 22.

Jillt
10-13-2008, 04:03 AM
A sexy black babydoll nitie with matching panty of course. So long ago seems like yesterday! Lagrge department store (The Boston Store) the S.A. was so helpful and nice that I was back the next day buying vantiy faire panties and a half slip!!

Lois Page
10-13-2008, 05:08 AM
Pantyhose from Walmart when I was fifty, and then more pantyhose from J C Penny.
Lois

DAVIDA
10-13-2008, 06:19 AM
I haven't got the slightest idea! It was probably a pair of shoes!:D

EjayeCD
10-13-2008, 06:28 AM
I was so terrifies going into a Sears & bought a 3 pack of nylon pink panties when I was 12 - 13 years old. I was scared to death, but it was well worth the embarrasement.

Tomara
10-13-2008, 07:40 AM
My first items were a matching bra and panty set and a night gown , that was probably about 25 years ago and was purged a short while later . I should have accepted myself back then I would have saved a bunch of money and had some things that were irreplaceable . :doh:Tomara

Angie G
10-13-2008, 07:50 AM
It was a long time ago but it was Most likely pantyhose And I believe they were Leggs.:hugs:
Angie

2B Natasha
10-13-2008, 07:49 PM
I was 16 at the time. Those first items I bought where a pair of black stirrup pants, knee high nylons and a pair of black sling backs flats. I had them for a 3 days, freaked out that someone would find them and threw them all out. Those where three of the best and most anxious days of my life.

Eve_WA
10-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Panties and Bra from Ross at Valentines Day. What a rush! That was years ago, but remember it like it was yesterday! Before I always 'appropriated' my sisters' things.

amy canada
10-13-2008, 10:01 PM
I think the first item I bought was a one-piece swimsuit from a store called Bi-Way. No, it wasn't a store for bi-sexuals, but I guess bi-sexuals could shop there if they wanted to. Bi-Way was a discount chain store with locations all over the place in Canada, I think, but then they closed down about 10 years ago. There's now a new chain store called The Bargain Shop which is similar to Bi-Way, but on a much smaller scale.

Bi-Way's clothes were really cheap and I think I bought my first bra and panty there as well, a cute and shiny pinkish-purple set.

suchacutie
10-13-2008, 10:27 PM
The avatar shows the stockings and platforms, along with that I had my wife's garter skirt and a black pullover shirt. It was the very first time I dressed, I did it to model it for my wife, and she immediately wanted to by me a dress! Loved that first time :)

tina

Christina2008
10-13-2008, 11:15 PM
The first thing I bought was something I had had my eye on for ages.
There was a small local shop near my house and every time I was in there I was so much attracted to the hosiery/pantyhose display stand. It was like love at first sight, I knew I had to buy a pair of tights. Over the next few weeks I planned my attack until one Sunday morning, just after finishing paper round (I was 14 years old)) I spent my just earned money on a pair of barley black woman’s tights. It felt so good buying them, what a rush!:eek:

I rushed home and locked myself in the bathroom. I studied the packaging for a while, excitedly reading the instructions and descriptions as if they were expecting only women to be reading them, I felt so feminine at that point.

Melissa73
10-14-2008, 12:23 AM
my first item purchased and i recall it fondly, was when i lived in st louyis (going to college). I went to the nearest Target and i just had to buy some girly clothes....u know the urge. anyways, i roamed the clothing for a long time, desperately trying to avoid being caught in the girls section. well as time progressed, i knew i had to find something. so in nervousness, i grabbed a black leotard. And of course one had to have tights. So i looked for some.

well when i got home and tried it on (i lived w/ a friend, but i had the prtivacy of my own room) and lo and behold, the leotard was a thong leotard. BUt i loved it. And i would have still had it, but i purged it when i moved to illinois, to "nmarry" my ex girlfriend.

Slip Affinity
10-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Straining the old memory bank on this one ... not counting the items I lifted, the first actual purchase had to be matching blue full slip and panty from JC Penny ... in the late 60's. Still have the full slip but it seems to have shrunk over time. :eek:

keeganmeuer
10-15-2008, 01:18 AM
The first and only thing that I've bought for myself so far (I'm still young, living at home, and have access to my mom's things) was a pink lace bra and a dark red ribbed turtleneck sweater. I don't have them anymore since I threw them out while temporarily quitting four years ago but certainly wish I still did.

ColleenW
10-15-2008, 01:44 AM
Panties in 1963

Jenniferpl
10-15-2008, 04:20 AM
I purchased some blue satin panties from Fredrick's.

kimmy p
10-15-2008, 09:35 AM
A dress, size 20. I must have been beet red. I said it was for my girlfriend who was about my size, but better built. The sales assistant was very helpful but also had a smile that said: :believeit: But I survived and had that dress for years.

Sammy777
10-15-2008, 10:57 AM
My first was a satiney type Burgundy PJ set with short sleeves round collar and covered buttons with elastic waist cuffed shorts/tap pants.

I really liked that set & wore it a lot.

Kyara
10-15-2008, 11:05 PM
It was a beautiful satin jumper I saw at this store window on Broadway in Chicago. I didn't know if I would have the courage to try it on.... but it looked so tempting that I went inside and asked for it. The fitting room had huge mirrors and I fell in love with it at once. Before I made it home that day......I realized I needed new underwear to use it with.....so I got it too! Just about a half-a-block from the apartment I spent my last few dollars in a make-up kit! I lived on Dearborn then and needless to say that that night I was dearly born!

Angela-Russell
10-15-2008, 11:26 PM
The 1st thing I ever bought was a pair of black tights/pantyhose in a shop called Owen Owen in Liverpool, when I was about 16. The poor lady who served me was so embarassed, & couldn't get me out of there quick enough. That was the start of many shopping trips.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-15-2008, 11:35 PM
The Makeup :) I bought a few basics to practice with once I had read a few books, and voila :)

*hugs*

Zara

marny
10-15-2008, 11:40 PM
nail polish on the toes. never looked back!

SarahUK
10-18-2008, 06:14 PM
My first purchase was a sportsbra from ebay. I bought 5 bra's couple panties and some cute tops since then. All from ebay because i am too scared to buy them in a real store.

The disadvantage from ebay is that you have no clue if the bra is gonna fit perfectly :s

Mona
10-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Two thongs at Macy's, one white, one black. I told the SA they were for my non-existant girlfriend!

Samantha B L
10-18-2008, 07:48 PM
It's hard for me to say exactly where I started. I'd go shopping for guy's clothes with my Mom on her credit card and I would actually pick out stuff like women's slacks and turtlenecks with lame excuses like "they're out of this in the men's department". Most of the time I got away with this. As for real CD shopping I guess my first find was some cheap makeup items at a drug store in 1975 which I proceeded to purge a couple of months later. My first real solid clothing purchase was a red disco dress in 1977 which cost me $27.

Jaydee
10-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Back in the late '60s I bought a pair of suntan L'eggs pantyhose in the little egg shaped container. I was about 15 or 16 and terrified, but very happy.

Jaydee

Ashleyxxx
10-18-2008, 11:27 PM
I bought a red balconette bra with matching knickers i had worn my sisters but i wanted my own i was 17 i hid it in my room and wore it under heavy clothing so no one would suspect then i bought a girlfriend some clinique make up and you got a beauty pack with it as a special offer so i kept that

kristyz
10-18-2008, 11:41 PM
a sexy corse:battingeyelashes:t, 38c without trying out, what a rush.

Jaimee
10-19-2008, 12:17 AM
It was a Looong time ago, but I think it was pantyhose and a bra:heehee:

mjryo
10-19-2008, 12:38 AM
I bought a pair of black thigh-highs from JC Penney...I was so nervous! I kept trying to act like I was shopping for a GF and looking at the size chart. Back then Internet shopping wasn't available, so it was more of a face to face interaction.

Lisa Golightly
10-19-2008, 06:11 AM
A pair of tights from the local newsagents... It felt soooooooooooooooo dangerous back then... Like it was just me against the whole world :)

kristinacd55
10-19-2008, 06:16 AM
A short black full slip from Sears, that I still wear!! :)

audrey-lynn
10-19-2008, 06:30 AM
A black lace bra and panties from some sort of thrift store. That was about 15 years ago. Dam what a turn on that was. would wear them every chance I got.

Electra
10-19-2008, 07:11 AM
100% Pure Silk tanga.

Elly E
10-19-2008, 08:03 AM
I bought a little black dress.

My friend was getting rid of some of her old clothes and hooked me up with some stuff, so it was that dress. I wore it with a blonde wig, striped thigh high stockings, ballet flats and a red sweater.

Her roommate came home while I was walking around like that, didn't know it was me. I squealed in delight and now after finding out her friend doesn't look at me quite so much anymore =P (Its a good thing.)

Elizabeth Marie
10-19-2008, 10:06 AM
A pair of pantyhose from JC Penney. I pretended they were for my girlfriend, and kept looking at size charts and "note from my girlfriend" to cover up. What a rush that was.

leesametz
10-19-2008, 10:24 AM
like so many, pantyhose...

when i was in the military i went to town and bought a bra and panty set after i got divorced. 38A and size 6 in light tan with the stripes created by the material being made in 2 different directions...

after that the first outer clothing was a mid-calf black knit skirt from Goodwill. even tried it on in the store while dressed in drab. i was wearing that when i was nearly caught, then caught and then nearly caught again (3 instances in the same day!)

its a story for a different day...

SarahUK
10-20-2008, 09:06 AM
The first thing i bought was a bra from ebay. I registered a PO box at the local post office because i still live with my parents.

Riding home on my bike with the package under my arms with people not knowing i just bought a bra was such a rush!

kelliboots
10-20-2008, 09:59 AM
The first thing I bought was lingerie.

Randee
10-20-2008, 10:11 AM
My first purchase was a long sleeve black leotard and tights from Sears. I was 18 and had the house to myself for the week and walked into Sears on my way home from work. I muttered something about "I guess this is what she wants." as I paid for them. As I walked out the store with a bag of my very own leotards and tights in my hand, I was so excited that I had finally gotten up the courage and it went off without a hitch. I could hardly wait to get home each afternoon and slip into my leotard and tights. I stayed in them the whole time around the house and discovered how comfy they were to sleep in too.

Joanne f
10-20-2008, 02:19 PM
The very fist thing was panties but when i got over that stage it was a long wrap skirt that i bought on a trip to London, i always called it my Indian skirt because it had what i would call an Indian design on it, use to love that skirt :daydreaming:.

joanne :fairy2:

kimberly ann487
10-20-2008, 02:22 PM
Lace panties, black with agarter belt to match. Of course a pair of black stockings with the seam down the back. After looking at myself I went on a diet/excersize plan and lost 60 lbs. in 10 months. That set got lost in a purge but things look much better on me now.
KIM

Gina's dress-up
10-20-2008, 02:50 PM
My every first item was a skirt and top with panties and bra.

Nicole Erin
10-20-2008, 03:02 PM
About Halloween, when I was 15 years old, I bought a pair of fishnet pantyhose at an Osco. I was a wreck, and it didn't help that the old hag cashier was laughing as I set them on the counter.
On the short walk home I was imagining the school football team finding out and beating the hell out of me over it... Not that I was on the team but, Oh gyod you understand....

I very much enjoyed them. I hid them in the attic, in a bag, under some insulation, in a hard to get to spot. Jimmy Hoffa is not hidden as well. Wore them a few more times but was too afraid of getting caught with them so I tossed them.

At the time I LOVED fishnets.

Scotty
10-20-2008, 06:17 PM
My first Wonderbra...38A.
Still fits although snug, think I'll invest in a bra extender for it as it's still in decent shape.

I am wearing it now. :)

Sweetcheeks Marie
10-21-2008, 04:46 PM
First items I wore that I bought myself to were makeup and stuff, not clothes. Mascara, lipstick and black temporary hair dye. Was blushing beetroot red when buying them, and stuttered some nervous words about me buying the stuff for a girlfriend (a non-existent one, me being single at the time) which wasn't the best move.

Shannen
10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
panthose and heels!

charlie
10-21-2008, 07:25 PM
My girl friend left a short skirt at my house with her bookbag. I drove to the local grocery store (Mayfair Market then) and purchased a pair of queen size nylons and some candy and other stuff to make it look good. I then sped home and wore her skirt, the nylons and a turtleneck. I felt HOT! I still remember the feeling well.

crystalann
10-21-2008, 07:49 PM
I was 11 or 12 at the time and I got a one piece bikini and I kind-a looked like a girl and looking back now the sales lady had asked me if I wanted to try it on before I left.

Susan4
10-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Shoes. Everything else I could 'borrow' or help 'get lost in the wash' (and I didn't have any money anyway). But shoes. My feet were bigger than all the women I knew. What a joy it was when I got my first pair from Sears. I felt complete. In those days, you could order from the catalogue and pick it up at the store in a numbered bin - already wrapped.

Helen2407
10-25-2008, 04:21 AM
A black pleated mini skirt and pantyhose , that was in the late 60;s and did I feel good when I wore them.

Always Susan
10-25-2008, 06:00 AM
A pair of white nylon lace trimed panties and a matching bra. Got a big smile from the SA, what a rush.:o

jenncrosser
10-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Went to Target in my neighborhood and got some girls panties when I was 11. I had been thinking about getting them for so long that it was a real rush to finally have them. I wore them every chance I had. But then, of course, I wanted more and so the story goes...

Billie_P
10-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Panties. Then stockings and garters.

avril findlay
10-25-2008, 12:23 PM
Plain black skirt, white blouse and a pack of knickers,

dianeleah
10-25-2008, 12:42 PM
Lite blue knee lenth cotton nightie from a local discount store! I thought I would pass out in the check out line. It was almost midnight so there was hardly nobody in the store. What a rush! My ex wife was traveling on business, and I wore it all the time she was gone. I'd come home from work put a pair of my ex's white cotton panties, my new nightie, and a cute little pair of light blue women's socks. My ex would call me every night, and I'd sit and talk to her over the phone feeling sooooo girly! If she only knew, lol! Been over 20 years ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday!:battingeyelashes:

black leotards
10-25-2008, 11:43 PM
A pair of royal blue tights from Sears :)

Sissy April
11-06-2008, 11:34 PM
The first thing I bought was a pair of high heels from goodwill.

txrobinm
11-06-2008, 11:45 PM
On the way home the 1st time from college. Small lingerie shop on the other side of town- black lace teddy with ribbon ties up the front, removable garters, back-seamed fishnet stockings. Followed up quickly with an Adrienne Vittadini blue turtleneck sweater dress and Anne Kleine "rain suede" thigh-high high heel boots. Quite elegant. 1988. All were victims of the first purge.

Leohose
11-07-2008, 12:10 AM
first bought two pair of danskin tights and a leotard. After that came pantyhose to go with leotard

sometimes_miss
11-07-2008, 02:43 AM
At 15, got an on the books job. At 16, my own checking account. At 17, got my first credit card from Stern's dept store (Yippee!). Charged something, I don't know what. But when the bill came....along came inserts for....a camisole and tap pants. I had to have them, but didn't have the courage to just go to the store and buy them. Had a plan...got a post office box...changed my address from our home to the box with the next bill I paid. Next month, bill comes again, more great inserts; body briefer and panties, apparently they come two to a pack, 'asst colors' whatever that meant, I'd only seen white and pink, I wondered if that was what I'd get. I send the whole shebang away with the bill. Two weeks later, my very own lingerie arrives. Mint green camisole and taps, white body briefer, one black, and one white each panties. And that was my outfit pretty much every day after school until someone else came home, around dinner. I would anxiously await each bill, wondering what else I could buy so easily with the wonder of mail order. That was 1973. I eventually wound up maxing out that card with girl clothes. I don't think I ever bought guy things with it, or for that matter, anything else except fem clothes. pantyhose, more underwear, a dress (or was it two? not sure if I got the other one from sears), a plaid pleated skirt (same color as I had worn when I was a kid!) and of course the white school girl blouse to match. I think maybe I was the only person ever, to look forward to getting my bills.

Marybeth_1966
11-07-2008, 11:30 PM
I had purchased hees and and intimate peices from discont stores when I should have been in class but the peice that moved me over the edge was a Chuse black junpsuit. I bought it at Carsons in Chicago. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it hanging on the wall. What drove me more than anything is that I went to the indy 500 the month before and a gg wore a red jumpsuit wth the prettiest red patten heals I have ever seen. I remember the pain that I felt that she got to wear such a wonderful outfit that day and I wore a sport shirt and shorts. I almost ached wanting to wear what she was wearing. I got home and the next week went shopping at Carson Perrie Scott in chicago. I found a black junpsuit that was in a cool fabric that sent me over the edge. I remember that this was the first peice of cothing that I bought for my self and after a silly size comarisim with the sales associate I choose the larger size. I worked out of my appartment and went directly home with the biggest rush I have ever felt. I spent the night slowly getting to know my latest purchase and ran out of hours by the time the sun came up. I wore that cool feeling jump suit for many years before it became a casuality of a purge. I still google jumpsuits everyday hoping that I will find the Chause Jump suit that I wore out in my first apartment as my first outfit!

dtride
11-08-2008, 03:52 AM
I bought high heels from the goodwill store and purchsed some pantyhose from a department store.I was in heaven

Lori A
11-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Nylon Hi-cut panties from a K-Mart near DFW while waiting to pick up a FedEx run back in 1996

FlygrlChristy
11-08-2008, 09:16 PM
I bought some L'eggs sheer energy pantyhose in black, gawd those things feel so good on shaved legs. I bought them at some drug store when I lived in Anchorage, I was about 15 or 16, and had one of those hand carry carts that I filled with all sorts of stupid stuff, thinking it would look like I was buying this stuff for my mom, man I must have spent 35 bucks to buy a 3 dollar pair of nylons, just scared to death, sheesh:D

Christy

featherelizabeth
11-08-2008, 10:36 PM
:daydreaming::oL'eggs, navy, in the PLASTIC EGG. <truly a strange marketing idea, but it was the early 70's just getting over the 60's, hee hee.. > When I went to the checkout, the young lady behind the counter asked me, "Are you sure your mom said navy and not nude?" "Oh yes, navy," I replied, getting nervous. I paid and walked out, so excited to wear them. This was at a small drugstore in Pueblo, Colorado, in the late seventies...! WHEEE!

StaceyJane
11-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Pantyhose from HEB!!!
I never felt so excited as I did buying my first pair. Nowdays it's just something on my shopping list.
Stacey :)

Beckster
11-09-2008, 10:03 AM
A pair of shoes in grade 9. I had borrowed from my sister or "acquired" items up until that point.