PDA

View Full Version : A good experience tonight.

Tracii G
10-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Was messing with some new colors in eyeshadow and the urge hit me like "a hot kiss at the end of a wet fist" so I dressed and went out for a drive.
Stopped at my neighborhood grocery store to get a soft drink out of a machine.
I parked and didn't even look around to see if anyone I knew was around I grabbed my purse and headed for the machine.There was one of the check out girls sitting out on the bench taking her break.No big deal.
I walked up digging for change in the bottom of my purse and she asked me if I had 4 quaters for a dollar because the machine wouldn't take paper money.
I said sure let me see what I have.
At this point she hadn't made me she said I love that studded belt and those jeans they are too cute I said thank you naturally.
Right about when I handed her the quarters she said OMG your a guy aren't you?I said yeah looks like I passed for a female for a little while.
She told me I think that is so cool, how do you work up the courage to go out in public?
I told her its not that big a deal to go out and blend in.
She asked me all kinds of questions about cross dressing which I answered politely.
What kind of make up I used and what clothes I liked, where did I shop for womens clothes.We talked for about 30 min on the bench while folks walked by no one really gave me a second look.It was very cool.
She paid me the ultimate compliment"Honey you look so feminine you fooled me".
So another worthwhile outing.

Sam44
10-12-2008, 12:15 AM
After I'd been driving thru an espresso stand for a month or two often dressed up one of the baristas leaned out of the booth and said "Hey we're friends here aren't we?, can I ask why you wear women's clothes?" I answered "I like them" She said "Cool, I was just curious."

I've been visiting the same few drive thru places for years now, tho there have been a few times that I think someone who hadn't seen me before was a little cool, they have always opened up after a while and they almost all go out of their way to wave to me when they aren't the ones waiting on me.

Wenda
10-12-2008, 12:48 AM
THAT is as good as it gets! :D:D Good for you, and thanks for sharing! W.

Zenith
10-12-2008, 12:52 AM
You are going to finally get me out out of the house with that story...thanks for sharing...so simple but so cool...
:hugs:

Tracii G
10-12-2008, 01:31 AM
I hadn't planned on going out at all and was board so it just happened.20 min make up and threw an outfit together and just went with it.
Odd thing I went thru her check out line just a few hours before. I don't know if she knew it or not.

Samantha43
10-12-2008, 01:50 AM
That's awesome, Tracii! It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love the Les Paul in your avatar!

Tracii G
10-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Thanks Samantha that guitar was in several pieces when I found it in a music store the neck was broken in two places and the body had some real bad cracks so I steamed the neck out and put in a new neck and fixed the body.
Its sure is ugly up close but it plays great.

Samantha43
10-12-2008, 02:06 AM
That is awesome! I have a Strat and Tele, but have never had the money for a Les Paul. It sounds like you got a bargain!

Stefania Czslawa
10-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Those are interesting accounts.

mike47
10-12-2008, 02:12 AM
That really sounds great. It has been a long time since I have been out. I sure do miss it alot though.

Tracii G
10-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I have $100.00 bucks in it.Had a replacement neck laying around and all the hardware.The pickups came out of one of Mick Mars's(Motley Crue)guitars used on the Dr.Feelgood tour.
Stefania I think you are reading too much into your experience in the womens section and all those nylons.Most sales people could care less.