PDA

View Full Version : My Fantasy...Finally!

Valerie Nicole
10-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey everyone, I had a great weekend and I wanted to share it. I was hanging out with my friend, and we went costume shopping. I decided I was finally going to do something I've fantasized about for a long, long time, and get a french maid costume. I've wanted one for as long as I've had crossdressing fantasies. So I got one on friday, and she went through the checkout with it for me. Then the next day we were shopping again, and I found one that i liked a lot more...and I mean a LOT more...so I got that one too. So now I've got two french maid costumes and I'm very happy.

I'm sure we all have had our fantasies which we were deprived of for a long time. Who else has been through something like this? Anyone still have that one item on their wishlist that they just can't get ahold of?

And oh yeah, there are still other costumes I want to get, but at least now I finally have this one.

serinalynn
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Wonderful Val, have a great time with it.:thumbsup::)

JenniferR771
10-12-2008, 02:02 PM
The French maid is a wonderful costume--I wore one two years ago. Remember you need some cute black patent maryjanes to go with it--just a suggestion.

Katrina82
10-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Look at my avatar. That should give it away. I just eventually bought everything I ever wanted to wear on ebay one day...well not ONE day. Over time of course. lol But i think the only thing I've never worn and still want to would have to be one of those beautiful ballerina outfits. I know the little pink ones are for small children. The adults don't normally wear them, but either way i still want to. They just don't make them in my size from what i've seen. :doh:

Valerie Nicole
10-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Thanks Serinalynn. And to Jennifer, I need more than mary janes. I need good stockings (either dark in colour or fishnet) and, this is pushing my budget and my luck lol, but also a corset. If I could get all that together...well, I would never stop wearing it.

Maria2222
10-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Way to go Valerie. Now if they just made one with 3/4 sleeves and a miniskirt I'd join you.

Valerie Nicole
10-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Thanks Maria. And you got me thinking that I should probably describe them.

So the first one I bought was pretty simple. It has a black dress, with two white bows on the front near the hem of the skirt. The dress itself is lace trimmed at the sleeves and the skirt. There's a white, lace trimmed apron, and a white lacy cap.

The second one is my favourite of the two. It is sleeveless, with lace trim around the low neckline and shoulders. It laces up the front with a white ribbon, and the sides of this part also have lace. It came with lacey petticoats (my first ever petticoats!), a lacey apron, little lacey things to go around the shoulders, a black collar with lace hanging down the front, and a black cap with white ribbon and lace on it.

I never knew that I could enjoy one costume or outfit this much.

Butterfly Bill
10-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Lt. Uhura's uniform.

Jennifer Cox
10-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Must admit that in recent years the French Maid costume has had it's appeal. Unfortunately for me, I can't shave my arms & chest so would look a bit ridiculous. Hoping to change this in the next year or so - I can't wait for that satin outfit! :D

In the meantime, I've made (maid ?) do with a black long sleeve blouse with white collar and cuffs, black skirt, white half-slip - just showing - and maids apron.

It's not difficult to put this together, can be multi-function - except the apron lol! Doesn't save much cost wise but works for me as a stop-gap! :)

Valerie Nicole
10-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Great, now I guess I have to add full hair removal to my to-do list lol. I've never shaved more than my legs, but I have a friend who has offered to wax my chest. That sounds horribly painful, but I guess getting myself completely hairless would be nice.

suzypier
10-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I understand, it was the same for me about high heels. I was thrill to buy the first pair and I was unable to stop buying high heels after. I already have 24 pairs and have to hold myself for not buying more :)