PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirl!

dianeleah
10-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Does anyone want to be a cowgirl? I don't mean the modern day in-your -face girls who act like men. I mean the Dale Evans type! I think it would be a blast to ride a horse in a long denim skirt with white tights that just show over my girly westen boots. A nice white western long sleeve blouse with all kinds of silver buttons on maybe some embroidery. Then the cowgirl hat sitting kind of back on my head with a braided string attached like the ones we had as kids! Or if you have to where jeans. How about very tight girl cut Wranglers, with those cool boot type mules that show a little heel with dark blue knee highs. The top would be a light blue denim long sleeve with silver accents. A cowgirls gotta have silver!

Has anybody ever ridden a horse dressed? Either Western or English? The girly English attire can be very sexy too! :battingeyelashes:

Karren H
10-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm.... NO!! rawhide and tassles.... horses hate me.... personally I'd rather have lace and silk... and go shopping at the mall!! :)

Deborah Jane
10-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Nice idea, but i think with a tuck it could be painful :eek:

TxKimberly
10-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Well . . . I could consider the saloon girl thing (at least as far as fashion). She can keep the seedier parts of her job! lol

Kristen Marie
10-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Whether they be old-time cowgirls, or even the current day ones...as long as they have a cowgirl hat on..I'm there. Unfortunately, the best I get is a dungaree skrt country look. Personally, I think the cowgirl look goes best with the more petite ladies.

Jilmac
10-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Aah Yes, Dale Evans, queen of the west. I would love to ride a horse at full gallop and feel my boobies bounce. I could picture myself in a denim skirt, pink fringed shirt, white cowgirl hat, boots in the stirrups, sitting high in the saddle, and jiggling with every step the horse makes,:heehee:

Another person I would like to be is Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, in that long saloon girl dress, diamond tiara and earrings, that gorgeous red hair, and flirting with Matt Dillon.:o

docrobbysherry
10-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Nice idea, but i think with a tuck it could be painful :eek:

I hurt just thinking about that, DJ!:doh:

However, what a GREAT Halloween dress up idea!:)

MsJanessa
10-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Barbara Stanwyck--from Queen of the Outlaws--Satin blouse, black leather riding type skirt with matching vest, boots and gloves with a matching black leather western style hat--oh and carring a quirt to whip her slaves--whoop I mean gang--lol--into line---YeeHaaa:dom:

Angie G
10-13-2008, 08:14 AM
I have A white western girls blouse with Embroidery on it A Denim layered skirt. white Leggs panyhose and cowgirl boots. The one thing I don't have is a cowgirl hat.:hugs:
Angie

KATIE TV
10-13-2008, 09:01 AM
I can’t ride a horse but I do ride a white stallion it’s a Harley-Davidson super glide anniversary (FXD35) in pearlescent white, I am putting together a “cow girl” type outfit to go riding in, A white fringed jacket, white mini skirt, white cow girl boots & white leather gloves. I will be using a full face helmet with black visor & my long blond wig. I can’t wait to se the reaction of male car drivers to this leggy blond all in white possibly showing her stocking tops and suspenders (garter belt) riding down the road. I am a bit of a show of but I just hope none of them crash not looking where they are going, Katie.

Deanna2
10-14-2008, 01:24 AM
If it means wearing check shirt - er NO!

Rachel Welsley
10-14-2008, 01:34 AM
I'd rather dress like Dana Delaney did in Tombstone. :D

Rebecca_Annette
10-14-2008, 01:37 AM
The "Dale Evans Look" - definitely yes!

The horse......... errr....... no thanks

kassandra richard
10-24-2008, 09:02 AM
I'd be thinking more along Selma Hayek or Penelope Cruz in Bandidas. But alas, Selma Hayek's golden globes are not to be found on this lass :daydreaming: And I'd leave the horses alone. My allergies don't tolerate 'em.

Kassandra

Jillt
10-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Giggles Have to give my age away damn One of the first outfits "borrowed" from an older sister was a Dale Evans cowgirl outfit!
Acute little skirt with fringe on the bottom, a fringed vest, white blouce and yes cow girl boots. Guess I was about 4 at the time ahhhh memories

Annaliese
10-24-2008, 01:52 PM
I have two horses and ride all the time. When it is warmer I will ride part fem, Grils low rise jeans and top, but I am off by my self for the most part. I do want to be dress and Have some pictures taken on one of my horses.

Annaliese

Leann James
10-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi, I start every day dressed. Most of the time in denim. I have 4 denim dresses and 5 denim skirts, Cowgirl boots, big cowgirl hat and of I go to feed horses. I have 23 head on my little ranch. I love to get all dolled up and go for a ride. I have a big black and white paint stallion and I love to ride him in tight girls jeans, braw, brest forms, nice blouse. long wig an big hat. Get a lot of looks and honks from the cowboys driving by when I get to close to the street.
COWGIRL LEANN :love: :drink: :hugs:

Janie Gunn
10-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Cowgirl Leann, from what you've described there it sounds like you have a good time dressing up as a cowgirl.

For me personally, I dont like horses much, and not really into the cowgirl look. I'd wear some of my (mens) cowboy boots with fishnets, and leopard print dress (when I get it), corsets etc for a ****tier look, but not cowgirl. And I'm pretty much over check shirts.

Janie

LilSissyStevie
10-24-2008, 10:04 PM
Where I live we have lots of real cowgirls. You can tell them by the circle on their back pocket made by the Skoal can and the black teeth. It's not a look I really want to emulate. On the other hand, I used to live down the street from Patsy Montana (http://www.talentondisplay.com/PatsyMontana.html) before she died. I never met her though. That's a look I really like - all that silver, suede and fringe.:daydreaming:

Syndi
10-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Oh yeah! I'd love to dress like a cowgirl if I could pullit off. I gots me some Wrangler Bareback jeans and some Rockies American Straight leg jeans. Only wore those twice but the first time I got pinched. LOL! If I had reacted verbally to that I doubt I'd be here today to post this. I been looking for a nice cowgirl blouse but my back amd shoulders are wide and the lasttimeI was a Sheplers trying one on ,Iripped it. Luckily the sales lady didn't see.