PDA

View Full Version : A Note About My true feelings

Alicia Neal
10-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Just how do I begin this blog entry with every thought I have it is the thoughts of a woman the body says one thing but the brain is far away from where the body is I feel as if I have been cheated out of a lot of things every thing from my first period to my debutant ball to my sweet 16 and my wedding day in a long white dress in every way I feel like a woman I never really made any guy friends like most guys do but through my life I have made a lot of girl friends oh I missed one thing I missed having babies I just thought I would share my thoughts on my life.:love:

Karren H
10-13-2008, 12:21 AM
Awww.. That's sweet.. Personally I don't regret not having a period and after seeing my wife give birth twice.. There's no way in hell I'm pushing anything the size of a small turkey out any of my orifices.. :)

Jessicaparkson
10-13-2008, 01:20 AM
I'll agree with Karen...

But I know how you feel about the mind thing. It can be a real struggle

MJ
10-13-2008, 03:11 AM
I feel as if I have been cheated out of a lot of things every thing from my first period to my debutant ball to my sweet 16 and my wedding day in a long white dress in every way I feel like a woman :love:

I've just going through my first t-girl version of a period and there are some first i can do without as it's day 3 and 4:06 am without any sleep .
but there is no reason you can have a sweet 16 party or a débutante ball if it's what you want. why not have a party it's never too late why not make the best of what you got.
I've never done those thing either :hugs:

Mollyanne
10-13-2008, 03:32 AM
I can identify with this also but not the birthing part!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Stephanie Stephens
10-13-2008, 07:54 AM
I have had broken bones before and I think that would be preferable over being pregnant, been through two of them as a coach. And then there is the change of life, if you have ever been with a woman who went through the change, you would want nothing to do with it. Have you seen the exorcist?
Steph

Angie G
10-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I could do the Debutant ball and sweet 16 thing but I think I'll stay away from the periods and having baby's hun. I'm just not that adventurous hun. I love dressing but there is a line I don't wanna cross.:hugs:
Angie

susanmichelle
10-13-2008, 12:02 PM
LOL Karren you go gal :):):)