PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, got a question...

RBelmonte
10-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Most of you probably either don't know me, or don't remember me, but I've been on here for a while and kinda left. Lots happened and I met the love of my life, whom this thread is really about.

I thought this place could help him come to terms with some things, or just help him out with it in general. He likes to crossdress and I'll let him type something. I'm using my account for now as I don't know if he'll end up creating one of his own. But any replies in this topic will be from him.

Is there any advice you could give him, or some comforting words to help him? He's nervous about this whole thing. I fully accept him and any decisions he will and has already made.

His name is Liam and he's having a hard time because he's a 6'3" tall man, quite handsome and fairly muscular. He wishes to be the "cute girl" and doesn't really know what to do. I'm not sure how I can help him either, so any advice for either of us would be welcomed greatly.

Thanks bunches,
Amy & Liam

Inachis
10-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Liam,

Into every life a little rain must fall, but no one can account for the hurricane in your head. There are going to be many questions, but only you can truthfully answer them. The first thing you need to do is learn to accept who you are, and that no one can change that.

Dressing should always be a fun thing. There is some aspect about it that you like, find it, and then go with it. Do not bother yourself with asking the question "why". It is a useless question that will only hang you up on the whole matter.

As for being the "cute girl" go with it. Be who you want to be, and do not let anyone stand in the way. I am 6'5" with a little more than athletic build, and I can do cute girl (sometimes). I think with a bit more guidance, and courage I could pull it off a little better. It's all about being the person that you want to be. Beauty comes from within.

I know it seems like a long road, but in the end you will get the prize. (yourself)

VeronicaMoonlit
10-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Is there any advice you could give him, or some comforting words to help him? He's nervous about this whole thing. I fully accept him and any decisions he will and has already made.

His name is Liam and he's having a hard time because he's a 6'3" tall man, quite handsome and fairly muscular. He wishes to be the "cute girl" and doesn't really know what to do. I'm not sure how I can help him either, so any advice for either of us would be welcomed greatly.

Thanks bunches,
Amy & Liam

Well, he might not be able to pull off "cute girl", but he can do "stylish femme". You just got to make the best of what you got, and find what works for you. And always remember, the prettiest transfolk are those who are happy on the inside, because it shows. That may sound trite, but an internet acquaintance of mine said (paraphrasing) that she'd rather look at pictures of plain-looking crossdressers who looked happy and obviously accepted themselves than a crossdresser who looked like a glamazon but was obviously unhappy.

Hope this helps a little.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.