PDA

View Full Version : A male assistant flirting with me today while dress shopping

PrettyFlowingGown
10-13-2008, 07:20 AM
I had the funniest day ever today shopping. I was'nt even planning on buying a dress, but I walked past jeanswest in the city, and there was a gorgous new flowing summer dress in the entrance way......it falls right to the floor, really feminine.
Jeanswest caters for women and men. While I was going through the sizes a male shop assistant came out of nowhere and said to me "That dress will suit the colour of your eyes". It was cheeky sarcasim, at its best, but I quicly replied back "Thankyou darling". He was obviously gay, cause he was flaunting it. There was a female assistant present too.
I found the size 16 I wanted, took it to the counter, and it was the girl serving me. She said to me is it a gift, or for myself. I replied "Yes, its for me". The guy heard me and said "I knew it was". Funny thing is, I get intimidated when a male assistant is around, but this guy was gay, so it did'nt bother me. We were at the counter having a breif chat, and the guy was really envious of me, and the girl could'nt stop smiling. He was flirting with me, and she knew it too. He was cute too, I must say. When I left, I kind of regretted not giving him a kiss.....it would've made his day I think.

Angie G
10-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes I think it would have made his day.:hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
10-13-2008, 01:03 PM
When I left, I kind of regretted not giving him a kiss.....it would've made his day I think.

I am sure he will be watching for your return ( especially to see if your wearing a dress)

Nicole Erin
10-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Funny thing is, I get intimidated when a male assistant is around, but this guy was gay, so it did'nt bother me. We were at the counter having a breif chat, and the guy was really envious of me, and the girl could'nt stop smiling. He was flirting with me, and she knew it too. He was cute too, I must say. When I left, I kind of regretted not giving him a kiss.....it would've made his day I think.

Do you hear that? Opportunity is knocking.

Now about the male assistant and intimidation, well come on now, even tho we pick at them and them at us, gay men are part of the family too.

Now don't let our brother down, pretty up and go visit him, even if your only excuse to be in there is buying a pair of hose or something....

Sandra Dunn
10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
You should go back in girl mode, in fact you should always shop there in girl mode especially if he's working there. You'll have a freind in a store and should be just fine.
I shop at Dillard's and I have several sales clerks that wil assist me in any way I need. I really enjoy going there and I do get some great deals.
HUGS Sandra

trannie T
10-13-2008, 05:17 PM
This might be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

PrettyFlowingGown
10-13-2008, 05:20 PM
I'll definately go back in there, but it wont be in girl mode. But never rule out trying a dress on in his prescence. I'd get a kick out of that....and he would too.

Ashlie Marie
10-13-2008, 05:40 PM
great little story. i don't know about you, but it makes me feel kinda special when things like that happen. it's weird especially if I am dressed and a a very strait guy hits on me and my wife at a resturnat it is so fun to be my Wife's BFF lol.

Princess29
10-14-2008, 05:59 AM
Cool story. Yes, it does sound like you have made a new friend