PDA

View Full Version : Full transformation tuesday morning

Edika Michelle
10-13-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm having the Full transformation with photo shoot and all. I have never fully dressed as a woman, so of course I'm excited. The only dressing I have ever done is when my SO is at work and I have the day off, usually my birthday, I would put on her bra, panty's, and skirt. I would try putting on make-up [ not very good] then I would clean the house dressed like this. So this is a big deal for me. Maybe this will help me put these fealings on vacation for a while. I just wish my SO could be involved in my fealings. Tried telling her a long time ago. That didn't go over well.

I'll have to find a good hiding place for the disc with all the photos. Does anyone know if you can use a password or something so no one can open the disc, without the code?

Sam44
10-15-2008, 02:02 AM
I hope you had fun.

Two things came to mind as I read your post:

Please don't wear her stuff, get your own. The disrespect you show her by wearing her clothes without her permission will make things worse.

You can protect files/discs with products like PGP (http://www.pgp.com/) or ScramDisk, but compression programs like WinZip (http://www.winzip.com/) and WinRar (http://www.rarlabs.com/) now support AES 128 or 256 encryption which is quite secure and they are easy to use.

Mollyanne
10-15-2008, 03:09 AM
After reading your post I gotta' ya' that if I were you I wouldn't leave the disc lyin' around in the first place and if found and a password is on it it would really look bad!!! Do you think you had some trouble before when you told your SO, well if she found that disc(password protected)you would have even more!!! Put the disc somewhere NOT IN THE HOUSE or in the car either!!!! But being honest would be the real key here!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Dr.Susan
10-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Put your pictures on a flashdrive. It is much smaller if you have to hide it.

suzypier
10-15-2008, 07:58 AM
Get CD-Lock software and your data will be safe on all kind of disk. It's exactly what I use to hide all my pictures as a femme.

Edika Michelle
10-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Yes I had a wonderful day. Spent 4 1/2 hours in 4" healsand my legs are feeling it today. Not to mention my ribs from being bound up. Sure glad I lost 10 pounds over the last week.

It makes me feel much different to see that Lisamarie is not the male me in make-up, but acctually has her own look. Of course when Jamie Austin was done I looked 25 years younger. The photo session was a lot of fun. It was acctually getting easier for me to do the sexy poses. Lisamarie was really striking those poses.

I'm not going to incrypt the disc, or password protect it. I'll just hide it for now, and hope some day I can show it.

I have been toying with the idea of telling my 31 year old daughter, who has her masters in psycology. We are close. My daughter talks to both my wife and myself by phone sveral times a day. She lives 25 miles away. I'm sure she would be somewhat taken by it. But I'm not sure she would be totally surprised.

She knows I have waxed my underarms, and shaved my legs in the past. And lot of other girly things I've done in the past.

Well I'm rambling on here, so I'll stop now.

PS. I hope to have pics in a week or so.

Oh and I agree, I will be building my own wardrobe slowly. I'm much taller then she. And the bra just way to tight. One I have my own clothes I will do another photo shoot. Of course that will be a while. Thanks girls.

Edika Michelle
10-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Yes I had a wonderful day. Spent 4 1/2 hours in 4" healsand my legs are feeling it today. Not to mention my ribs from being bound up. Sure glad I lost 10 pounds over the last week.

It makes me feel much different to see that Lisamarie is not the male me in make-up, but acctually has her own look. Of course when Jamie Austin was done I looked 25 years younger. The photo session was a lot of fun. It was acctually getting easier for me to do the sexy poses. Lisamarie was really striking those poses.

I'm not going to incrypt the disc, or password protect it. I'll just hide it for now, and hope some day I can show it.

I have been toying with the idea of telling my 31 year old daughter, who has her masters in psycology. We are close. My daughter talks to both my wife and myself by phone sveral times a day. She lives 25 miles away. I'm sure she would be somewhat taken by it. But I'm not sure she would be totally surprised.

She knows I have waxed my underarms, and shaved my legs in the past. And lot of other girly things I've done in the past.

Well I'm rambling on here, so I'll stop now.

PS. I hope to have pics in a week or so.

Oh and I agree, I will be building my own wardrobe slowly. I'm much taller then she. And the bra just way to tight. One I have my own clothes I will do another photo shoot. Of course that will be a while. Thanks girls.