PDA

View Full Version : Called a lady

Angie G
10-13-2008, 09:29 AM
the wife and I went to the outlet mall last Friday and stopped Clair's A young sa asked to get her ears done with a second hole in her ear I was in guy mode We looked around picked out some things and went to the counter. The Girl doing the piercing said I'll be with you in a minute. I turned my head slowly and she got flustered And said she was sorry. I laughed and told hae it was OK.and not to worry about it. I told my wife i really liked it.:hugs:
Angie

monique01
10-13-2008, 10:35 AM
In the last few years I get addressed as "lady" or when with my wife and one of her lady friends, we are addressed as "ladies" by waitress's at restaurants. Even once at the hospital for some routine lab work I've been called into the lab by a common mis-pronoucing of my given first name Of Adriana(Adrian). Don't know what this means but me and the wife do get a kick out of it as now it seems that the routine people we come in contact with have considered me as female. And I'm in male attire and have never been out dressed! But I do like it and have told wife in a half joking way, see the world seems to now know that I should of been a woman after all.
Monique

Tracii G
10-13-2008, 10:39 AM
The girls at the Claire's I go to are very nice and love to help me pick out some cute stuff.
They always have lots of questions about CDing which I love.
I went there Sat and when I walked in in drab the mgr said Hi Tracii see me before you leave I got in some new stuff in you might like.
Love the place great stuff.

andrea e
10-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Occassionally, when in drab, I've been called "Ma'am", or "ma'am... er, sorry, sir". I'd like to tap into this, but quite frankly, I'm at a loss, being rather shy.

vikki2020
10-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Sometimes, it's the little things that mean a lot!

marny
10-14-2008, 12:20 AM
" The wife"!!! Please. Some respect. She is not an object.