PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with my daughter!

mykhelee
10-13-2008, 10:45 AM
:)One of my daughters and I are going shopping today. Today she finally said she is "o.k." with my clothing choices. Means more to me than she knows. I still have one child who considers me,"a freak of nature", but 3 out of 4 who accept me is fine.
Are your adult children accepting of your choices? It has taken years for mine to come around.

Niya W
10-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey that's %75 that's a C and is passing :) Hugs. Yeah Child some times want their dad and cant accept this, but I'm glad that most of your kids accept you for you . Hugs mykhelee

Sandra Dunn
10-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Honey my daughter was my maid of honor, and shopping, I'd better get a loan cause she will want want want and then there is my wants. I enjoy going out with her, she will drag me into some stores I wouldn't think to have my size or style. Happy shopping and girl just let it loose, HUGS Sandra

serinalynn
10-13-2008, 05:18 PM
My kids know I crossdress and they are mostly cool with it. Son is 27 Daughter is 24. Daughter and I go shopping together on Saturdays. Daughter knows there is nothing she can say or do to get me to stop CDing.

linnea
10-13-2008, 07:03 PM
One of my fondest hopes and dreams is to go shopping with my daughter whom I have yet to tell about my dressing. Of course, it's the acceptance that I want, but the shopping would be a fun way to demonstrate it.

Deborah Jane
10-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Have fun shopping Mykhelee :)
It sounds like a blast!!

My daughter [age 16] keeps asking me to take her shopping in London for a girly day out, but i,m not quite ready yet.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Since I revealed my crossdressing to her in the last month we have been talking and we decided that when she is visiting in December, we are going to go shopping for make-up for me and maybe some other things.. Looking forward to it, hoping to get some feminine clothes this year as gifts. :battingeyelashes:

Sam44
10-15-2008, 02:11 AM
One of my kids didn't bat an eye when I told her. The other was a little freaked till she talked to the first.

Now it just a little weird when they ask to borrow one of my swim suits :)

Mollyanne
10-15-2008, 02:57 AM
Good for you and her as well!!!!! If I told my daughter she wouldn't talk to me again and keep my grandkids from me!!! And how do I know this you ask, she saw a tv(no pun intended) show dealing w/cd's and said in no uncertain terms that these guys were freaks, sick, perverted and should be locked up for the rest of their lives!!! Need I say more????

:love: Mollyanne

Tracii G
10-15-2008, 03:26 AM
I don't think either of my daughters would take to it at all so why bother telling them.Mine have their own families to deal with.

mykhelee
10-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Three of my four daughters have children, I have eight grands. I am very active with the six who are local. I feel for those of you who have to keep it all secret, three of my daughters said thay already knew when I told them. I even swap shoes with one of them.