PDA

View Full Version : Feme Cycles

MarieTS
05-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Has anyone ever charted the calendar dates when they felt their MOST femme? Did you see any patterns emerge as to when you were your MOST femme, or had the greatest need to dress comapred to other times? I have. And its almost like bio-rhythms. Although I look forward to dressing 24/7, which I've done and absolutely love, I've also found that usually the 1st and last weeks of the month have an even stronger pull.

Anyway, its food for thought. You just might want to keep track of your femme intensity over a very long period of time -- years perhaps -- and see if any patterns emerge. You just might learn something about yourself.

Wenda
05-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Interesting idea. My interest ebbs and flows, but recording it has not occured to me. I detest accounting. My focus also varies, sometimes it is breasts and bras, then moves to shoes, then to boots (in a "boots" cycle, I often wear my thigh-highs to bed), then to gloves (wore my black elbow length gloves to bed last night), and so on. wenda.

Tristen Cox
05-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Jan.- Feb. June - July + Nov. = Definite high points. The rest of the year is pretty much touch and go.

Amelie
05-29-2005, 04:15 PM
Usually when it's a full moon, is when I feel most fem.
Amelie

jo_ann
05-29-2005, 10:09 PM
i think many of us have stronger waves of desire to dress-up. I tend to do it more when it's on the brain (like when I come here).

Renae
06-07-2005, 02:57 AM
hi , i am in beaverton, or....yes, i do have 'that strong pull' during tracked 'times...i cannoy pass to go out i pblic but i do enjoy undies & my first long skirt at home & in the yard when i am off work...renae...

Clare
06-07-2005, 03:52 AM
Hmmn, interesting hypothisis.

I might just do that. There are times when i have a stronger urge to dress, but i can't pinpoint why or when.

I'll keep tabs on it and see if there is any correlation to dates on the calender.

Christine.

Glamour
06-07-2005, 04:06 AM
i LOVE dressing as a girl, infact its the only way i dress

RachelDenise
06-07-2005, 04:50 AM
I have noticed that my more feminine urges (if you know what I mean) seem to occur when the moon is full as well. I find that dressing during this time makes me very...... well you know :o ...... and the release seems more intense!

beverlylowery
06-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Hmmn, interesting hypothisis.

I might just do that. There are times when i have a stronger urge to dress, but i can't pinpoint why or when.

I'll keep tabs on it and see if there is any correlation to dates on the calender.

Christine.
I love your personal quote. If you don't mind I will use it ;) also