PDA

View Full Version : Depilate With Laser : SpaTouch Technology

latindanycd
05-29-2005, 02:24 PM
Hi girls ....

Some of you do depilate with laser?

Mydoctor considered a treatment with laser called SpaTouch Technology

Someone knows about this laser "SpaTocuh" ? That is good ?

Because in the last year, i make tratment with other kind of laser and the results was so bad to me .... dont work nothing in 1 YEAR !!!

Thanx girls ....

latindanycd
05-29-2005, 06:20 PM
anyone ? ) :p

Wenda
05-29-2005, 06:25 PM
sorry latindany, I have not heard of it. I use an inexpensive little battery-operated epilator for my eyebrows and shave the rest. I have tried waxing, but with poor results. wenda.

latindanycd
05-29-2005, 10:56 PM
thanks wenda ...

yeah in a one year ago i doing the depilate with light sheer technology laser . And the results are so poor.

Now , my doctor speak to me about spatouch laser technology.... i think i will do with this product but i don wanna one more time, give my money for poor results :(

Thanks ...

Anyone more ?

PS: Sorry for my bad english :)Im brazilian

latindanycd
07-14-2005, 11:15 PM
Please girls...

I haved 1 sesion (80 USD each sesion) ....

Anyone was do with spatouch laser?

CharleneCD
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Here's what I know. I have never heard of this spa touch laser. Most of the lasers fall into two classes: continuous wave and long pulse. You may have had treatments done with a CW laser which is better for laser shaving but slower for permanant removal. Long pulse is the better of the two for permanant hair removal. It works deeper into the skin to kill the follicle and generaly uses more power. http://www.centre-biotechnique-avance.com/11.05.02/Intro_Page.htm is a good site to look at what kind of units are on the market and how they work.

Me and Bunny have ordered one of these units and will be recieving and using it soon. We will post on how well it works.

latindanycd
07-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Thx Charlene ....