PDA

View Full Version : How do our biggest nuisances become our most likely acceptors?

Nicole Erin
10-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Yep, our biggest nuisance - teenage girls.
And yet, when they grow up to be women, they are the most accepting group?

How do they go from worst enemy to best friend?

VeronicaMoonlit
10-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Yep, our biggest nuisance - teenage girls.
And yet, when they grow up to be women, they are the most accepting group?

How do they go from worst enemy to best friend?

Hmm, well I wouldn't consider them our worst enemy. Sure, they're learning womanhood and are quick to spot us, but being young don't know how to react/deal with us. No one has taught them.

And considering how many SO's/GF's/Wives/Partners are reported to dislike or hate "our" crossdressing, I wouldn't exactly consider them overall to be the most accepting group either.

I think our worst enemy (and best friends) are ourselves.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

battybattybats
10-14-2008, 10:43 PM
The answer is manga and anime.

Because japanese cartoons and comics are increasingly a major cultural force in youth culture and almost every one of them involves someone portrayed as being extremely attractive to women who is effeminate to degrees from slightly to extremely.

And there are lots of other social changes in the works as gay-romance comics called yaoi are a growing hit with teenage girls around the world! The main audience for a gay writer of gay erotic fiction in an interview on radio mentioned that he was shocked to discover that the vast majority of his readers were straight women!

Thebig problem is getting people to admit publicly what they feel privately. Many people express transphobia and homophobia in public to fit in when that is not what they truly feel or believe.

The illusion, the false view of what is the majority opinion people should conform to is the real enemy!

Angie G
10-15-2008, 12:01 AM
Veronica has a good point and may have just hit the nail on the head.:hugs:
Angie