PDA

View Full Version : I don`t understand it.....

Nataliebabe
10-14-2008, 11:30 PM
I have been shaving my legs, upper arms, and under arms for a few years now(seasonal shaver). This year, I decided to go all of the way and shave my chest also. I guess that I was expecting the same rush that I get from shaving everything else. Well, I got nothing, except, "Well, you got rid of the gray that is starting to come in". I will say that my bras fit a bit better though.

So here I am, shaved from nose to toes and fully dressed with all my makeup and wig on also. I feel great. Nice and relaxed. I haven`t gotten that rush that we sometimes get from dressing, just relaxed and even tempered. Maybe I expected too much out of finally getting to put the total package together. I will NEVER leave the closet, but I feel that I could go further with this or maybe even give it up....that is how "on the fence" I am . Can someone expain this or shed some light on this?

Angie G
10-14-2008, 11:44 PM
Your in a slump it will pass I don't think you will give it up hun It comes back.:hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
10-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Natlie

Sometimes the journey is better than the arrival but that will change over time

Angies is right you are probably just going throught a slump
You say you will never leave the closet, well never is a long time
I like you never thought I would get out but i did you just have to plan it carefully

Just because it did not turn out as you expected do not give up :hugs:

mykhelee
10-15-2008, 11:59 AM
When I get dressed I feel a level of emotional contenment. Nothing bothers me as much, I can look at issues with a calmer frame of mind etc. I don't dress for a thrill, I dress to be fulfilled.

Sandra Dunn
10-15-2008, 12:04 PM
That "rush" feeling hasn't been around for a long time for me. Then I'm out and about. Do you have breast forms? The shaved chest is best for the forms with or without adhesives. This will give you a different sensation. If you really want a overwhelming "rush" step out and go shopping. HUGS Sandra

trisha59
10-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Its true we do have our own personal cycle.

Nataliebabe
10-15-2008, 12:16 PM
That "rush" feeling hasn't been around for a long time for me. Then I'm out and about. Do you have breast forms? The shaved chest is best for the forms with or without adhesives. This will give you a different sensation. If you really want a overwhelming "rush" step out and go shopping. HUGS Sandra

No, I don`t have forms. I can fill out a good B cup naturally thanks to gynomastia. I go as far as my back porch, that`s it. I can`t pass. the closet9although sharing it with my wife) is best for me.

Raquel June
10-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Don't expect too much from crossdressing. If you go overboard with it, it's not going to take you to a higher stage of enlightenment. Conversely, if you try to stop, the feelings will eventually come back stronger.

Why are you so adamant that you will always be in the closet? If your wife already knows, you might as well hang out at a few TG events. It's a lot more fun than sitting around at home looking in the mirror.

Nataliebabe
10-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Don't expect too much from crossdressing. If you go overboard with it, it's not going to take you to a higher stage of enlightenment. Conversely, if you try to stop, the feelings will eventually come back stronger.

Why are you so adamant that you will always be in the closet? If your wife already knows, you might as well hang out at a few TG events. It's a lot more fun than sitting around at home looking in the mirror.

Small town redneckville, ohio dear. Everyone knows who you are and what you do. my family has been in this town for 60 plus yuears. Lots of connections.....

Raquel June
10-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Small town redneckville, ohio dear. Everyone knows who you are and what you do. my family has been in this town for 60 plus yuears. Lots of connections.....

Ooh! I have some friends in Redneckville, Ohio! We drive to the TParty in Columbus every month together. Should we come rescue you?

Nataliebabe
10-15-2008, 10:01 PM
Ooh! I have some friends in Redneckville, Ohio! We drive to the TParty in Columbus every month together. Should we come rescue you?

LOL!!

marny
10-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Oh
Cmon!!!! Your Bra Fit Better!!! Who Are You Trying To Kid Hon!!!

PamelaTX
10-15-2008, 10:15 PM
I have been shaving my legs, upper arms, and under arms for a few years now(seasonal shaver). This year, I decided to go all of the way and shave my chest also. I guess that I was expecting the same rush that I get from shaving everything else. Well, I got nothing, except, "Well, you got rid of the gray that is starting to come in". I will say that my bras fit a bit better though.

So here I am, shaved from nose to toes and fully dressed with all my makeup and wig on also. I feel great. Nice and relaxed. I haven`t gotten that rush that we sometimes get from dressing, just relaxed and even tempered. Maybe I expected too much out of finally getting to put the total package together. I will NEVER leave the closet, but I feel that I could go further with this or maybe even give it up....that is how "on the fence" I am . Can someone expain this or shed some light on this?

My feelings are similar, although shaving my chest hair for the first time was quite a rush. I've hated that hair for so long ...

But anticipating dressing is much more of a rush than actually being dressed. It's like being dressed is the "real me." It's exciting to feel like I'm going to get to be the real me soon, but once I'm dressed, it's just "normal."

But it sure is hard to take off the girl stuff ...

Nataliebabe
10-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Oh
Cmon!!!! Your Bra Fit Better!!! Who Are You Trying To Kid Hon!!!

Lol marny, I am not generaly that hairy, but I did, do, have alot ojn my chest an dshavign it off made a differnece to me. it felt a lot better....:D

Edwina
10-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Then there is the aspect that a lacy bra looks soo much better without the chest (and armpit) hair.:D
:love:

Edwina

Kathy4ever
10-16-2008, 05:33 AM
I'm lucky I have a bear chest. Started shaving my armpits and arms this summer, No one has noticed or not said anything. Some how my wife who notices everything has not noticed. Once she rubbed my arm one day while I was driving and I said whats wrong she said she thought I had a abbrasion or something. Nothing ever said about it again. FEELS GOOD not being hairy. Just wish I could do something about the face.