PDA

View Full Version : Turn of events

bobbie anne
10-15-2008, 07:15 AM
My So is OK with me wearing panties and tollerates when I wear a skirt around the house or back yard and that is as far as she will accept my dressing. Being Scottish we have discussed me getting a kilt to wear, she commented that as long as I did not wear panties under it she would would be OK with it. Well after a couple of months checking out the goodwill stores I found one yesterday that fits me. Well needless to say I spent the best $5 of my life. We had a wonderful afternoon and I stayed in my kilt till bed time. Hope some of you can relate to my day.

Brianna1
10-15-2008, 08:22 AM
Yes, Bobbie Anne I have been to a former girlfriend's wedding in a kilt and my own renewal of vows...a Black Watch kilt both times. Both she and my wife knew of my reasons for wanting to wear it. And the G/f was into Mediaeval war games. When I was in Aberdeen in 2004 I went into a shop that made kilts and got measured and noted the sizes, asked for a conversion to a ladies size as I had a friend who has the same waist size as me...totally correct as I am a good friend to myself!! I went down into the ladies section and bought a nice little tartan skirt.
:hugs: Brianna

Brianna1
10-15-2008, 08:25 AM
This one's a bit more in focus :D