PDA

View Full Version : Flying dressed DFW/IAD

divamissz
10-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Has anyone flown to/from:

Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW)
Washington Dulles (IAD)

Any issues with security or staff, good things, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zelda Rose

Sandra Dunn
10-15-2008, 12:07 PM
Did you ever go down and get your state issue ID? You can get one in Texas along with a DL. My DL is in butch mode and the ID is in me mode. A freind of mine there in the DFW area told me about it and I use it for everything, haven't been to Wasington DC. HUGS Sandra

DameErrant
10-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Did you ever go down and get your state issue ID? You can get one in Texas along with a DL. My DL is in butch mode and the ID is in me mode. A freind of mine there in the DFW area told me about it and I use it for everything, haven't been to Wasington DC. HUGS Sandra

Do you know offhand if the same kind of ID is available in Maryland? Thanks.

divamissz
10-15-2008, 04:55 PM

No, I do not have a state ID of me as myself. Actually, I thought it was illegal to have two ids. Does this ID have your legal name as well as your name? What is the process to get one?

Even if I have one, can you use it to get through security at an airport? I imagine that they'd want your legal id.

TxKimberly
10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Has anyone flown to/from:

Dallas/Ft. Worth International (DFW)
Washington Dulles (IAD)

Any issues with security or staff, good things, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Zelda Rose

I've flown THROUGH DFW dressed and had no issues, but my flight did not originate there. I will be going through there again next week on American Airlines on my way to Denver. :-)

TxKimberly
10-15-2008, 06:42 PM
. . . Actually, I thought it was illegal to have two ids. . . . .

I've been told you can not have a Texas DL and a Texas ID

Jennifer Lynndon
10-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I've flown THROUGH DFW dressed and had no issues, but my flight did not originate there. I will be going through there again next week on American Airlines on my way to Denver. :-)

I can only imagine the fun of seeing the Beautiful Kimberly in an airport.
Sweetie, your drinks, meals and anything else you'd like would be my pleasure!

Niya W
10-15-2008, 10:35 PM

The real ID act means you cant have both in any state.

Sandra Dunn
10-15-2008, 10:50 PM
I say check with your local state driver's liscense office to be sure. I got both and I got the ID a year ago without any problems nor have I been contacted about giving it up. Sandra

Melanie R
10-15-2008, 11:29 PM

Yes, you can but the Texas ID with your femme picture has all the information such as your male name and male gender marker. I know many CD's who have both in Texas.

Kathrynn
10-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi girls, I have a state issued I.D. through Oklahoma. Just did the paperwork and $15.00 and Viola.