PDA

View Full Version : Can't Believe What I just Did

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I was upstairs, getting ready to watch Days of Our Lives when I heard the door bell ring. I looked out the bedroom window and it was UPS. I thought oh boy, what do I do now? Then I said to myself the helk with it, I just answer the door. Now I'm in my tight yellow tank dress with white sandals and my shoulder length curly wig. I answered the door and said hello, I stepped out on the porch, accepted the package(it was my new sleepwear from VS) I said have a good day and he said the same and went on his way. I stood on the porch for a few minutes since its a beautiful day and enjoyed what I just did. He didn't even seem to care,but I'm wondering what he must be thinking right now. If he goes out after work or when he goes home, he'll have a good story to tell about being greeted by a CDer. I still can't believe I just did it!

Felicity :)

Sandra Dunn
10-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Does it really matter what he thinks? Did you not enjoy being outside soaking up the sunshine? Was your heart poundong?

Welcome to the get outside world. HUGS Sandra

tamarav
10-15-2008, 12:24 PM
Sometimes it's just best not to think about the first few steps. Just do it.

BethCD
10-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Felicity, Congratulations!!!!! :D
Doesn't it feel great?? I recently did the same when I saw my female carrier coming to the door.......thought for a brief second and just opened the door and greeted her. It felt fantastic.
You are now out of the closet!! Go out and have fun.

Beth :love:

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Its felt so great. I know it doesn't matter what he thinks but I can't help but wonder. Like I said before, he didn't seem phased by it at all (who knows, maybe he's a CDer himself).

Felicity, Congratulations!!!!! :D
Doesn't it feel great?? I recently did the same when I saw my female carrier coming to the door.......thought for a brief second and just opened the door and greeted her. It felt fantastic.
You are now out of the closet!! Go out and have fun.

Beth :love:

Thanks also Beth. I still have to be careful. I know alot of people in my area and there are some I wouldn't what them to know. Right now I'm taking just taking baby steps

VictoriaP
10-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Good for you sweetheart!! I hope that as I get braver I will be able to do the same thing one day. What a wonderfully liberating feeling that must have been!! Congratulations!!

Jessicaparkson
10-15-2008, 02:14 PM
That's awesome hun! Congrats!

Sam-antha
10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Wonderful how much the heart can pound and how good it feels.
*(I hope that you had yor forms under that tight top)
~Samm

marny
10-15-2008, 03:03 PM
I think any delivery person could tell you about far stranger things than CD's!

Jilmac
10-15-2008, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about the UPS guy, he's probably seen a lot more than you'll ever know. I doubt he's even thinking about it any more. It's nice that you were able to enjoy the sunshine for a while. Now enjoy the new items you just received.

Nicole Erin
10-15-2008, 04:07 PM
He might be thinking you looked pretty.

He might also be thinking "I hope that nice lady doesn't notice that I opened her package and tried on her nightie". :heehee:

Christina2008
10-15-2008, 04:17 PM
It’s like when I buy girls items from a supermarket, 5 pairs of tights, a pair of flip flops and a swimsuit. Although dressed in drab, I wonder what they were thinking, and my heart pounds so fast it’s great.

To receive your lasts supply of nice items while being dressed must have give you an excellent feeling.

TommiTN
10-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Congrats, Felicity!! You just did something I haven't done yet and probably never will. I could feel the thrill you had! Next thing you know you'll be out shopping en femme during the day and thinking nothing of it. I hate this cliche but I can't help but use it now: YOU GO, GIRL!!

jackie_p
10-15-2008, 04:56 PM
Congratulations! One giant leap for CD kind...lol!

Karren H
10-15-2008, 05:29 PM
OmG!!! I just can't believe that... That... .. That's amazing.... You actually watch "Days of Our Lives"????

:D

I'm impressed!!

CalvinKlein
10-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Congrats...It's sounds pretty similar to a step I took last Sunday - I asked to (and did) try on a bustier and babydoll at Victoria's Secret. Oh, what a thrill for me and what a shock for the SA.

sandra-leigh
10-15-2008, 10:47 PM
I was getting ready to go out to our monthly meeting last night, had nearly everything in place, and there was a knock on the door. There was a woman at the door, looked a bit familiar, someone I had seen before, but didn't immediately recognize... sort of like a neighbour from down the street that you've seen a few times in passing.

I thought perhaps it was something political-related (federal elections were last night), or perhaps something to do with a charity, or wanting to ask me about a lost cat, or something like that. Well, I figured "At best I only sort of know this woman, she's certainly not one of my immediate neighbours, so what I do I care what she thinks?", so I went ahead and opened the door, with me dressed up and lipstick (but no wig).

Turned out it was the taxi-driver, who had arrived in less than 3 minutes from my call...

So I rushed, couldn't find the right shoes for my costume, I'm sure I forgot other things too.

But she "read" me for sure. She had to have: she asked for me by my male name (which the taxi company didn't ask for this time, but which they had on record; my wife doesn't use that company.)

Oh well, she probably would have "read" me anyhow -- nearly all the taxi drivers do. :o

marny
10-15-2008, 10:56 PM
TY Karen, ImagIne the horroer. The horrrer. To ,miss "days of Our Lives,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edwina
10-15-2008, 11:11 PM
I answered the door for a delivery once. I don't think the young driver's assistant lifted his eyes from chest level once. :D

Edwina

Rachel Welsley
10-15-2008, 11:16 PM
As a former college town delivery person (pizza)I came across a lot of CDrs and whenever I did, if I had another delivery to make, the second one would always wind up being late as I would stay & discuss makeup & clothing for 15 minutes

Carly D.
10-16-2008, 10:34 AM
You are very brave.. I have thought what it would be like to answer the door when I'm dressed up.. the one time I'd really love to do this is when the Jahova witness are at the door.. you know what I mean?? I mean what would they say?? where do they stand on cross dressers?? I would like to have them come in and talk about their god issue with me being dressed as Carly.. come on in and tell me what I am about.. where am I going?? straight to where??

Rachel Welsley
10-16-2008, 10:43 AM
around here we get the Mormons. I answered their 7:30 A.M. knock wearing my dark green Frederick's nightgown that's slit to the hip, my leopard print robe & I forgot to put on my wig. :D needless to say the conversation lasted all of 20 seconds and they haven't been back since.

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-18-2008, 12:57 PM
OmG!!! I just can't believe that... That... .. That's amazing.... You actually watch "Days of Our Lives"????

:D

I'm impressed!!

Yes Karren, I do watch Days Of Our Lives. My mother always watched and watched most of my life. I was always loved Kristen Alfonso (Hope) plus I love the outfits that the women wear.They are so great looking.

Again,thank you for your replies and support.Who knows? Maybe one day I'll be stepping out to a mall(not in or near my area) dressed femme.

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-18-2008, 12:58 PM
TY Karen, ImagIne the horroer. The horrrer. To ,miss "days of Our Lives,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem. I can just DVR it. LOL.

Sissy_in_pink
10-20-2008, 06:17 AM
I was amazed, my wife let me answer the door to a delivery guy while I was wearing black lycra tights. Next time I hope I am wearing a bra and breast forms then lets see if she lets me answer the door then.

Angie G
10-20-2008, 08:13 AM
Hay Felicity way to go girl. :hugs:
Angie

Gina's dress-up
10-20-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm happy for you, hope to do the same one day