PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so girly and sexy

Dana Jones
10-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Well I had my daughter Nair my back Sunday. It was so awesome. I am a bear. I am so hairy but none on my head LOL! She does not know I dress. Well tonight the wife went out and out came the nair. I cleaned my chest. Now I can wear blouses without that creepy ugly bush! It feels AWESOME!!! I don't know what the wife will say! Next is my legs. I put on a satin cami under my t-shirt. It feels great so different. I recommend highly!! Kisses Dana

MJ
10-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Your so going to get it !!!!. hope you have a dog house

Nicole Erin
10-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Your so going to get it !!!!. hope you have a dog house

Like it won't be worth it. :D
Dana will have a smile that nothing can take away.

docrobbysherry
10-15-2008, 11:54 PM
I wonder if the dog will try using the Nair?:eek

Angie G
10-16-2008, 12:40 AM
Hay you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

LindaTS
10-17-2008, 08:21 AM
It sounds like things are really going your way now Dana. Keep it up hon.

Ashleyxxx
10-18-2008, 09:35 PM
getting rid of that body just adds to mthat great feminine feeling i found that when i shaved my legs i couldnt believe the sensual feeling i got it just enhance my feminitiy

Gina's dress-up
10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
I hope one day my wife will let me shave off all my body hair, at this time i could only shave my chest area.

Dana Jones
10-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Well so far not a word. I don't flaunt it and she has said nothing. I love the feeling. My legs are next!

Kendra39
10-22-2008, 12:23 AM
getting rid of that body just adds to mthat great feminine feeling i found that when i shaved my legs i couldnt believe the sensual feeling i got it just enhance my feminitiy

I agree with Ashley, once you get the hair off your legs you will never want it back. I shave my legs two to three days a week and you can tell the difference on the days you shave it is so smooth and the air feels so good when you walk. I still have hair on my arms and am ready for that to go too.