PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Someone Can Help Me Look

Valerie Nicole
10-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Hey everyone, if this is inappropriate to post, I apologize. I've seen similar posts, though, so I think that as long as I don't get too explicit, I'll be okay. Now, onto my thoughts.

I'm submissive by nature, and something I've always wanted to try was some crossdressing domination/submissive games, with myself as the sub and a FAB woman as the dom. I have shared these fantasies with female friends, and nobody is interested. So I'm just wondering about professionals, and what others' experiences have been like, if anyone else has had them. I also don't know how much a session usually costs, or even where to look for somebody. I guess I was hoping somebody here could help me.

If you have any experience with this, please tell me whatever you can, and if you're not comfortable posting publically, send me a PM. I will answer all PMs about this topic. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Electra
10-16-2008, 03:11 AM
Yes, I have done submissive sessions while crossdressed with professional mistresses. The cost (in England) is generally about GBP150 for an hour and about the same in France, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Spain where also I have sessioned in this way. You can usually tailor your session in previous discussion by email or phone.

Oh, I forgot to mention USA where also I've had sessions and BTW there are very good facilities in Canada (Toronto, mainly) for these scenarios.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-16-2008, 03:23 AM
Check your private messages ;)

Zara

yms
10-16-2008, 04:56 AM
TryFetLife.com, Alt.com or MyDungeon.com.

MJ
10-16-2008, 07:38 AM
TryFetLife.com, Alt.com or MyDungeon.com.

I'm a member on fetlife i could hook you up excuse the pun :heehee:

Sandra Dunn
10-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Sounds like you have some very helpful offers in the previous post. I do know that there are clubs out there that can easily fullfil your wishes.
Happy Spankings, Sandra