PDA

View Full Version : Love to dress but it's so hard even on Halloween!

emmicd
10-16-2008, 12:23 AM
As a closet crossdresser I have limited times to dress and I never venture out really dressed. Halloween is approaching and it really would be nice to go somewhere dressed such as a party or movie or store or somewhere. The problem is I will probabaly just wear my normal guy clothes, take my son trick or treating for a couple of hours and go home give out some candy to the cute kids in the neighborhood with my son and watch some baseball. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to going out with my son and seeing his joy as he receives his candy treats from our wonderful neighbors. It's just if I can't dress on Halloween to be seen when will I ever dress?

How do others manage to dress for Halloween without causing a stir and without tipping off to others their crossdressing secret?

Happy Halloween and have fun en femme to those lucky enough to dress up!

emmi
xoxo

Angie G
10-16-2008, 12:34 AM
It's Halloween Emmi Anything go's hun.:hugs:
Angie

BWOemerger
10-16-2008, 12:35 AM
I have only dressed once on halloween and it was at a costume party for work. I went as a drag queen. It was the only time that my kids have seen me dressed and my son (he was 2) he is 8 now, wouldn't have anything to do with me when I had the wig on.

So I am with you I just don't get a chance to dress on Halloween as a rule. The kids grow so fast and they won't be around forever.

docrobbysherry
10-16-2008, 10:06 AM
It has been one year since I came out of my closet to discover a world of CDs on line. I was going get all dolled up and go to a local bar that has a, "Halloween costumes only", nite.

But, it's on Friday this year. I have my daughter on Fridays! Oh well, maybe next year?:drink:

DeeDeeB
10-16-2008, 10:19 AM
It's been a long time since I took my son trick or treating, but I used to enjoy dressing up for it. Wear a costume, like a witch or something, and just have fun with it. You may even get some candy. :D Or collect for UNICEF. No reason the kids should have all the fun.

I often dress up for work on Halloween, but I try to keep it a mix between male and female from year to year, and I try to be a specific character. I was Elvira a few years ago and was a big hit. My Rasputin was well accepted too.

Dee:fairy1:

trisha59
10-16-2008, 10:26 AM
In the original BatMan TV show Adam West's costume consisted of tights. You could go as a manly superhero and still have your tights too.

Sandra Dunn
10-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Why not dress up and go with your son. Pick out a costume style thats feminin, yet goes along of one of your favorite movies. Play it up and he may surpise you.
HUGS Sandra