PDA

View Full Version : cd'ing and bondage

Shari
10-16-2008, 06:43 AM
Hi all.
I'm curious as to how many of you enjoy being bound while you are dressed.
I know for myself, I've experienced it many times and even had the good fortune for my SO to enjoy it with me. We don't do it every time, but it is a great feeling to be that submissive when I'm dressed in my silky things.
It makes me feel like the captive heroine in one of those old serial shorts, like the Perils of Pauline.
I sort of wish my SO would play her role a little bit more, but I'm thrilled that she accepts it and will indulge me and my little fantasy kink.
Any thoughts, or kiss and tells? I'd love to hear some feedback.
Shari

MJ
10-16-2008, 07:22 AM
sometimes i like to play i like being the sub. but then there are time i like to switch having comfortable gear helps like ankle and wrist cuffs ball gag blind fold then let the fun begin :o

yms
10-16-2008, 07:42 AM
The times I've had the opportunity to play I found it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people.

:dom:

Inachis
10-16-2008, 07:52 AM
My wife and I have played a bit in the bondage games. There have been time in which I have been dressed for the role. The only problem comes from us both wanting to be subs. Most of the time I play switch, and play the Dom. However, we have found that if I am to play the Dom, then I get to play Dominatrix. I am a bit shy and will not show the pics, but it's quite fun. I am fully dressed (wig, makeup, corset, garters and stockings, and my most recent addition a pair of knee-high 4" heeled boots) It's kind of a fun twist on the whole sharing of power game.

When I play sub, I am only in drab or naked.

docrobbysherry
10-16-2008, 08:22 AM
I was into bondage 30 years before I ever thot of CDing! My first fetish love! When I started dressing, it was just natural to combine the two! Boy, have I got some great pics of Sherry tied up! Can't post those, of course.:D

I did bondage the same way I dress, by myself! I rarely have the desire for bondage any more. Maybe once or twice in the last year? As others have said, maybe I just need a play mate?:devil:

Angie G
10-16-2008, 08:38 AM
you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

Sam44
10-20-2008, 04:22 PM
I'm surprised that my wife likes me to be quite forceful at times. I'm always a little afraid that I might to go too far. Conversely I like wearing tight clothes and being "swaddled". I have to wonder if explicit bondage might be fun, perhaps I should talk to my wife about it. I'm pretty sure she'd want to be the sub tho and I'm not sure I'm cut out to be the dom... Who knows?

Alicia_lynn419
10-20-2008, 04:29 PM
Yes, I've done a lot of bondage play over the years.. for me, however, CDing and other kinks (BDSM) don't necessarily go hand-in-hand. Sometimes its fun to join the two, but I can still enjoy both without the other. Yes.. that feeling of being the captive princess.. I like that... But it's always better within the confines of a committed relationship - and thats where I'm having problems.. finding one.

Deborah Jane
10-20-2008, 04:38 PM
I,ll answer this later, i,m a bit tied up at the moment :chained:

Niya W
10-20-2008, 05:05 PM
I,ll answer this later, i,m a bit tied up at the moment :chained:

Ok saw that one coming . Looks around for DD

Dragster
10-20-2008, 05:22 PM
Ah Yes! I love bondage too, but not any of the heavy stuff. You may remember that my wife thinks CDing is disgusting, but she also hates the idea of any "unusual" sexual practises too. I have, in the past, tied her up a few times, and she seemed to really enjoy her bondage orgasms, but she would never tie me up, and has lost all interest in the subject now, so I've become a DIY practitioner.

In my closet, like Sam44, I love tight, restrictive,clothing, like corsets, hobble skirts etc. I'll sometimes chain and padlock my 5" heels (with short ankle chain) and tight skirt on, having left the keys in my garage, so I HAVE to walk/hobble outside across the patio and back to get them off. The moon can come out from behind a cloud at the most inopportune times, but that's where the adrenaline rush comes from.

Tony

angelfire
10-20-2008, 05:37 PM
Never done it, but I would love to at some point. I have never had the opportunity.

Jennifer Lynndon
10-20-2008, 09:04 PM
The times I've had the opportunity to play I found it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people.

It's really important to be able to fully communicate your interests and fantasies to your partner. Everyone is just a bit different so discussing it in advance will greatly assist with experiencing all you want it to be.
Many people aren't comfortable with such discussions but they really are necessary.

darla_g
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
ok must admit i am a little clueless here. never tried it so I'm a little naive. Does this always involve pain? I somehow thought this was mandatory.

Melinda G
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Now, for extra points, how many are into CDing, bondage, and spanking?:D

Nicole Erin
10-20-2008, 09:18 PM

On the other side of the coin is me, I hate being hit or bound. I would probably react violently if someone did this to me.

Jennifer Lynndon
10-20-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm surprised that my wife likes me to be quite forceful at times. I'm always a little afraid that I might to go too far. Conversely I like wearing tight clothes and being "swaddled". I have to wonder if explicit bondage might be fun, perhaps I should talk to my wife about it. I'm pretty sure she'd want to be the sub tho and I'm not sure I'm cut out to be the dom... Who knows?

Being, "The Dom", or "Domme" when dressed as a Woman, does not necessarily involve the heavy stuff.
I've had great success tying some of my girl friends down to the bed and driving them absolutely WILD with a very powerful, multi-speed vibrator. The ol' teasing and denial routine can be worked to perfection leaving you with the most amazingly satisfied and enthusiastic partner/wife you could ever imagine.
I have spent multiple-hours at times without a single complaint.

These types of games are all about fantasies, and we all have them, regardless of how some people insist they don't. We all need to encourage our partners to discuss their fantasies.
The rewards can be more than you ever imagined!

heidi99
10-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Many of my pictures in my mind are of me in captive roles. I don't know if I'd ever get to a point where I'd play them out for real. Giving total control to another requires a certain kind of trust, something (given my not-so-distant past) I'm not sure I'm ready for. The fantasies are still fun, though!!! :D

docrobbysherry
10-20-2008, 09:24 PM
ok must admit i am a little clueless here. never tried it so I'm a little naive. Does this always involve pain? I somehow thought this was mandatory.

At least, in my 30 years involved with bondage it didn't. Uncomfortable, yes, painful, no! Altho some r into spanking, (I'm not), and THAT CAN HURT!:eek:

Niya W
10-20-2008, 09:24 PM

I refuse to answer that question. pleads the 5th

Veronica Lacey
10-20-2008, 09:27 PM
While I certainly love dressing for hours and enjoying it as is I do enjoy being bound as such. My wife does not really indulge my dressing notions but - bless her heart - she will tie me up once a week in a limited wardrobe of items.

The notion of bondage while dressed likely plays in my mind to the alleviation of any residual guilt I may have over dressing in the past 25 years. Being "swaddled" or cloaked in silk and satin while bound is a big pleasure and very relaxing. It feels wonderful and I truly do forget the rest of the world when like this. :)

kaitlin
10-20-2008, 09:30 PM
I Love being dressed and bound very tight!!!! The best part is my wife loves to do it to me!!!

Jennifer Lynndon
10-20-2008, 09:31 PM

It only involves what you and your partner want it to involve. I have some thick, fur lined, very comfortable leather cuffs that have put a smile on my face many times, as well as the face of my partner.
Before any sort of play starts, you MUST establish a "Safe Word" or "gesture" (should the sub be gagged). At the very instant the sub produces the agreed-upon word or gesture, everything STOPS!
This creates a safe situation should the sub decide that they are not interested in playing any longer.
Many subs really enjoy begging for mercy and the overall experience is greatly increased with this begging so with the establishment of a safe word the sub can beg all they want and the play won't stop.

Many of my pictures in my mind are of me in captive roles. I don't know if I'd ever get to a point where I'd play them out for real. Giving total control to another requires a certain kind of trust, something (given my not-so-distant past) I'm not sure I'm ready for. The fantasies are still fun, though!!! :D

Seeking the services of a seasoned professional Dominatrix just might be what you need. They have done this so many times and are the most understanding and non-judgemental Ladies in the world.
But i must provide a warning ... i sought the services of a Pro Domme many years ago ... and I still serve Her to this very day! W/we were just in LA for the weekend where W/we attended a play party at a private residence. i was dressed as a wild girl in a fully custom-made corset ... and W/we'll be going to Las Vegas this coming weekend for a HUGE Halloween fantasy party Saturday night. There will be several thousand people there.
It's got to be one of the greatest parties every year!

Sarasometimes
10-20-2008, 09:52 PM
My wife doesn't participate with my dressing (don't ask don't tell) but I would like to try both together. We have had some very light bondage intimacy but that is it. I think the reason i would like CD bondage is the loss of guilt for dressing. Heck if someone else makes you dress how can you feel guilty?
I think one of the reason I like visiting salons is tried (sorry, bad pun) into this subject. When i make an appointment for several lengthy services I have no choice but stay dressed and endure the female rituals they bestow on me. I can't just up and leave with a headfull of rollers or half dried pedi/mani. I also feel this is why I like to leave a lot of the decisions up to the staff. Hey she picked the vivid pink nail color, I guess I like having smoky eyes and tight curls. Anyone else have similar thoughts?
Great thread!!

CharleneT
10-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Yes, this is something I have explored before. But never when in feminine mode.

Darla -- pain is a thing, it can actually be good if done right. BUT neither D/s or BSm revolve around creating pain. Quite the opposite in fact !

C.

AshleyIllusion
10-20-2008, 11:20 PM
I am into the whole forced feminization scene and my wife is more than willing to help fulfill my fantasies, we are starting to experiment with bondage among other fetishes (not sure if I should mention them here or not?) and we enjoy it so far, I am far more open to trying new things than my wife and am thankful that she is willing to try most things once.

- Ashley

Electra
10-21-2008, 02:35 AM
I am, and have been for several decades, not just into spanking by hand but caning, that is being caned by a (real) woman while I'm bound to a whipping bench. This, of course, has only been possible for me with professional dommes as my wife is totally disinterested in these activities. Yes, to somebody who wondered, caning does cause pain. Now, how many extra points do I get? :D

KatieZ
10-21-2008, 05:16 AM

Thank You Mistress, may i have another one Mistress.

cosmolovesph
10-21-2008, 07:58 AM
You bet.. I LOVE Bondage and LOVE CD'ing...

Being bound while dressed is icing on the cake!
Wifey is not as fond of me dressing while bound if we are also to get intimate so we know that line..

Rope, handcuffs, tape, gags, etc!!!

StephanieH
10-21-2008, 08:04 AM
:DAbsolutely love it! The more strict and uncomfortable the better. My wife and I have been into the whole B&D scene long before I told her I wanted to dress and I've traditionally been the top. We rarely get to indulge in big scenes, but when we do, we switch up now. I'm still the top most of the time, but when I'm the sub, it's fantastic. Plus, when I'm the top, more often than not, I'm now a domme, not just a top - meaning I'm in "mistress" attire, which makes it a whole lot more interesting. Honestly, I think she enjoys the taboo of it all a lot more because of that as well! Fourteen years of marraige and still going strong, thank heavens the Lord has a sense of humor!

Take care and God bless! :)

Stefanie_in_Mt
10-21-2008, 08:10 AM
My SO enjoys tying me up not dressed of course, I would love to be dressed and tied up so for now I'll just enjoy our little games.

Toni_Lynn
10-21-2008, 11:41 AM
While I can appreciate the fact that the adrenaline rush of bondage may heighten sexual experience, I have very difficult time reconciling to making love. I guess its because, I am so totally into the tenderness and compassion of making love, that to me, dom/ bondage/ humiliation sits contrary to what I believe that sexual union and giving of one's self means.

I know that I pobably sound like a totally intolerant prat, however be assured that such is not my intent. All I'm saying that its not for me. After all, there are things that float my boat, like girls in boys undies, that I'm quite sure isn't liked by the vast majority of the audience present.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

MsJanessa
10-22-2008, 12:30 PM

Well yes you are but I know the cure for that darling:dom:

Jess_cd32
10-22-2008, 01:46 PM
Never have cd-ing but I have with a girl I met many years ago and we spent some time together off and on as friends/ lovers. The first night we spent together she asked if I had any rope:heehee:, I was more than happy to indulge her fantasy, it was a great experience.

MsEva
10-22-2008, 04:16 PM
:daydreaming:Well must admit it too, I have had fantasies about that. My DW is too submissive herself to take the lead, but sometimes she will at least dress that way. I think I am blushing.:o

Anastacia_Sandria
10-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Hell yes. I'm not terribly into the whole thing while in drab, but for some reason cd-ing makes it entirely different. I'm always dominant, but I do want to try subing at some point....though that might be difficult, since my wife is a complete submissive. The first time I dressed and we did full bondage it was....intense. Way more than I'd expected, but my god it was amazing. We occasionally toss roleplaying in there as well, and let me tell you, some of the best fantasies I've had didn't live up to the actual experience!

I'm blessed to have such an amazing wife and an incredible sex life. We're both willing to pretty much try anything (or anyone) that piques our interest.

And yes, spanking is in

Karen__Starr
10-22-2008, 06:31 PM
I first started while not Karen and was the dom about 25 years ago. In 2007 I got a great deal of time in as a dom again and at that time decided to try this out as Karen as a sub but ended up as a Dominatrix. It is truly amazing how many men want to be dominated, sissy’d up and humiliated. One thing I have learned from several people is they will admit to be “hard wired” for this while others who simply want to try it do not get the same end result as a “hard wired” person. For those who have not tried this make sure to interview whom you will be playing with and be careful. Some hard core doms will have contracts which give you no rights once you have signed, even to the extent of no safe word which means to stop immediately. Stay away from drugs and alcohol too while playing unless you full trust the other player.

danam
10-22-2008, 06:41 PM
I love giving up my physical advantage to a woman. Normally I am stronger than probably 99% of all women out there, but when tied up, it is the woman who has the strength.

I like both bondage and CDing because they are ways to explore feminine power.

Kay Sterling
10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I wish I knew how to approach the subject with my SO. I wish I had the opportunity to express these desires.

Sherrii
10-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Love CDing, BD/SM. Girlfriend likes it all too but we don't do enoght for me.

Sherrii

rickie121x
10-22-2008, 08:51 PM
.... it didn't quite live up to the fantasy. Maybe I'm playing with the wrong people. :dom: You said maybe it was playing with the wrong people.That certainly could be it. I have been active in the "scene" for over thirty years and I can tell you it is like finding appropriate dancing partners. There are ones that are fun to dance with but there is no mutually attraction. There are ones that dance beautifully with others, and you cannot wait to dance with them - and it falls flat. ...very complicated involving sexual attraction, skills, taste, imagination, nearly everything including smells... very complicated.

Eventually having become old, I also have become pretty good with my floggers and with my rope techniques, and so I have opportunities to play with more ladies than ever before - but I have become more particular too. On the other hand, there are those times when I really need a release and I play with whatever lady might be available - yes it's true. I can be a ****. :battingeyelashes: And don't care.....

Don't know if you are really into it? Just relax and play only when the feeling is there - it'll be so much more enjoyable. Another tip - join up with a local BDSM club and see what they have going on. You may find a lot of things you didn't think of or know about/

BDSM is not for everybody, but is for an incredible number of folks - most of whom cannot mention it to anyone. The number of books and magazines, the plethora of bookstores and "equipment" shops, social clubs in almost every city, dedicated night clubs... it is amazing the resources that are available - and that would not be so if there were not customers who support the "trade".

I can go back about sixty years and find tell tale evidence that I was very interested even then - very interested! Of course my grandmother was not very thrilled when she found me self-bound wearing her underwear - hehe! It wasn't funny at the moment, but definitely is so now.

Rickie :chained: :dom: :doll:

PS: Correct, not for everyone: Approximately one in ten people has experimented with BDSM - Subtracting 20% for young folks, that's 20 million people. Maybe that's not everyone, but it's more than the population of most states!

rickie121x
10-22-2008, 09:01 PM
...we are starting to experiment with bondage among other fetishes (not sure if I should mention them here or not?) and we enjoy it so far, ....- Ashley It is not like we are going to be surprised by a fetish or two....

On the other hand there is the notion that underage persons may see what is on this site - so you must keep that in mind. There are standards here - for which I was clearly reprimanded, twice.

Jess_cd32
10-23-2008, 12:45 AM
It is not like we are going to be surprised by a fetish or two....

On the other hand there is the notion that underage persons may see what is on this site - so you must keep that in mind. There are standards here - for which I was clearly reprimanded, twice.

Just once for me on the reprimand re: a fetish thread and although I wasn't happy about having my pic removed, at this point I can see they were right to do so and I was in the wrong to challenge their decision re: their rules, I have no problem addmitting that.

I like reading adult topics like this one though and glad they don't see any problem w/ them here. It would be kinda boring if we didn't have a vast mixture of different CDers here with different questions, fetishes, looks and whatever, I'm glad its diversified, that's what I like about it the most.

paulina cd
10-23-2008, 02:09 AM
I had the opportunity to try it with a female friend a few years ago and enjoyed it. I would do it again with the right person.

JamieToo
10-23-2008, 07:10 AM
I've been CDing for 30 years and the idea of bondage appeals to me. My wife doesn't know about my dressing and wouldn't accept it (me) if she found out. We have joked about tieing each other up, but it hasn't gone any farther than that.

I have tied myself up while dressed. I can tie my ankles, legs, and wrists; provide a gag, and tie my ankles to my wrists to my gag; but I alway must tie my wrists in a manner that allows me to release myself, and that reduces some of the pleasure. If I could be tied in a manner that would require another person to release me, I believe the pleasure that I derived would be heightened. I know that I can tie myself so that I couldn't escape, but who then would release me? The hotel maid?

I do like Dragster's idea of binding myself and having my escape involve the potential for detection. That sounds very exciting.

When tied up I pretend that I have been kidnapped and my captors are toying with me. Being the dom holds no interest for me. Being sub, being tied and forced to perform acts; the humiliation, that is what interests me.

Jamie

sabrina mercedes
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Being dressed and bound can be very satisfying. Especially to someone who deals in a very intense business. I enjoy doing and being. Unfortunately my wife doesn't know about my CDing. She can be very adventureous, though.
That makes our time together very erotic and enjoyable.:D

charlieheels
11-08-2008, 02:23 PM
always love bodage with heels

cdcheryl
11-08-2008, 02:53 PM
my wife has no idea that i dress and i approached her about the bondage many years ago and she was not interested so that leaves me on the few rare occasions when home alone for an extended period i get dressed and tie myself up. I have actually gotten very good at it (have had many years of practice b4 marriage) i can tie myself and use a timed release so i cant get out until my release is available, I freeze a knife in ice and i have to wait for it to melt. unfortunately like i said the opportunities are far and few between.

KristenCT
11-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Never experienced the full effect while dressed other than self bondage. Have many fantasies of damsel in distress scenarios, helpless female bound and gagged in a skirt,blouse,pantyhose and heels

Kristen

lil red
11-08-2008, 04:10 PM
CDing and Bondage, oh yeah! my two favorite ways to pass time put together is like a dream come true. Bound and gagged while in a dress and heels, heaven on earth!:2c:

Jennifer in CO
11-08-2008, 07:30 PM
I can add that a lil bondage play has brought pleasure to my wife and I more than a few times....I can also add that a LOT of bondage has brought both pain and pleasure a few times as well...but we wont got there...

Jenn

sometimes_miss
11-08-2008, 07:58 PM
I love the feeling of being dressed as a girl and not being able to change back. The ice trick is one that I use too; but I have an assortment of cuffs and straps with D rings, and plenty of little padlocks. I just freeze the keys in a block of ice the size determined by however long I plan to stay dressed and bound. At first, I cheated, and melted the ice with hot water to free myself too soon. Fixed that, put a hefty fishing line on the keys, attached to the inside of the freezer, only long enough to be able to move the block to the top of the fridge (or into the refrigerator section, if I want to reeaaallly extend the thawing out cycle) to thaw, and I keep any sharp objects with which I might be able to cut the line out of reach. Sitting and walking around with my ankles and wrists fastened to themselves gets a bit uncomfortable, but the feeling that I have to stay that way makes up for it in spades. I know it's all about the forced feminization fantasy concept, but I don't care. I used to do this a lot, back when I felt guilty about the CD'ing. Now, I've pretty much accepted it, and stay dressed all day long, and don't feel a need to 'force myself' to stay that way. But every once in a while, the cuffs and straps come out to play.

cosmolovesph
11-09-2008, 10:22 AM
well for example, last night Off black pantyhose, blue/black nightie and wifey bound me hand & foot for the night... :)

LindaCD63yoNJ
11-09-2008, 10:55 AM
I had bondage fantasies even before my CD beginnings. I enjoy it very much, but only when dressed,e.g., a full body stocking. If done right, by my tastes, it is not painful, is restrictive, and usually quite delicious! It does require some skill to do it to someone without hurting them or causing circulation problems.

LilSissyStevie
11-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Our sex life can get out of control so we occasionally have to practice some restraint.:heehee::devil:

:worship::dom:

Selene EV
11-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I don't like the thought of being tied up at all. Its not a trust issue since I trust my wife completly, but it just makes me uncomfortable. The flipside is I have no desire to tie up my wife either.

sometimes_miss
11-09-2008, 11:16 PM
One thing I wanted to add for those who like to self bind, but worry about safety should the house go on fire or something like that (because you froze the keys to your locks or the sharp object to cut your ropes in ice so you had to wait till they thaw out to free yourself). Get a duplicate 'freeing device', key, folding knife, side snips, whatever. Put it into a plastic bag, some kind that you can rip open with your fingers if necessary. For convenience, you can tie it to a piece of fishing line and make a length of about four feet of it into the bag, and run it through the knot, so your safety device will be hanging there for rapid use once you break open the bag. Now add a quart of bright yellow paint into the bag, and tie the bag off. Put in two more layers of plastic bag, again tie off. Tie a string or rope around under the knot, and hang the bag in your closet above your good clothes. If the house goes on fire, you can access your safety device by breaking the bag, your safety device will be hanging there on a piece of line easy for you to free yourself, but it's going to destroy all your clothes. Sure, you can get yourself free earlier than you planned, but it's going to cost you your entire wardrobe, ruin the rugs, etc.. But if it's either that or die, you'll probably make the right choice. If you like to tie yourself into a chair, you can hang the bag within reach but out of sight 'for your binding pleasure'. When I was younger, I used to like the feeling of being 'locked' into my girl clothes. I would mail myself the key via postal service, I had made button holes in the top of the back zipper section of my dress, put the tiny padlock through, and then had to wait until the mail came so I could take the dress off. I got cured of this when one day it took three days for the post office to deliver my key from my own zip code.

tanyalynn51
11-24-2008, 10:39 PM
i actually have experimented with self-bondage, but it didnt do much for me, so Im not looking for anyone who is into it. I think I realized in the end that I dressed because i am a girl, not for fun, so the other things fell away.

Karren H
11-24-2008, 10:44 PM
Nope!! No one is going to tie me up!!!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-25-2008, 01:15 AM
Dressed up? No.

My drab side takes care of those situations that require further attention, and on some days....

"Authority needn't raise its voice"

;)

Marshchild
11-25-2008, 07:54 AM
While I've never really sought an excuse for my CDing, I do have a bit of a thing for forced feminization fantasies, although I'm not sure why. I think it may have something to do with a masochistic streak I've long been aware of, as well as a tendency to find a little bit of discomfort quite erotic in certain situations. I can also attest to the pleasures of being tied up, as well as the sensuality of wearing certain tight pieces of clothing. (In my own case, I've had some rather feminine-looking satin shirts made with oversized collars and equally oversized buttons, and when I wear them, I usually do them all the way up to the neck - I just love the way they feel nice and snug around my neck when I do that.)

As for other humiliating behaviours, one thing I've always found exciting, and which I'll often combine with CDing in my fantasies, is the thought of taking a cream pie in my face. Whenever I saw a pie-in-the-face scene on TV as a child, I found there to be something perversely fascinating about the end result: the hapless victim looking like a big, scary monster (if the pieing had been done properly), yet feeling utterly humiliated at the same time. My typical CDing/pieing fantasy has me being forcibly dressed in layer upon layer of women's clothing by some beautiful yet sadistic woman (the whole forced feminization/discomfort thing), before having her shove a pie in my face: the pie being a nice, big one that makes an incredible mess and renders me nigh-on unrecognizable once the foil pan has been pulled away. Once I've been hit with it, I'm forbidden from wiping any of it off until I've been given permission to; naturally, it has to be one whose contents adhere to my face like plaster, covering the latter thing like a thick, sticky white mask (nothing worse than seeing some pissy pieing in which most of the pie's contents just slide off the victim's face and splatter on the floor). In my fantasies, the last things that are put on me before I'm pied are usually a nice, girly pink raincoat (buttoned to the neck, of course!), or an equally feminine-looking hairdresser's cape, along with a suitably sissy-looking bathing or shower cap, the woman putting these things on me making some sarcastic comment about not wanting to get any cream on my pretty clothes or in my hair. Sometimes in these fantasies, I'll try to get away at that point, only to be forcibly restrained, the pie being shoved in my face the moment I am.

Unfortunately, I can't ever recall seeing the above fantasy being played out in a movie or on television. About the only thing I've ever seen that came remotely close to it (and which probably inspired the whole thing in the first place) was on an episode of The Monkees called Captain Crocodile - the title characters thought they'd be performing on some children's television show, only to quickly discover that they'd only been invited on to take pies to the face for the amusement of the programme's audience. The things that stuck in my mind the most about this particular pie-in-the-face scene (my favourite out of all the ones I've seen) was its glorious messiness and the fact that the Monkees didn't even really look human once it was over; instead they looked almost like fairytale creatures such as elves or pixies. This was due in large part to the fact that before they were pied, each had a women's 1960s-style bathing cap pulled over his head to keep the pie's contents out of his hair. These caps were covered with green rubber leaves, making them look like little fairy hats. (Part of me was actually quite annoyed that such beautiful (to my mind) pieces of attire were going to be used for such a degrading purpose, particularly in Davy Jones's case - I thought he looked very cute in his!) Once the scene was over, I found myself feeling the usual conflicted emotions over it - on the one hand, I actually thought the Monkees looked kind of cool as "pie-faced pixies"; on the other, though, I knew they weren't supposed to - the intent of the whole exercise had been to humiliate them on national television. It certainly put them off wanting to appear on the show ever again. If it had been me in that situation, though... hmmmm. :daydreaming:

Melinda G
11-25-2008, 12:47 PM
I would mail myself the key via postal service, I had made button holes in the top of the back zipper section of my dress, put the tiny padlock through, and then had to wait until the mail came so I could take the dress off. I got cured of this when one day it took three days for the post office to deliver my key from my own zip code.

You wouldn't want to do this over a long holiday weekend, with no mail delivery.:D

suzypier
11-25-2008, 02:32 PM
I never tried but would like to try once while en femme.

Desiree2bababe
11-25-2008, 03:00 PM
Haven't had the chance yet but surely would enjoy trying.

dianeleah
11-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! I think it would be great fun! What would be even more fun would be to be dressed very femme and have someone come into my home dressed all in black like a robber and rough me up a little then tie me up to a chair in a feminine position (like you use to see Lois Lane in the old Superman tv shows) and gag me! My strong dominate GG lover (gosh I wish I had one!) would come in find me bound and gagged. She would then spend a very long time checking to make sure I wasn't hurt before releasing me! She would carry me to bed where she would make love to me! Of course, she might have to tie me back up if I where naughty, lol!

Count me as one who would like to try it!!!!!!!! :battingeyelashes:

izzfan
11-25-2008, 06:58 PM
I have always been into bondage/BDSM [it is probably one of the largest areas of my sexuality] unfortunately due to the lack of a partner (or domme) this is always self-bondage (don't worry, this isn't really "strict" self-bondage and I always make sure that I have a non-timed release method nearby - the whole ice method seems too unpredictable and unreliable for me).

I think I would find being bound in "bob mode" to be quite dull but when "En Femme" it is very interesting.

When I first started CDing, it almost always seemed to be linked to self-bondage but after a few years I seemed to enjoy CDing in its own right, without bondage, and it became more about relaxation/being feminine/being beautiful/expressing another side of myself than just something I did when I tied myself up. That's not to say that I don't ever combine the two things these days (and I know a lot more ways to do self-bondage than I did back then:chained: :) ).

I just wish I could find someone (that I could trust) to tie me up for a couple of hours when I was en femme, but seeming as I am deeply closeted about my kinky side (even more so than being a CD), this seems very unlikely.

I don't know the reasons why the two seem to go together so well (for me at least) but it seems to be surprisingly more widespread than I thought.

Marjory
11-25-2008, 07:44 PM
My ex wife liked to be bound, I don't particularly care for it although I am somewhat more submissive when I present as a female. I'm not a believer in hurting people unless they hurt me first. Then I'm not nice.

JenniferR771
11-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Oh yes! Of course. Kinky, but alas no partner (wife not interested). Self-bondage at times--enfemme often. forced feminization fantasies are a favorite.

KATIE TV
11-26-2008, 05:33 AM
I have found this tread and the postings very interesting, the reason being I run a “fantasy” dressing service with Dom./Sub, role-play. For the most part my clients want me to be Dom. & dress them for their fantasy role (forced feminisation) popular roles are Maid, School girl, Secretary etc. I dress appropriately Dominatrix, Head Mistress, Business Woman etc. We then play bondage & CP. (corporal punishment) games. The men associate the cross dressing with being submissive, many of them have very powerful & demanding jobs, others as in some of the posts here are cross dressers / TVs who can’t play at home. The main point is that they generally cannot be submissive in male mode. This is something I can associate with as some of my clients want to dominate me with them either dressed or more often in male mode, I can only be submissive as Katie, there is no way as Colin I would let a man spank me but as Katie it just seems well “normal” again the clothes play a big part as I have to dress to fit the role, there must be a lot of business men out there who would love to spank their secretaries as that is the game a lot want to play. The reason they come to me and not a GG is something I don’t really understand but “I’m not complaining”. I will probably get some unfavourable posts to this from those CD/TVs who don’t see the connection between dressing fem. & being submissive but in my experience there is a big connection. Katie, X

tanya1976
11-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Yes I like bondage AND crossdressing. The only problem me and my girlfriend encounter is the familiar one of me wanting to submissive all the time...:o

missblondeme
11-26-2008, 10:37 AM
just reading the thread makes me want to get dressed and bound :daydreaming:

AmandaM
11-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Nope, no one's tying me up. A little light forced fem from a strong-minded woman, sure.

Sarah Martin
11-26-2008, 11:36 AM
I love bondage - especially when crossdressed. Restrictive clothing can be very erotic (corsets, hobble skirts) and having ankles tied or chained gives you a very girly 'mince'.

I also like the thought of being tied up in such a way that I was unable to stop my partner 'abusing' me and using me for his/her pleasure. (No details as I don't want the admin team to ban me! lol) :censor:

xxx
Sarah

cosmolovesph
11-26-2008, 07:48 PM

Count me in that group too!

black leotards
11-26-2008, 09:19 PM

Count me in too! I have been dressed and bound. Nothing like being tightly tied dressed in lingerie and tights complete with a nice tight ball gag...all I can say is "ugmfff" (="yummm" in bound up land)!

:)

Trinni
11-26-2008, 09:31 PM
I have not been fortunate enough be bound while dressed but I love being bound.

mykhelee
11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
I was my SO's servant, so to speak, :chained:, when she found my stash. The "game" always involved being in femme after that. Corsets and ropes, dreams and hopes, a shiny new pair of leggings could lead to some serious "pegging". Never went in for the CP angle of things, just some very creative bondage.

paulacd
11-27-2008, 03:56 AM
Being tightly bound while dressed is the best thing ever. My ex-GF used to indulge me on occasions. The important thing was to make sure that the pleasure wasn't all for me as she wasn't into the whole BD thing in a big way. Through talking & playing we managed to come up with situations to pleasure both of us.
If you know what I mean......:)

Billie1
11-27-2008, 08:46 AM
... are bondage and CD'ing. I've experimented and (fully) enjoyed both, as seperate scenes, and combined. Leather wrist and ankle resraints can make a great fashion accessory!

Carol A
11-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Oh my and I figured I was the only kinky one around or should I say my wife is. I enjoy it but my wife loves to tie and gag me and she is free to do what every she likes. One day she shaved me clean you know where and then told me how cute I looked.

I think it is a fun thing for both of us and nobody get's hurt she just has a lot of fun with her crossdresser. :love:

PammyWill
11-27-2008, 02:09 PM
I have experimented with self bondage, mostly using saran wrap.

<edit> explicit content removed, I suggest you read the rules.

Dragster
11-27-2008, 09:05 PM
For anyone into rope bondage, try "Two Knotty Boys" on Youtube. There's plenty of erotic ideas there, and they show you how, step by step! That "Star Back Harness" looks fantastic, and there's lots of others!

Tony

SexyLatexSamantha
11-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Me too, me too. I love being bound and helpless while dressed. Of course, the tats should kind of give that away. Hahahaha

Brenda_Boston
11-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Safe, Sane and Consensual (SSC) Bondage between 2 consenting adults can be a beautiful thing....communication is the key to successful experimentation....make sure that you both want the same thing out of bondage.....one person may only wish to simply have their hands tied gently in front of them with a scarf while the other has ordered a truckload of rope from Home Depot, they might not be a good match :doh:.....and the Golden Rule is when someone says they're not interested in Bondage, end the subject then and there....never try to talk them into it.....do something that you Both enjoy instead.....oops, have to go, think I hear a truck outside :devil:

Tammy298
11-29-2008, 08:36 PM
well for example, last night Off black pantyhose, blue/black nightie and wifey bound me hand & foot for the night... :)

Cosmo,
Did she leave you like that and just roll over and go to sleep? If she did, I'll bet she got a better night sleep than you did!:)

Paula T
11-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Nope!! No one is going to tie me up!!!

Chicken:heehee:

Tammy298
11-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Count me in too! I have been dressed and bound. Nothing like being tightly tied dressed in lingerie and tights complete with a nice tight ball gag...all I can say is "ugmfff" (="yummm" in bound up land)!

:)

My wife really likes me when I'm "dressed" and ready for bed. One of us is frequently tied up, most of the time me. The only problem I have is she usually doesn't take the lead in bondage except when we're away alone on a trip, which only happens once in a blue moon. At home, I usually do the self-bondage thing and then she takes over with enthusiasm. She doesn't seem to understand, that "just" tying my wrists, although nice in itself, isn't anywhere as exciting as being more completely and severely restricted.

She's usually doesn't like me being gagged since she finds that it restricts certain things that she likes me to do, if you know what I mean. When I am gagged, a certain, how should I put it, double ended thing is her favorite.

Jennifer Lynndon
11-29-2008, 09:27 PM
My wife really likes me when I'm "dressed" and ready for bed. One of us is frequently tied up, most of the time me. The only problem I have is she usually doesn't take the lead in bondage except when we're away alone on a trip, which only happens once in a blue moon. At home, I usually do the self-bondage thing and then she takes over with enthusiasm. She doesn't seem to understand, that "just" tying my wrists, although nice in itself, isn't anywhere as exciting as being more completely and severely restricted.

She's usually doesn't like me being gagged since she finds that it restricts certain things that she likes me to do, if you know what I mean. When I am gagged, a certain, how should I put it, double ended thing is her favorite.

NIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heehee::heehee:

Go Sweetie!

:sad:
Safe, Sane and Consensual (SSC) Bondage between 2 consenting adults can be a beautiful thing....communication is the key to successful experimentation....make sure that you both want the same thing out of bondage.....one person may only wish to simply have their hands tied gently in front of them with a scarf while the other has ordered a truckload of rope from Home Depot, they might not be a good match :doh:.....and the Golden Rule is when someone says they're not interested in Bondage, end the subject then and there....never try to talk them into it.....do something that you Both enjoy instead.....oops, have to go, think I hear a truck outside :devil:

I do love the way you think Brenda! :D:daydreaming:

I have done some bondage modeling ... and yes, I LOVED it, but they were shoots and not actual play time ... :sad:

The business side of things CAN take just a bit out of the fun side of things at times ...

Tammy298
11-29-2008, 09:47 PM
My real fantasy is one that involves both CDing and bondage. It goes something like this: My wife and I are playing one night, me dressed and bound, while she's wearing one of her own "nice" outfits. Maybe we were making a little too much noise, then suddenly, the door to our room that we though we had locked, opens. In walks our female house guest who's visiting from out-of-town. Before long, my wife finds herself bound to me, in one position or another, while our guest has her way with both of us!

....I can ony dream!

Brenda_Boston
11-29-2008, 09:57 PM
Jennifer isn't Sandra fabulous.....I had the pleasure of meeting her during one of my LA trips....you girls are certainly in the right spot on the (right) coast for the subject at hand :o

Brenda

Jennifer Lynndon
11-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Jennifer isn't Sandra fabulous.....I had the pleasure of meeting her during one of my LA trips....you girls are certainly in the right spot on the (right) coast for the subject at hand :o

Brenda

Hey Brenda,

Come to think of it, Sandra mentioned a meeting between you two ...

Sweetie you're Gorgeous! I hope to see your photos someday soon! You'd make an awesome model, either bondage or othewise!

Take care sweetie!

Jennifer

Intertwined
11-30-2008, 01:24 AM
The important thing was to make sure that the pleasure wasn't all for me as she wasn't into the whole BD thing in a big way. Through talking & playing we managed to come up with situations to pleasure both of us.
If you know what I mean......:)

Thank you VERY much Paula, Great advice.

My wife knows I crossdress, she understands my need for it, has even purchased me clothing and accessories, but, she does NOT want to see it. She is very homophobic, and to picture me feminine, well, is hard on the relationship.

I have asked her if she would tie me up, she said she would do it, but, she has no interest in it other than doing it for me, so I did not think it would ever happen, but after reading this thread, I am considering talking to her about it again.

Thank You

Shawnacdin
11-30-2008, 01:37 AM
My SO and I love bondage both being tied up and or being the one doing the tieing. We have recently done a rope bondage bra which my SO loved, youtube it its fun.
Shawna

Amanda.D
11-30-2008, 07:03 AM
I've been CDing for 30 years and the idea of bondage appeals to me. My wife doesn't know about my dressing and wouldn't accept it (me) if she found out. We have joked about tieing each other up, but it hasn't gone any farther than that.

I have tied myself up while dressed. I can tie my ankles, legs, and wrists; provide a gag, and tie my ankles to my wrists to my gag; but I alway must tie my wrists in a manner that allows me to release myself, and that reduces some of the pleasure. If I could be tied in a manner that would require another person to release me, I believe the pleasure that I derived would be heightened. I know that I can tie myself so that I couldn't escape, but who then would release me? The hotel maid?

I do like Dragster's idea of binding myself and having my escape involve the potential for detection. That sounds very exciting.

When tied up I pretend that I have been kidnapped and my captors are toying with me. Being the dom holds no interest for me. Being sub, being tied and forced to perform acts; the humiliation, that is what interests me.

Jamie

Hey Jamie,
Try freezing your handcuff keys in a can or bottle, that way, you will have to wait for the ice to melt before you can release yourself.

Vanessa Sheridan
11-30-2008, 07:16 AM
First, please know that I'm not trying to judge anyone with these remarks. I have no vested interest in putting anyone down, nor do I wish to be mean-spirited. I just wanted to say that I've never understood the desire to be tied up, held down, or otherwise be put into bondage.

Again, if that's your thing then please be my guest. I have no wish to keep anyone from doing whatever they want. I simply don't get why someone would want to be immobilized or otherwise prevented from responding naturally to stimuli, especially in a sexual situation. How can you respond if you're tied up and unable to move??? And why would you want to be placed in a restrictive situation like that if you seek to experience all the sensuality that a sexual scenario has to offer? Do restraints and/or the inability to physically respond comprise the actual turn-on? How does that work, exactly?

I DO know that people's love maps are intricate, complex things and that the world is full of all sorts of things that turn people on. I also know that bondage is apparently one of those things, especially since so many seem attracted to it. For me, however, it just seems counterintuitive to a fulfilling sexual experience.

Everyone's different, and every adult certainly has the right to do whatever pushes their buttons. I just don't think I'll ever understand the attraction to bondage--it's never made any sense to me. To each their own, I guess...that's the beauty of free choice.

In any case, and whatever you do, have fun and please be safe.

Audrey34
11-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Wish I had seen this post earlier. My bondage fetish kicked in around the same time as I started to crossdress (around the age of 13). I like to pretend I'm a "damsel in distress" like in the movies struggling for all it's worth. Rope bondage primarily. I've done self bondage while dressed and this year at FetishCon I had a photo shoot with a model friend of mine and we were tied up together! We even shot a couple of video clips for her online store. It was one of the happiest experiences of my life. She knew me for several years and she is one of the few people who knows about Audrey. All I can say is she was very positive seeing me dressed and the next time we get together we plan on doing another "damsel in distress" shoot.
-Audrey

Jess_cd32
11-30-2008, 08:51 AM
First, please know that I'm not trying to judge anyone with these remarks........

...........I just don't think I'll ever understand the attraction to bondage--it's never made any sense to me. To each their own, I guess...that's the beauty of free choice.

Not really being a regular practitioner of it, but having tried it in the past I guess it can be said that the act of totally submitting to another and not having any say in what they do to you sexually can be a turn on. The understanding of both partners to take it to the extremes of being submissive while the other is very dominate.

If in the dominate role, it can also be a turn on to have total control over your partner and make them feel totally submissive to your wishes, realizing that its turning them on as well for you to "take them and make them yours" which is generally what the submissive one wants to feel.
The feeling as well of just being "used for sexual pleasure only" is also a factor for some. Everyone has a different reason why they may like it, these are just general examples.

I'm sure you'll have better responses to your question by others that practice it more often. Nothing offensive in your question BTW, curiousity is what I've read into it.

Kari
11-30-2008, 10:49 AM
We do it quite often, although she is the submissive side of our relationship.
When done right and with the right person the reality can far outstrip
the fantasy. And as she 'enjoys' Kari's presence she has the best of both
worlds, she has a Master and a Mistress all rolled in to one.

We have tried switching but it didn't do much for me and she wasnt
comfortable in the role of a Domme.

Bondage isnt the be all and end all of our sex life but it does play a part in it.

cosmolovesph
11-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Cosmo,
Did she leave you like that and just roll over and go to sleep? If she did, I'll bet she got a better night sleep than you did!:)

I would tell, but the gag is preventing me :daydreaming:

Shari
12-01-2008, 08:06 AM
First, please know that I'm not trying to judge anyone with these remarks. I have no vested interest in putting anyone down, nor do I wish to be mean-spirited. I just wanted to say that I've never understood the desire to be tied up, held down, or otherwise be put into bondage.

Always safety first Vanessa.
Clearly, you don't understand the attraction and the sexual rush from this stimulus, and that's okay. Like you said, there are many varied fetishes and kinks that exist, many that I don't understand either. And I would not chastise or condemn the majority of them. Most are basically harmless and victimless.
Too bad Minnesota is so far away, I'd ask you what you're doing friday night.
LOL
You'll never know until you've tried it at least one time with the right partner.

Jess_cd32
12-01-2008, 08:17 AM
..........You'll never know until you've tried it at least one time with the right partner.

I think thats the make or break of the entire experience first and foremost.

Lawren
12-02-2008, 10:35 AM
NOBODY ties me up. I will not allow anyone to put me in a helpless situation.

I have been handcuffed by the police once, spent one night in jail, made two deliveries into state prisons, and been in the "Alert" area of an Air Farce base. I do not like the feeling of having limited or no options.

On the other side, I also do not like having that kind of power over other people.

I am a free spirit and I do what I have to to stay that way.

Paula T; You can call me a chicken all day if it pleases you. I see myself as an eagle.

If bondage is your thing, then enjoy it, but it's not for me.

Sherrii
12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I love BDSM. My girlfrliend does some with me, but I would love more. We are working on it. I just love being a bond ****. Who gets whipped for whatever offence she happens to come up with. Kay has said that she has *** from whipping me. What a thrill for a submissive ****, her Mistress can *** just from whipping her. Sometimes I am dressed as the maid. Other times jsut the **** with short skirts and tight tops. The pain part hurts of course, but what a thrill before and after. And if you start the pain slow and work up it is easier. But I just love it all. Sherrii

Sherrii
12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
You luck girl, Sherrii

Brenda_Boston
12-02-2008, 10:48 PM
When your wife or girlfriend comes up behind you and whispers softly in your ear, "Put your hands behind your back darling.".....works for me !!!

docrobbysherry
12-03-2008, 01:07 AM
And bondage either does, or it doesn't! I practiced self bondage for 30 years before I started dressing.

I could write for hours about the erotic positions and scenarios I attempted, and/or accomplished. When I was in my "suspension stage", I rigged a heavy weight to drop, pulling me up in the air. Held titely by my feet and hands. I had also rigged a release cord, which I held in one hand. Unfortunately, my weight would not allow the slip knot to release!:devil:

After an hour or so, suspended that way, I finally worked one hand free.:)

During that time, I wondered what the neighbor would say, if I yelled for help!
And if he came in to find me hanging naked from a ceiling beam!:heehee:

I had to wear long sleeve shirts for 3 weeks, until my wrists healed up!:o

I think that was near the END of my "suspension stage"!:D

Samantha B L
12-03-2008, 08:57 AM
My gg girlfreind offered to do a little mild b&d with me over 15 years ago. Nowadays I'm 52 and I have health problems. So that means that maybe if I was tied up wrong it could cause nerve damage or something. So I guess the alternative is very manipulative but mild s&m. I think there's nothing wrong with this kind of fetish stuff between adults.

Carol A
12-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Brenda Boston,

Oh I love it when the wife out of no were will walk up to me after I am fully dress and have that grin on her face, as to this day she loves to tie and gag me. Her words are you will stay home today and keep me company. Only problem I have is I spent so much time getting dress and doing my makeup and my hair and makeup ends up a huge mess. :hugs:

Tammy298
12-27-2008, 06:43 AM
....When I was in my "suspension stage", I rigged a heavy weight to drop, pulling me up in the air. Held titely by my feet and hands. I had also rigged a release cord, which I held in one hand. Unfortunately, my weight would not allow the slip knot to release!:devil:

I had to wear long sleeve shirts for 3 weeks, until my wrists healed up!:o

I'm not sure if this would be pretty exciting or dangerous!

Anyway, I've done the self bondage thing, but not much of it without my wife anymore. One important thing I have found is that good leather cuffs and wide leather belts are much prefered over ropes. Even when applied tightly, leather cuffs and wide leather belts/straps leave little or no marks. Most of the time whatever marks they do leave are gone in a couple of hours. I've made several sets myself that are as good as the best that money can buy and I'm too cheap to buy those!

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Not into bondage - but enjoy whatever floats your boat !
JoAnne Wheeler

Katrina red nails
12-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Absolutely yes to bondage while dressed. My wife is not as adventurous as myself in many areas but bondage is one area she is comfortable with albeit light enough bondage that i could get out in an emergency. I always wear feminine things when bound. May be to do with the old westerns with girl tied to railway line :)

Laceytosee
12-27-2008, 08:58 PM
I love it, being helpless and instructed is a great turn on for me! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has a good time with this.

Lacey

Paula T
12-28-2008, 12:39 AM
NOBODY ties me up. I will not allow anyone to put me in a helpless situation.

I have been handcuffed by the police once, spent one night in jail, made two deliveries into state prisons, and been in the "Alert" area of an Air Farce base. I do not like the feeling of having limited or no options.

On the other side, I also do not like having that kind of power over other people.

I am a free spirit and I do what I have to to stay that way.

Paula T; You can call me a chicken all day if it pleases you. I see myself as an eagle.

If bondage is your thing, then enjoy it, but it's not for me.

I said it with a smile dear and wasn't meant to be unkind:eek:

Lawren
12-28-2008, 09:09 AM
I said it with a smile dear and wasn't meant to be unkind:eek:

No prob, hun. I didn't take it personally. Just my wry sense of humor showing through..

Raychel
12-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Always been a bit of a fantasy for me. But my wife is TOTALY not into anything out of teh norm. So I guess it will have to just stay in my dreams.

ania83cd
12-28-2008, 02:25 PM
For years it's been my fantasy. But I have to wait a few days before my 'equipment' ships to find out if I like it for real :D

VikkiGurl
12-28-2008, 08:59 PM
I have been a Dom, as a man, for many years. I am curious what it would be like as a sub while I am dressed, haven't tried it yet.

"Without Pain there can not be Pleasure"

Domanica Delshaune
01-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi all.
I'm curious as to how many of you enjoy being bound while you are dressed.
I know for myself, I've experienced it many times and even had the good fortune for my SO to enjoy it with me. We don't do it every time, but it is a great feeling to be that submissive when I'm dressed in my silky things.
It makes me feel like the captive heroine in one of those old serial shorts, like the Perils of Pauline.
I sort of wish my SO would play her role a little bit more, but I'm thrilled that she accepts it and will indulge me and my little fantasy kink.
Any thoughts, or kiss and tells? I'd love to hear some feedback.
Shari

Hi Shari i have experienced both ends as a sub and Now a dom, the surprising thing is there are lots of gurls who are submissive when dressed and its something that is wonderful with the right person or persons. :hugs:

joann07
01-19-2009, 03:46 PM
I've had thoughts of bondage before I got into my CDing.
Today, I enjoy it very much when I'm fully dressed or when I'm just wearing nothing, but pantyhose.
Last year, I had two professional bondage sessions where, in one session, I played the role of a naughty school girl and in the other I was a naughty office girl. OMG! They were sooooooo much fun! :D
I wouldn't mind exploring that a little more.

Hugs!

Katrina red nails
01-19-2009, 03:56 PM
While I certainly love dressing for hours and enjoying it as is I do enjoy being bound as such. My wife does not really indulge my dressing notions but - bless her heart - she will tie me up once a week in a limited wardrobe of items.

The notion of bondage while dressed likely plays in my mind to the alleviation of any residual guilt I may have over dressing in the past 25 years. Being "swaddled" or cloaked in silk and satin while bound is a big pleasure and very relaxing. It feels wonderful and I truly do forget the rest of the world when like this. :)

Extremely similar to myself. Usually once a week i am left for about 3 hours in light bondage (which i can get out of in an emergency) and feel absolutely wonderful.

Lorileah
01-19-2009, 04:06 PM
I accidentally wore a pair of "A" pantyhose once is that bondage?

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-19-2009, 04:17 PM
. When I was in my "suspension stage", I rigged a heavy weight to drop, pulling me up in the air. Held titely by my feet and hands. I had also rigged a release cord, which I held in one hand. Unfortunately, my weight would not allow the slip knot to release!:devil:

After an hour or so, suspended that way, I finally worked one hand free.:)

Wow, Doc, you really live dangerously.

Be safe out there ;) We kinda ned you around ya know.

*hugs*
Zarabeth

KarenS
01-19-2009, 05:29 PM
My wife and I have played a few times - not nearly as much or recently as I would like. We have played with rope, straps, or cuffs - sometimes when I have been dressed only in lingerie but two or three times when I was dressed in lingerie and a dress or skirt and blouse. :D I prefer to be the bottom but understand the need to switch from time to time. When my wife has played top or bottom at various times on several occasions. In some cases, we role played in a hotel room. She always seemed to enjoy it but doesn't want any part of it anymore. :sad:

When I was very young - around 10 or 11, I would dress up and dable in some self bondage. Like docrobbysherry, I preferred complete suspension because I found I could rig in a manner that my weight caused the bonds to tighten making for a more pleasurable experience for me. Making a reliable release mechanism was always a challenge but I was careful enough to always test the release under load to be sure I wouldn't become trapped and eventually, tremendously embarassed. My favorite location happed to also be in a seldom used root cellar removed from the house inside a garage that was also seldom used. Thus, I had significant risk that had I been unsuccessful in releasing myself, I could have been stuck for days and days - dressed en-femme.

I found each of the above to be very very enjoyable. I wish my wife still did.

Vivian Chen
01-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Being a part-time bondage model, yeah I guess I like bondage.:battingeyelashes:

dianarg
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
I love being sub. I met this cute guy a long time ago, and his basement was stocked with bondage gear. It was a fun night :censor:

Persephone
01-20-2009, 02:34 AM
I've never been into real BDSM kinda stuff, but I am constantly curious about the things that have been a "normal" part of history.

Corsets, for example. I have been tightly laced for several days in a row and I've enjoyed the sensations, but I also knew that after a few days I'd have the luxury of the unlaced life again. But what about the perfectly ordinary girls and women who were able to take daily corseting in stride for most of their adult life. Surely there must have been times when the constriction was maddening, when all they wanted was just to get the food to go down into their congested stomach or to get just one or two really deep breaths into their compressed lungs, yet they went right on smiling and conversing. What is it really like to do that day after day?

While it may not be bondage in the traditional sense, but it is the stuff that gets my mind (and sometimes my body) wandering.

Marjory
01-20-2009, 06:28 AM
My ex wife liked bondage, if i could dress then I would play. You'd have to be pretty good to get me tied up. Presently it's not on my list of things to do.

morgan51
01-20-2009, 07:49 AM
i enjoy bondage and mild disipline forced to do whatever is a hughe rush when it is someone i love doing the directing. games while dressed would just be icing on the cake.usually i'm naked while bound at least so far......spanking is a hughe turn on for me as is other forms of pain if done safely can't stress the safety enough. Morgan

JODINYCTV
01-28-2009, 07:41 PM
I have often described being captured and kept as ‘freeing’. For me what would be stressful and torturous to others is the ultimate sensual release.

Yes I love being bound, chained, caged, boxed, mummified, all that and much more. And I enjoy bondage not at all except when I am my girl self! I have zero desire to be captured and engage in B&D activities unless I am fully Jodi.

I can only surmise that when a girl, my softer, submissive self is ‘allowed’ to step forward. That inner person upon release craves capture, wants to surrender to the whims of a controlling master or mistress.

Sexually, it is a unique rush that results in unparallel orgasms.

Why is hard to say, but I believe the imperative is hard wired, as is the case with crossdressing for so many of us.

I can recall as a child, getting hard every time a movie with a young male in it featured said young male being trapped, imprisoned or bound in some way. I first noticed this at about age 6 or 7, so something on a DNA level turned me on about such scenes many years prior to my first wet orgasm.

Being Jodi does not always equate to a B&D and/or S&M scene tagging along. But the most memorable nights of Jodi play, usually do! Certainly not for everyone, but for those who enjoy it, it is essential.

My crappy page and a touch of bondage too: http://profiles.aim.com/JodiNYCTV.

Samantha43
01-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Okay, I admit it, I am a little kinky.......:devil:

I really enjoy when my wife takes control and has her way with me. Of course I must be dressed in a corset, stockings and heels. We have a collar, wrist cuffs, a spreader bar, a ball gag and plenty of soft nylon rope.

Oh yeah, she has a riding crop for when I have been a bad girl......:spank:

Persephone
01-29-2009, 02:26 AM
[quote=mj;1460977then let the fun begin[/quote]

Not my cup of tea, but enjoy yourself! :)

... --- -- ./--- ..-./..- .../-.-. .- -.

ColleenShivas
01-29-2009, 02:50 AM
One of my recurring fantasies is to be forcibly feminized by one or more GGs. It is pure fantasy because first, I am already pretty well feminized and two, my SO shows no inclination to dominate me in this way,

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-29-2009, 02:58 AM

NO!! Not you, sis!!!
*giggles*

Ok, so I'm a lil kinky too, but I gotta be the one holding the crop... or else!

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Leohose
02-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Moderate bondge is also nice, like being in a warm soft deep patch of mud that acts like quicksand. Imagine your pantyhose covered toes squish the warm mud as you walk forward and beging to sink. The mud turns into sucking quicksand and pulls you in squeezing against your legs as you struggle to get free sinking up to the tops of your legs and just touching....

Well That kind of bondage feels great and got to share it once too. Yes She had a leotard on for me, BTW

cdcassie
03-17-2009, 12:58 AM
I will have to admit that I have kinky side, only right now I don't have a partner that I can trust.
flickr.com/photos/cdcassie

Sweet Jane
03-17-2009, 01:07 AM
no.....

JoannaCaroline
03-17-2009, 04:00 AM
I love BDSM and many many things kinky, but it doesn't have that much to do with dressing. OK, some of my clothes are fetish clothes. I do own a custom made full length leather corset and most would consider my nail length a fetish (it is). but whether or not I'm dressed has little to do with whether or not I'm interested in BDSM

marla01
03-17-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm into bondage and especially Shabari, both as top and bottom. I've actually been trained in Shabari (japanese erotic bondage) and I have a flickr group dedicated to Shabari and Trans girls.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/tshibari/ (http://www.flickr.com/groups/tshibari/)

Marla

~Seana~
03-17-2009, 03:22 PM
holy cow...such a long thread too and on my favorite topic!

Into bondage? Umm ya.For all my life . I sub'd for 13 years, but now am primarily dominant, though I definitely still like to sub on occasion. My spouse is also my slave,and I have a tgrl I domme as well who I'm quite proud of. And I do play with pain, though certainly it's not everyones cup of tea. Just a part of the whole bi-poly-kinked package.

Amanda

MsJanessa
03-17-2009, 05:41 PM
this is one of the longest running threads that I've ever seen on CD.com---goes to show what a lot of interest BD/SM has for the transgendered community

Kendra39
03-17-2009, 11:29 PM
I really enjoy wearing a tight corset, garter belt and stockings, and a nice pair of fme boots. Then a sexily dressed woman taking control of things with a crop and some fun bondage equipment too............ummmmmmmmmm

My wife and I played alot until she passed, hope to find the special woman again someday.

Shari
03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow! After atarting this thread in October, i nevr imagined how popular it would become.
Thanks for all of you who took the time to write and share.
A bit of an eye opener, isn't it?
Just shows to go you that you're never really alone in most anything that you do.
Thanks again girls!
I feel honored by your participation.

kellycan27
03-18-2009, 04:32 PM
I have to honestly say that I have never had the desire to be tied up. I try to be a good and wholesome girl..lol However, I don't always succeed, and there are times when I just need a good spanking!

MssHyde
03-18-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm not telling but shrink wrap can be fun too:eek:

iwearstockings
03-19-2009, 05:14 PM
this is a very cool thread! nice to see so many kinky devils out there and a lot of tolerance from those not so inclined!
I love it! Tie me up now!!!
MMMppph!
LOL

eleven thousand hits!!!!! Bring it on! It is a can of worms opened there! When I was 11 and thought i was the only CD in the world it was a great feeling to discover I was not alone.. and this thread makes me feel the same way. why is it so sexy I have no idea. There is tah element of helplessness but mainly for me the items themselves have become fetishistic. I get turned on just looking at collars, cuffs and gags which in itself has nothing to do with CDing. My kinky nature is evolving all the timeand I love it!

black leotards
03-23-2009, 10:33 AM

I really enjoy when my wife takes control and has her way with me. Of course I must be dressed in a corset, stockings and heels. We have a collar, wrist cuffs, a spreader bar, a ball gag and plenty of soft nylon rope.

Oh yeah, she has a riding crop for when I have been a bad girl......:spank:

Oooh, I'm jealous of you, you sexy devil. How I would love to be in cuffs and a ball gag! Yumm! :cheer:

Yvonne York
03-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Yep, nothing wrong with it. Mild bondage, spanking, nipple clamps and tease, whips - but I hate her bull whip! - handcuffs and silk scarves. Gently does it, all dressed up, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Leanne2
03-25-2009, 08:58 AM
The only thing that my wife would do is to duct tape me to the lawn mower. Leanne

docrobbysherry
03-25-2009, 10:21 AM
if we would be allowed to post some pics of ourselves in "distressing" situations? Maybe in the "Risky Business" section?
Assuming the " no nudity, nipples, bulges, etc.", rules were obeyed?:brolleyes:

I've got some of Sherry, but hesitate to post them-----?:eek:

inquisitiv
03-25-2009, 11:31 AM
I've got to 'fess up too. I've had b/d fantasies ever since gaining admission to the adult magazine section. My wife is extra vanilla, so nothing will ever happen there. So it remains fantasy, but the imagination is a very fertile playground! Uncanny how much some of us girls have in common.