PDA

View Full Version : Braless

Deanna2
10-16-2008, 07:13 AM
I know most CD's love to wear bras and a lot of GG's love not to wear bras. And I know that most guys (including CD's) love to see GG's braless.

So why can't CD's go braless? For me not wearing a bra in no big deal. I'm happy to just wear a cami and skirt and that's just what I wear most of the time.

JoanFlores
10-16-2008, 07:17 AM
I have dropped from a size 12 to a size 9, and enjoy not using a bra, I have a nice A cup breast, and enjoy the way I look.

tamarav
10-16-2008, 07:37 AM
I haven't worn a bra in years, but of course I have a lot of adhesives...

Angie G
10-16-2008, 08:43 AM
I enjoy wearing a bra I like the way they feel.:hugs:
Angie

marny
10-16-2008, 09:00 AM
One of my daughters always gives me a big hug when I see her, and rubs my back. I know she is checking for the bra. Wouldn't want to disapoint her!

valenstein
10-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Some tops actually make your boobs look better without a bra, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

countrygirl
10-16-2008, 09:25 AM
For me I have to wear a bra it just does not feel right with out one.

Amanda

docrobbysherry
10-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Otherwise, my breast forms end up in my panties!

A revoltin' development!:doh:

daviolin
10-16-2008, 09:56 AM
I have a small pair of breast enhancers that adhear with two sided tape. I got them at the breastform store for about 50 dollars. Worth every penny. Now I can go braless with thoughs special tops. They look so perky. I love um:hugs:Daviolin

Kathy4ever
10-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I luv to wear my bra. It makes me look more femme. When I'm braless then I look like a guy with a big chest. Just not the same.

Nadia-Maria
10-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Whenever I dress, my very first piece of cloth to wear is my bra (whether I add forms or not in). Then I feel soooooh furiously femme that the feminine world belongs to me !

Samantha Kelsey
10-16-2008, 10:27 AM
I think if we're trying to emulate a women then why not act like her. Sometimes she'll wear a bra and sometimes not. It's up to you, who cares what others think

pamela_a
10-16-2008, 10:30 AM
I spent too many years of my life needing a bra but not wearing one. Now that I started wearing a bra daily I'm not about to stop. I love the support and it just doesn't feel right without one. Even dressed in just my nightgown I'll leave my bra on until just before I go to bed.

-Paula-

DeeDeeB
10-16-2008, 10:35 AM
Otherwise, my breast forms end up in my panties!

A revoltin' development!:doh:

Me too. I've tried adhesives and just don't care for them...too messy.

Dee :fairy1:

suzypier
10-16-2008, 10:38 AM
I agree with with, for me not wearing a bra in no big deal. It is more important for me to wear panties, pantyhose, skirt or dress and nice high heels. :)

Rachel Welsley
10-16-2008, 10:46 AM
:iagree:

Susan Watersfield
10-16-2008, 10:50 AM
I have a few tops that would look better without a bra, but my breastforms would soon be all over the place without support. And I'm not giving them up.

Maybe I could try adhesives to keep them in place.

But then I'm quite happy wearing a bra and to be honest I love the feel of them, and the shape it gives to my forms :)

Luv

Susan

susan fuller
10-16-2008, 10:56 AM
For me I love the feel of a bra and will not get dressed without one. They make me feel more femmine and they are real pretty.

Sam-antha
10-16-2008, 05:54 PM
I need support for my forms, especially without adhesives.

Scotty
10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
I go braless more often than not, have an SO and all that - and while she's joked about buying me one until that happens I'll just go braless....it's comfy but sometimes having the support is nice too.

Considering a sports bra to put under my Gi...(Martial arts suit)...

jennifer24
10-16-2008, 06:29 PM
I have to wear a bra too,if I don`t there would be nothing to hold my forms in place, sure I could use adhisives but, to messy and besides I love wearing one, makes me feel more femmine. I guess if I had real breasts, about a 34-C
and I wore something strapless I would consider going bra-less.
:daydreaming:

epsxyblkm
10-16-2008, 09:04 PM
I love wearing a bra. Seeing that I have natural C-cups most of my outfits dont look right with out one. But I would rather wear one of my corsets. They seem to give me that shape I really like.

Teri Jean
10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
I have gone braless and with a bra and I prefere the bra. Whether it is a sports bra or a lace one as I'm wearing now the feel of being held together, supported, and nice........ I love it. The otherday I went to work with my hidden buddies under my sweatshirt and held in place by adhesive tape and felt great. Because of their lite weight I had no problem. Do what you like and enjoy the feeling whether with or without. Keli

serinalynn
10-16-2008, 09:14 PM
I love wearing my Plunge Bras :daydreaming:by Cacique at The Lane Bryant Stores. www.lanebryant.com www.cacique.com These bras are very comforable for all day wear, they wash well and look great under todays low neckline tops.:heehee: My boobs jiggle a little when I walk with out a bra. Its kinda a pain to feel them moving under my mens tee shirt while I walk about at work

Ashlie Marie
10-16-2008, 10:52 PM
mostly bras for me. But I think one of the greatest feelings at the end of the night is when u come home from clubbing take off your bra and your girls are still nice and stuck by the tape you throw on a little nightie and plop yourslef on the couch next to wife and watch TV. I mean my B/C breastforms wiegh about a pound each and taped on I can go braless all day with a cami on they look so natural.. isnt technology grand LOL

prene
10-17-2008, 03:15 AM
If I can I go braless I do.

C-cup and under always.

I usually wear larger cup bras that require a little support.
If the top has any support and I can I go braless.
It does require a lot of adheasive though.

Xochiquetzal
10-17-2008, 11:13 AM
I like the way a bra feels. I woulnd't change it for nothing.

KellyCD
10-17-2008, 02:22 PM
I feel more comfortable with a bra personally. It's better I wear one anyway, with my boobs being as big as they are I risk injuring someone without a bra :heehee:

fay
10-17-2008, 02:55 PM
I have a well-cut LBD which allows bra-less for a change

Sarah...
10-17-2008, 03:15 PM
For me it's just about the only advantage of being a MtF TG. If a top or dress looks great with C-cups then I can do that. If it's better with A-cups then I can do that too!

So sometimes I wear a bra and sometimes I don't.

It all depends on how I feel too.

Sarah...