PDA

View Full Version : Who did you tell first

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2008, 10:00 AM
Not wanting to threadjack Diane Leah's excellent thread 'Told my sister, but still alone!', I decided to start a thread about who we told first and why.

For me it was my sister back when we were kids. I was 15 and she was 11. I had wanted to tell a girl that I went to school with back as early as 9, but was still very confused.

I guess I told my sister because by that age we had become close and no longer fought like brats. I probably wanted us to be more like sisters and share things that sisters did.

Unfortunately, I did wrong in telling her, because she then told my mum and all hell broke loose yet again (the was becoming a regular occurance every 3 month or so - she'd find more clothes and I'd get humiliated)! In all fairness, I can understnd why she told on me, and I hold no grudges.

Didn't tell anyone for over 10 years after that.

What about the rest of you!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Carla4Guage
10-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Spouse, You didn't have that as an option, definately my spouse.

trisha59
10-17-2008, 10:23 AM
Girlfriend at the time now spouse.

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Spouse, You didn't have that as an option, definately my spouse.

Oh phoo! Sorry! I did the thread via my mobile phone, and missed adding spouse. Drat!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
10-17-2008, 10:35 AM
My brother... I was 13 or 14 and he was 11.. And we were home alone and I had snuck off to dress like a did all the time.. And he found me locked in the bathroom and knocked on the door so I came out wearing moms things and told him about it.. He didn't seem interested and went off somewhere to play..

A few days later I was out back with my friends and we were picking on him and he started to tell my friends about my hobby.. So I beat the crap out of him right then and there... Brothers always beat each other up.. And I was bigger..

A few years later he got caught by mom wearing our step-sisters things so I take the blame for introducing him to crossdressing though I'm sure he never carried it to the extreme I did.. He's 6' 4" and 250+... I'm the older smaller brother .... Sister.... now!! Hahaha

Never told anyone else till my wife found some of my things...

Emily Anderson
10-17-2008, 10:46 AM
A male schoolfriend in 5th grade... Not advisable :)

suzypier
10-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Nobody yet ! You are the first one to know. :o

Cynthia_0101
10-17-2008, 11:09 AM
GF at the time, now my wife.

Cynthia

Sarah...
10-17-2008, 12:07 PM
I told my wife first, because I had to - I live with her every day!

Sarah...

Darlene Dippy
10-17-2008, 12:23 PM
Spouse, I got that look towards the sky as if to say 'Here we go another expensive hobby'!:)

TommiTN
10-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Can't vote; I haven't told anybody yet.

Christina2008
10-17-2008, 12:25 PM
Not told anyone, although last 2 girlfriends knew i wore their underwear.

Deborah Jane
10-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Ex wife, thats why she became my ex wife :sad:

MJ
10-17-2008, 12:54 PM
my wife now ex. then i had to tell my family starting with my sister because my ex was outing me

jennCD
10-17-2008, 01:51 PM
My wife,... but that wasn't listed as an option..

:)
jenn

Sharon
10-17-2008, 02:24 PM
"Wife" has been added to the poll, and that's the first person I told as well.

Daintre
10-17-2008, 03:47 PM
First person I told was my wife...now ex, and she told our families and friends.

Tomara
10-17-2008, 03:53 PM
The one and only person I have told is my therapist , with the exception of this forum.

matrioshka
10-17-2008, 04:12 PM
My friend Chrissy.

I had been down a while ago, and needed someone to talk to, and I told her. I had just tossed most of my stuff, and when she heard that, she said "why?" with genuine anguish in her voice.

"Lots of people do it, there's nothing wrong with it."

We left it like that. A few months later, I told her I was dressing again. We had one hell of a talk that night. Thanks to her, I've done a lot these last two months.
She's a really good friend. I'm amazed that with all of the problems in her life, she took the time to listen to me.

We help each other. I'm there for her, and vice versa.

Katrina

Toni_Lynn
10-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Special thanks to whoever added spouse!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

SherriePall
10-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Told my wife first. After many, many years together.

Carroll
10-17-2008, 05:41 PM
My first wife-unaccepting
Second wife- unaccepting,
current wife- very accepting

PamelaTX
10-17-2008, 08:20 PM
My wife is the only person I've told. It's still too early to tell what she'll ultimately decide about the whole thing. I'm optimistic.

susan2010
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM
my girlfriend, now unhappy wife. She asked me the wildest thing I had every done sexually. I told her I had worn a slip, but made it sound like it was something I had only done a couple of times. Big mistake. She kinda liked it and we experimented a few times, but later she turned cold when she discovered how much I liked it.

Rachel Morley
10-17-2008, 09:36 PM
My wife is the only person I have told .... my wife on the other hand has told her son, her sister, and a GG friend of hers about me. :o I felt shy at first but now I'm cool about it :)

Butterfly Bill
10-17-2008, 09:59 PM
I didn't tell anybody. I just came out in front of other people and let them see.

suchacutie
10-17-2008, 10:04 PM
I voted that I "told" my wife, but in fact we discovered Tina together, so in that sense I haven't told anyone! I must admit I smile every time I think about those first moments :)

tina

Jamie14
10-17-2008, 11:13 PM
College girlfriend, went out on a limb- paid off- had a blast!!!

marny
10-17-2008, 11:38 PM
threadjack??????????????? making up new words!

Angela-Russell
10-18-2008, 02:37 AM
I told my wife before we were married because I didn't want to go through married life without her knowing, whether she accepted it or not. Luckily for me she was accepting, though she'd prefer it if I wasn't a cd'er.

gagirl1
10-18-2008, 04:00 AM
told my gf, now my ex, first. wish i hadn't. she was a psycho!

Shelly67
10-18-2008, 05:26 AM
I first told a close female friend online about me - Shelly . I was totally unsure about myself , scared of my looks , my thoughts and feelings - desire never even came into it . the person concerned is a pretty mother of four , open minded and very kind . i just met her onine in a chat room , we hit it off , our sense of humour was so close . After many a chat about all sorts I confided in her. I really needed to tell someone because i felt so guilty . She was lovely . After a few heart to hearts she asked to see me via my webcam ,I was so scared it took a good couple of weeks before it happened . I watched her on cam as she recieved my webcams images ..... scared and so nervous. The lovely girl was quiet for sometime before replying - I really wanted to run and hide .
Well , she was kind , commented positively on my looks and then advised me to come out to my wife ( she already was suspicious ) telling me not to be scared ...... she told me not to be selfish . In short , she remarked there may be shock and even a few rows at first , but said it,d be worth it .
So I did . i told her .......nearly fainted when doing so ....I was terrified it was easily the hardest thing I,ve ever had to do.

The rest is history .

My only regret ?
Not have done it sooner .

I wont mention the ladies name ,not that it matters, but I,d love to one day meet her , thank her , and buy her a large glass of her fave potion.........

Annemarie
10-18-2008, 07:26 AM
My therapist, add that option !

Always Susan
10-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Haven't told a soul just everyone on this forum!!:doh:

angelfire
10-18-2008, 11:24 AM
I told one of my friends I went to school with. The reason being that he told me some things about him that he didn't really tell just anyone, so that showed he trusted me. So, to show that I trusted him in return type of thing, I told him I crossdress. He said it was cool and asked me a few questions. Every now & then he will ask me something about it, like if I have been dressing lately, or if I've made any new purchases.

Laura_Stephens
10-18-2008, 12:36 PM
the 1st person I told was a professional lady and the 2nd was a therapist. She didn't approve of the first.

I still see the professional lady and not the therapist.

PhillyGuy2Girl
10-18-2008, 12:45 PM
My wife was the first when I told her about my desire to CD. Haven't told anyone else and it will probably stay that way for the time being.

Felicity :)

kimmy p
10-18-2008, 12:56 PM
My brother... I was 13 or 14 and he was 11.. And we were home alone and I had snuck off to dress like a did all the time.. And he found me locked in the bathroom and knocked on the door so I came out wearing moms things and told him about it.. He didn't seem interested and went off somewhere to play..

A few days later I was out back with my friends and we were picking on him and he started to tell my friends about my hobby.. So I beat the crap out of him right then and there... Brothers always beat each other up.. And I was bigger..

A few years later he got caught by mom wearing our step-sisters things so I take the blame for introducing him to crossdressing though I'm sure he never carried it to the extreme I did.. He's 6' 4" and 250+... I'm the older smaller brother .... Sister.... now!! Hahaha

Never told anyone else till my wife found some of my things...

I would not suggest trying to pound him into snail snot again at this point. You might break a nail, and he might break the rest of you. That's a big little brother!:eek:

Jeanine
10-18-2008, 04:06 PM
I lived with my Mom and three older sisters and started to develop feminine breasts from Gynecomastia at age 11... By age 13 I had the breasts of an adult woman ... 36B cup ... And everyone could see ... So I didn't have to "tell" anyone.

I was the butt of cruel jokes and harassment from the kids, at school ... The boys called me cruel names like "Mr. Tits and Jimmy Jugs," and girls told me I should wear a bra ... My own sisters called me "Boobs" and whistled if they caught me shirtless at home ... I couldn't change clothes in the school locker room, or go swimming, or be seen without a shirt.

My crossdressing started with "trying on" my oldest sister's 36B bras at 13, and advanced to Mom's 38C bras a little later.

Mom and all my sisters caught me wearing bras at one time or another, but when Mom caaught me fully dressed from head to toe in my sister's, bra, panties, stockings, sexy evening dress, 3 inch spike heel pumps, full makeup, and a lonf blonde wig, she took me to see a woman who did "Gender Counseling."

Seeing the counselor was the best thing that could have happened because after a few months of one on one sessions, the counselor held a family session with me, Mom, and all three of my sisters ... And she explained that I WAS NOT Gay ... That crossdressing WAS NOT abnormal for people who enjoyed doing it ... And that I should be allowed to dress in female dlothing at home when I wanted to ... But said she didn't recommend going out of the house dressed because a lot of people took a dim view of crossdressers and might try to harm me.

After that, Mom bought me a few bras and panties and some skirts tops and dresses of my own and my sisters all donated some clothes for me to wear ... And after everyone got used to the idea, family life was a lot easier for me ... We became five girls instead of four girld and a boy, and the five of us always shopped for clothes and girlie stuff together together.

Hugs-N-Kisses
Jeanine

Jennifer Marie P.
10-18-2008, 05:41 PM
The first one I told was my best female friend 15 years ago when I wanted to borrow her LBD and she recepted me to be what I wanted to be and she let me wear her LBD and did my makeup and we went out that night and had a girls night out.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-18-2008, 06:01 PM
I am divorced so have no need to tell my ex. But I told my daughter first who was cool about it and then told my son, also okay with it. Which gives me the courage to go tell others as time goes by. :battingeyelashes: