PDA

View Full Version : driving in stilettos

Vicki65
10-17-2008, 06:13 PM
I drove for 3 hours today in my fave leather 4" stiletto boots. I find I lose the 'urgency' and need to 'get there fast' and I just chill, relax and enjoy the drive. I got out on a deserted lane for a little stretch too.How good does hearing your own heels on sidewalk sound? :o

Kristen Marie
10-17-2008, 06:29 PM
I love that clicking sound of heels!

Alice B
10-17-2008, 06:33 PM
The click,click,click of heels with a little sway of the behind is a wonderful feeling.:daydreaming:

mellinda
10-17-2008, 07:09 PM
I have to admit it nothing like strutting and feeling girlie.

Paulette
10-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Do not forget that with a nice set of heels not only will your back side move side to side easier but if you are wearing a skirt it will also swing from side to side and if it is a real soft fabric it will brush your legs with every step. What a wonderful feeling!!

TeriAnn
10-17-2008, 09:05 PM
I wear my favorite black 4 inch pumps to work every morning and then back home every night. Have to wear male shoes at work but switch when I leave. Have done a little struting on my way home several times. click click click. :heehee:

Rachel Morley
10-17-2008, 09:32 PM
It's true, walking around in heels and hearing them is fantastic. I especially like walking around the LGBT clubbing area of Sacramento. It seems like I have been clubbing as a young (and not so young) guy almost all of my life. All the time I did this before, I would be around GGs who looked so nice in high heels and cute clothes .... except this time it's me! :) ...err .. I mean I feel nice, I'm not sure I look as nice as the GGs did :o

Oh yes ....and driving in heels is a fun challenge, that does make you drive more defensively as it's hard to brake quickly!

marny
10-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Wow vickie. Thats quite a picture!

Angie G
10-17-2008, 11:02 PM
I love driving and hearing my heels clicking on concrete.:hugs:
Angie

Ria
10-17-2008, 11:11 PM
I find I take my shoes off when driving and put them on when I get out. I bet a lot GG would do that. More compfy-- but I can understand why a crossdresser would keep them on for as long as possible.

KathrynTX
10-17-2008, 11:56 PM
I've driven in heels before and while it is doable, I find I don't have the same fine control over the accelerator as I do when in flat shoes. Must be from not wearing them behind the wheel very often. :heehee:

Jonien
10-18-2008, 04:27 AM
damaged carpets scuffed heals been there,
now I drive in ballarina flats most of the time

Nicole Erin
10-18-2008, 07:21 AM
I like driving in heels or walking and hearing that click.

damaged carpets scuffed heals been there,
now I drive in ballarina flats most of the time

That is what floor mats are for sis. Not too expensive

DJdanidisco
10-18-2008, 07:26 AM
I agree with all you girls, I love driving and with heals on, and I've even done this whilst I've driven a 7.5 tonne truck :eek:
Also love the click click of the heals on the floor as well :)

Mollyanne
10-18-2008, 07:30 AM
Wow vickie. Thats quite a picture!

Have to agree w/Marny here!!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

suzypier
10-18-2008, 07:41 AM
I am also very anxious to have the courage to take a walk outside to hear the sound of the heels on the sidewalk. Hope that day is near.

Marissa Mae
10-18-2008, 08:46 AM
I've driven in heels before, and find that with a manual transmission, it's quite a daunting task, especially in the city. Of course, if I am out dressed, I will do my best :D

It's true, walking around in heels and hearing them is fantastic. I especially like walking around the LGBT clubbing area of Sacramento. It seems like I have been clubbing as a young (and not so young) guy almost all of my life. All the time I did this before, I would be around GGs who looked so nice in high heels and cute clothes .... except this time it's me! :) ...err .. I mean I feel nice, I'm not sure I look as nice as the GGs did :o

Oh yes ....and driving in heels is a fun challenge, that does make you drive more defensively as it's hard to brake quickly!

AMEN to the delicious outfits women wear out on club night :eek::love::drink::c9: tight skirts, high heels, perfume, dark makeup.... arrrghgghhh drives me to dress, it does!

Vicki65
10-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Have to agree w/Marny here!!!! OH BOY OH BOY!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

It's not me - oh to look that good! :daydreaming:

I look like a shorter, fatter, balder more heavily muscled version, but hey, in my imagination... :laughing:

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-18-2008, 03:23 PM
i have no problems driving in my heels,,,not even in my 7 inch platform heels...

sorry ladies,,some of us just have natural tallent...

after 30 yrs of bending over fenders working on cars i find that walking in 4 inch heels HELPs my back to stop hurting :D

pointeshoes30215
10-18-2008, 07:49 PM
I have driven from Atlanta, Ga to north florida in a pair of black leather ballet slippers with an old female friend before. She knows that I have taken ballet classes for years. I just told her I wear them as driving shoes, she had no problem with me wearing them.

debbeelee1
10-18-2008, 08:52 PM
I love the click klack sound too! I've only driven in 2-1/2" chucnky heel boots and in my automatic PT Cruiser. I haven't attempted even those in the semi yet!

debbeelee1
10-18-2008, 08:53 PM
I love the click klack sound too! I've only driven in 2-1/2" chunky heel boots and in my automatic PT Cruiser. I haven't attempted even those in the semi yet!

Ashleyxxx
10-18-2008, 09:20 PM
i love the sound heels make on hard floor but more than that i love the way the mkae your legs look they push your pelvis forward and make you stick your breasts out which is always a plus i like peep toes i am a size 9 uk and just love that feeling you get when wearing them they make yoe feel so right