PDA

View Full Version : Ever done this?

Amy Rose
10-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Doh have you ever been anywhere and had thought to yourself

''oops am i wearing men underwear or womens''

sometimes i forget about this one esp. if i've had a hard day at work and its afternoon.

Phyliss
10-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Not in the last three years, haven't owned any "guy stuff" like that, since "the great male purge of 05"

ladivinadiva
10-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Only when I need go to the doctor....

Ups..the panties again!!!

Angie G
10-17-2008, 11:20 PM
One day I didn't Chang before going to work Lucky thing I put my shirt on first it covered my girly pantie. It was nice working in them that day. But it got scary in the locker room.:hugs:
Angie

marny
10-17-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm with Phylliss. No man stuff in my closet.

Sophia de la luz
10-17-2008, 11:48 PM
I never wore underwear as a guy. And, I really enjoy wearing panties. Where it comes up is going swimming. I have to change into my trunks (which look a lot like panties) and so there is the time of disrobing and redressing. A lot of times the locker room is empty. So it goes. I'm getting braver about it, and noticed the other day that the new style in men's underwear looks a lot like some of the women's I wear.
The sports bra on Wednesday was a bit more. And today I walked in there with tights underneath my pants. So, timing is everything.

Samantha Kelsey
10-18-2008, 12:54 AM
Nope, I don't have any male underwear and haven't for 15years.

kimmy p
10-18-2008, 08:35 AM
The closest that I come to that is trying to remember what color I put on in the morning. Pink, green, black????

Chiana
10-18-2008, 09:18 AM
I am usually more concerned about whether I remembered to take my make up off. I doubt that any one can tell if I am wearing mens briefs or womens panties.

Always Susan
10-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Yep, today at the dentist I really had to think what am I wearing. Panties, not that it matters.

PamelaTX
10-18-2008, 04:40 PM
Nope, I never have that problem. It's panties 24/7 for me. I only keep the guy underwear around because it's "too new to throw away."

serinalynn
10-18-2008, 05:04 PM
I also do not on any male underwear it's been womens panties since march 1990. I have to look at my top if i'm out and about to see if it's some thing I can wear to HOme Depot or the auto parts store as opposed to a ladies clothing store or to a restaurant.

Sandra
10-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Nope I definately always have womens panties on :hiding:

suzypier
10-18-2008, 05:24 PM
When I will decide to go out I won't have to ask myself that question because I will be 100% femme. :)

Nicole Erin
10-18-2008, 05:31 PM
I have not owned male undies in years. I didn't do this big formal purge but they just kind of got phased out...

Sissy_in_pink
10-20-2008, 06:02 AM
Had to attend my yearly medical last week for work, the company have contracted a new medical centre. Every other year I have not worried about what panties I would have to wear, because they never get you to take your trousers off. This time though I had to strip to my underwear, I had a pair of cotton high cut "Antz Pants" on in a dark pink colour, no flowers or lace, but obviously fem by the style and colour. I noticed the Doc's surprised look although he did not comment, just got me to do the usual things then let me get dressed.
I bet after I left he told every one in the office:o

Karren H
10-20-2008, 06:10 AM
Nope... because I'm usually wearing men's... But I have had instances where I thing "am I wearing women's clothes or men's clothes?" and have had to look down a few times... hahaha

Makes it difficult when you get real comphy... and you forget and have to use the restroom!!

StacyCD
10-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Coming up on a year of panties 24/7. I'm still not sure about what I'll do for a 'scheduled' doctor's visit.

Tomara
10-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Yes , I under dress most of the time under my work uniforms and casual clothing a lot of the time don`t even think about it , It is great to be that comfortable and secure to not have to think about what I am wearing in relation to where I am going or what I am doing .
:) Tomara

pamela_a
10-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Since there is nothing male in my drawers or closet I don't really have a choice, of course it's panties. Since I also wear a bra regularly I never saw a need to not wear that to doctor appointments either.
Sad to say I've seen far too many doctors in the past few years and only 1 has asked about my choice of clothing. That was a female urgent care doctor who asked about my bra and if I was on HRT since that could have caused/contributed to the problem I was being seen about.
Other than that nothing was ever said about my choice of clothing.

As I always say. Wear what you normally wear. Their job is to take care of your physical health, not critique your wardrobe.

-Paula-

SarahLynn
10-20-2008, 01:38 PM
The only time i had a problem like this was for my annual phyical, a few years back. I was wearing Legg's support tights. The female Dr. asked if this was for a medical condition (i have high blood pressure) and I said yes and no. I then went on to explain that I was wearing them because of the long hours sitting in the cab of my truck and my ankles swell. I was also wearing them for warmth as it was only15 degs F. and I was walking, to and from, the yard to the office. She only asked if it was a regular thing and I told her that yes it was. Nothing more was said. She never did see my pink nylon briefs.:heehee:

SarahLynn

Joanne f
10-20-2008, 02:27 PM
I expect i did about 20 years ago :o

joanne :fairy2:

amy canada
10-20-2008, 05:02 PM
I usually know when I'm wearing women's underwear than men's, because I usually tuck when I'm wearing panties, but if I've got men's briefs on, then no need to tuck.

Deborah Jane
10-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Nope I definately always have womens panties on :hiding:

Me too :D

Janice1948
10-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Most of my panties are much more tight fitting than the few male pieces of underwear I have on so It doesn't take me long (I have forgotten occasionally) to realize which ones I'm wearing.

Marvina Martian
10-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Not another pantie thread! :doh:
Well I just have to comment anyways.... No guys undies for me either and I always make sure my panties match my bra ;)

marny
10-20-2008, 10:34 PM
have to add a second note. Have you ever been out and forgotten you had your forms on. that gets you a look!