PDA

View Full Version : One for UK Girls

Rachel_740
05-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Girls,

Just flicking through whats on tonight and I've come across a program called Sexual Intelligence that includes a bit on gender.

Don't know if it's going to be of any interest to TS/TV but I'm going to record it anyway.

Sorry for the short notice.

Anne

Kimberly
05-30-2005, 01:40 PM
I noticed that too... and I may try and catch a little bit of it - but a hard days work tomorrow means I probably won't get to watch it all the way to 1am

heathr1
05-30-2005, 01:46 PM
A thought.

Would you appear on a television show about crossdressing if it showed you in drab too?

No for me.

Kimberly
05-30-2005, 02:00 PM
No... because I'm not fully out.

Then again, you have to think: If someone you knew was watching that show, then they would have someone or something in their lives relating to CDing.... so they would be more more accepting than a mate who saw you whilst channel hopping.

And good programme was made by a Turner Prize winning artist. I forget his name, but he's a transvestite, and is completely open about that. An inspiration if ever I saw one :)

sophieuk
05-30-2005, 06:18 PM
Hi there,
I missed the tv program. Was it any good.
Love sophieuk :)

Strike
05-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Same I missed it, what was it like?

axdressa
05-30-2005, 06:23 PM
i am watching it at this moment

Rachel_740
06-01-2005, 03:50 PM
A thought.

Would you appear on a television show about crossdressing if it showed you in drab too?

No for me.

Heathr,

No, definately not. I have no drabs now and nobody is going to get me back in them. Besides, and far more importantly, I wouldn't be seen on that sort of program because of the potential effect it could have on my kids.

Going back to the program I spotted, it wasn't worth watching anyway. There was only one very brief reference to crossdressing and that was it

Anne