PDA

View Full Version : Versatile Fashions Halloween Costume Contest!

CDTiffany
10-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Hi Girls. I am in a costume contest for Versatile fashions, on there myspace page. 10 Finalist. Me and 9 real girls. I am the only crossdresser. It would meen alot to me if some of you would vote for me! go to myspace.com/versatilefashions
click on pics, go to the Halloween Contest finalist photo album & leave a vote comment on my picture. (School Girl)
You have to be a myspace friend of versatile fashions to vote.
Add them to your friends list & PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!

It would be a kick if a Crossdresser beat out 9 real girls!

I hope my good friend Tamara lets this posting stay.

Thanks Girls, Happy Halloween!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

mykhelee
10-18-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll head there from here to cast my vote.

Natasha Carlo
10-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Ok sent my add request to them so I can vote for you!

girlyj
10-18-2008, 08:36 PM
hot stuff, tiffany! good luck!

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-18-2008, 09:37 PM
you need to post the link here so i can find it.....

CDTiffany
10-18-2008, 10:56 PM
Here is the deal.... You need to have a myspace account. You also need to be myspace friends with versatile fashions, Than you can click on there photo gallery, scroll down and click on the photo album titled "Halloween Costume contest Finalist)
Click on my (School Girl Pix) And leave a vote comment!

This is a big deal!!! This company has been around for years!!!
When the company started out. 25 years ago, They only delt with crossdressers. I actually went in there little retail store and tried on a french maids outfit when I was 18 year old. NOW 20 YEARS LATER! They seem to market them selfs more to PVC Club girls.

Mistress A...... Should Know better! So the way I see it. If I could could let them know that the crossdresser scene was big.
They might start to cater to us more (Like they used to)!!!!

This is a very important thing to do!

I know that I will not win this contest, BUT THERE SHOULD BE A VERY STRONG SHOWING FOR THE T-GIRL VOTE!!!!
One CD GIRL Against 9 other Real Girls.

This Forum has the power to make a Ding dong like me win a contest!!! It just takes a little effort, on your part to make it happen!!!! I would go through the pain & agany of adding a myspace friend, And than voting!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
To make A Crossdesser Win a Contest!!!!!!!!!!! against 9 real girls!!!!

ROCK ON CD FORUM GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO TIFFANY

HERE IS THE LINK AND INSTRUCTIONS!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5158351&MyToken=8fb38acc-e934-4404-b7d3-6fc903227ac1

Click on pics, Go to the Halloween Contest Finalist photo album! Click on my SCHOOL GIRL PHOTO!!!!! LEAVE A VOTE COMMENT!

You need to be a myspace friend of Versatile fashions to post a comment@!!!!

WE ROCK, YOU ROCK, WE ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show some Crossdresser Pride & VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany Amber Rhoads

PS click on my myspace link below. Scroll down to my top friend list. At the bottom you will find the Verdatile fashions page. There is where you can start to vote!!!!

CROSSDRESSERS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

CDTiffany
10-19-2008, 12:36 AM
Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie22
10-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Ok, I sent a friends request, as soon as I can, I'll vote

CDTiffany
10-20-2008, 07:05 PM
A couple of girls voted. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still need alot more voted however!!!!
Please girls, How a vote or two?

Thanks, Have a nice week!

XOXO Tiffany

Kendra39
10-22-2008, 12:15 AM
Tiffany,
After seeing your pictures you have definately inspired me to become a fetish queen you make it look so much fun.
Thanks for the inspiration,
Kendra

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Wow Tiffany you inspire me to greater things. I signed up for a my space account and will vote for you as soon as I can figure it out, I am by no means a genius with this online stuff. I sent a request to your myspace site to become a friend, I'll probably not be a big user of the site since again i am not really into the whole online thing too much.

CDTiffany
10-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Thank you girls for the nice words. I really think we all inspire each other though!!! That is what this forum is for.

Once again, Thank you to the girls that have voted for me. I am currently 3rd place. This forum has 1000 current members!

Come on girls, Lets show the GG'S how we support each other!

XOXO Tiffany

CDTiffany
10-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Ok, I'm in second place!!!! And quite a few girls from this forum took the time to add Versatile Fashions to there Friends list and vote! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE VOTE!!!!! This is not a ME thread, This is an US thread.

One CD against 9 GG's! Maybe that clothing company will start catering to us again like they did in the old days!

Come on girls!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

XOXO Tiffany

carolinewalker_2000
10-24-2008, 04:39 AM
Tiffany, I have tried to vote for you, but can't find the appropriate page on the myspace site. Sorry. (Must be something to do with me being a blonde!)

CDTiffany
10-24-2008, 08:55 AM
It's the versatile fashions myspace page (photo album section)

XOXO Tiffany

PS, You have to add Versattile fashions to your friends list to be able to leave a comment on my photo!

Desiree2bababe
10-24-2008, 09:04 AM
You have my vote. Good luck

Parse Leeve
10-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Great pic. Good luck. We all hope you win.

debbeelee1
10-24-2008, 03:19 PM
Come on girls, vote for Tiffany! She was in second place, 62 to 38 votes! We can pull this off if eveyone votes! Don't just vote for her because she's a CD, vote for her because she's the best looking one of the bunch!:love:

CDTiffany
10-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Hardly the best looking one of the bunch, Just a ding bat crossdresser having fun, We all rock!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Shannen
10-25-2008, 06:25 PM
I've sent out my friends requests... one to VF and one to you! I'll vote asap!

Go Tiffany!

:hugs:

Kayla Shadows
10-25-2008, 07:54 PM
Mine is in.

Voting ends October 28th.There is still time to get your votes in girls.

robb01
10-25-2008, 08:11 PM
Voted http://1person1million.com/img/526/r08c1006bidc/biggrin.gif

CDTiffany
10-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Thank you girls very very much for voting. Weather I win or not, We are deffintly showing a strong presence on there myspace page. Maybe they start to direct more of there clothing line to crossdressers again!!! That would be cool!!!!
Thanks again girls!!

XOXO Tiffany

Now keep voting D@mm!t

Angel.Marie76
10-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Voted. :)

insearchofme
10-27-2008, 05:54 PM
I'd love to vote for you since you are definately the best, but you need to add me as a friend.

Hugs,

http://www.myspace.com/dana_fleming

darla_g
10-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi Tiffany, what is the name of that Mistress whatever who runs that place? i remember going there about 5 years ago. She scared me a little...