PDA

View Full Version : Dress to impress

Ashleyxxx
10-18-2008, 10:31 PM
i dress to impress myself and i enjoy the utter sensuality of bieng in fem mode do we try and be the girl of our dreams or are we happy with the way we turn out i dont want to look like a man in drag but i know i do but the feeling i get surpasses the look imean i would love to look michelle pfiefer but that will never happen but i keep trying

mykhelee
10-19-2008, 12:00 AM
I dress in what I like, with proper attention to make up and hair I can pass, I realize that I am a woman of a certain age. I'm fine with that. When I was a younger cd I could wear the tight velvet and leather and pull it off, I dress my age and enjoy myself with it, does there have to be anything more?

BWOemerger
10-19-2008, 12:51 AM
I really like to dress in a way that I find sexy. I think that women in nice suits and classy looking are totally amazing. That is what I try to focus on. Beautifully dressed ladies that you might see in an office building or in the grocery store after work. Another look that I like is the chaste churchy look. It helps that I have alot of hair to hide so I try to look as good as I can

Angie G
10-20-2008, 08:49 AM
You are the one to empress hun as long so you happy with what you see then that all you need.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
10-20-2008, 09:57 AM
None of us can be the "girl of our dreams". If, in fact, u could become a reasonable facsimile of that dream girl, you would dream of another! One that is thinner, younger, prettyer!

However, U CAN be the best u can be! And, as u said, to keep trying to improve on that!:D

Karren H
10-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Call me shallow but I just like to look pretty!!! Hahaha

SarahLynn
10-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Call me shallow but I just like to look pretty!!! Hahaha

Hey Karren, like you have trouble doing that. :daydreaming: It's a good thing i don't see you in the truck stops dressed as your loverly self, you might find me trying to pick you up. :battingeyelashes: :o Yeah, i'll be in guy mode.:brolleyes:

SarahLynn

Marla16
10-20-2008, 02:24 PM
Having so much time to dress being that I,m on my own. I try to dress to fit my situation, If I,m at home Jeans or a skirt and top or panties ,Bra and my silky robe but I love the professional Buiss women look, in a nice skirt, or dress. I do wear panties all the time

charlie
10-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Hello Ashley!
The clothes are the girl of or dreams clothes...but the end result is being the best transvestite in the girl of or dream's clothes.

Deborah Jane
10-20-2008, 04:09 PM
I always try to dress as the girl of my dreams, but i dream of lots of differant girls :daydreaming:

I guess i just dress because i love too, the clothing i wear is the type of clothing i like seeing girls wearing.

[Ok, so i gotta thing about blonde tarts :heehee:]

Jennifer Cox
10-20-2008, 04:30 PM
[Ok, so i gotta thing about blonde tarts :heehee:]

Nothing wrong with tarts - the blonder the better! :D

Kate Simmons
10-20-2008, 04:39 PM
I endeavor to keep things toned down a bit. If I dress too nice, I tend to forget just who I am.;):battingeyelashes::)

SarahLynn
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
I endeavor to keep things toned down a bit. If I dress too nice, I tend to forget just who I am.;):battingeyelashes::)

I never forget who i am.:eek::eek: Where? Now that is a different story.:o:o:o:o

SarahLynn

Miss Tessa
10-20-2008, 06:33 PM
I will always dress like a young girl with juniors and boot cut and flair blue jeans and cute clothes.

I'm sooooooo afraid of getting old.

What will we wear when we're old?

I cherish my youth.

Shelly Preston
10-20-2008, 06:38 PM
All you can do is be the best you can for whater ever style suits you best