PDA

View Full Version : First drive en femme

suzypier
10-19-2008, 12:02 PM
My GF is gone for a week vacation to Florida. Yesterday night I tried my first attempt to go out in femme. I wait during the evening and when for a short drive, very exciting and also very stressing. I love the feeling to press the pedals with the high heels. I didn’t go very far and drove very carefully to avoid being stop by the police for an infraction. I had to stop at a red light and some people were waiting at the bus stop, they were able to see inside because my car is very low and because of the street light. I was so nervous and very anxious to the light to change green. I was so happy to come back in my garage and was proud I did it for the first time. Is it normal to feel the way I felt and what will be next ?

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Try taking a 6 hour drive thru 5 states on a business trip, going thru tolls, paying cash and trying to find places where you can relieve your bladder without using a rest room. Did get honked at by a trucker and heard a compliment shouted about my legs thru my open windows.

I was nervous when stuck in heavy traffic for 7 miles tho, every car next to me I imagined that they knew I was a guy dressed up, but I stayed the course and enjoyed the trip. Had to change back into guy clothes before going into my place of work that day.

It was also funny that I drove slower, safer than when dressed as a guy, didn't take chances. Maybe the states should mandate that all male drivers crossdress, the roads would be safer. :battingeyelashes:

Danielle_cder
10-19-2008, 12:43 PM
congrats!

driving dressed is a blast, your safe in your car u can get away fast and even if people say something hey u can roll the windows up. Driving is the first step to getting out keep it up

Denise01
10-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Congrats:

Try going on vacation for a month, fully enfemme, were you are the only driver and pulling a travel trailer.

Just act like it is the most normal thing that you do every day and you will be fine.

Time will give you confidence, and confidence will give you a comfort zone.

Going on vacation again in a short time, and it will be Denise that will be going.

Denise

:):):):)

Deanna2
10-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Tis a great feeling. And next will be another drive - probably for a longer time.

marykrissmithcd
10-19-2008, 05:41 PM
Congrats. Each time you do it will get easier. I drive around all the time. Sometimes I'm made and others I'm not. I would recommend not driving around in your own town, if you live in a small town like I do.

vikki2020
10-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Ahh, the excitement of your first time out! Yeah, pretty normal to feel that way.the next one will be easier, and you can actually start to enjoy it!Good luck:)

susan fuller
10-19-2008, 05:50 PM
I know how you feel. Love to drive around in high heels and a skirt and blouse. It just feel great.

bah-bah-bobbie
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
There is no time like the first time. The second time reminds you of the first time, and next time you want to do it all the time.

Parse Leeve
10-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Wow.. sounds like fun. I can't wait to do it myself.

Jilmac
10-19-2008, 11:38 PM
You took the first step and now it only gets easier. Those people at the bus stop probably didn't read you so that is not something to worry about. Driving with caution is a very wise choice, although most cops have seen everything, but I suppose some could be real jerks and give you a hard time. Just continue doing what you're doing and maybe your next drive will be in the daytime. Good luck, and above all, enjoy yourself.

Gina's dress-up
10-20-2008, 06:25 PM
I have gone to the bank drive thur lane in high heels and wearing a bra, it was exciting i wish i could do it all the time.

Sam44
10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
I drive fully crossdressed once or twice a day. At first I was quite shy and paid very close attention to whether people in the next lanes could see me at stop signs, lights, etc. Now I don't really pay attention.

I still remember the first time I wore a strapless top, the feeling of my bare shoulders was amazing.

Once a fellow was trying to pass me on the left and spun out just as he was getting back into my lane, he did a 720 across in front of me, hit the curb and took out a decorative tree the right. I stopped just before plowing into his tail end. One of the witnesses came to see if I was OK. I heard a neighbor asking "Is the woman OK?" and the first fellow said back "That's not a woman, he has a beard!" The driver who screwed up didn't want to exchange any info (only his car was hurt), so I surreptitiously used my cell phone to snap a picture of him, his car and his licence plate just in case and was slightly relived to get back on the road.

On a couple of interstate trips I've been stopped for speeding while crossdressed and both times the officers were polite and professional. Once I got by with a warning. The other time after the officer gave me a ticket he then asked me some questions about my car (things like "Hey I didn't know ... made cars like that. How many horsepower does it have?")

Daenna Paz
10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I remember my first drive - I was sure everyone was watching me at ever red light..................riiiight!!............No one looked me over excessively or had any comments at all...........too busy driving I think :o

Daenna

Alex!
10-20-2008, 09:52 PM
:)

That's how it all starts...

Kristen Marie
10-20-2008, 09:52 PM
Sounds like my first drive.....I swore everyone was staring at me...but they weren't. Part od me was happy to get back....and part of me wanted to stay out. With each trip...it gets sooo much better.

Susan G
10-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Try going thru a drive-thru at a fast food resturant. You are still in the safety of your vehicle. It is a step up in courage. Good Luck! :o