PDA

View Full Version : Are you a submissive sissy ?

Nadia-Maria
10-19-2008, 01:56 PM
I look for statistics about the sissy phenomenon among MTF CDers.
Please read the tentative definitions below, before to take the poll.

In another thread I requested info about being a sissy. Here are excerpts of answers I got :

According to Electra :

<< I think the short answer would be that sissys are CD males who want to be dressed up in some cute way (usually pink, frilly, dresses and underwear, often maid aprons, somewhat tarty appearance etc) and treated as silly 'little' girls, made to work as maids, humiliated and punished for bad performance etc. It is a little different from simply acting as a maid who has a decent uniform, usually in black, with cap, apron etc. >>

Sandra Dunn added :
<< Sissy's are more of a fetish along the lines of S&M, into spankings and such. Some of the outfits are cute and some are meant to be humiliating. In a way, for the ones whom do it for the spankings, it's their punishment for felling TG. Another, it's the only way they can express their TG. >>

Stevie C.
<<I think that one thing sissies have in common is what you could call ultra-femininity. It seems to me that what passes for femininity today are the qualities that used to describe a "gentleman" and masculinity now just describes the attributes of a brute. Ultra-femininity is an ideal of femininity that never really existed in normal women; it only ever existed in sissies. A "flaming" homosexual, that super-girly girly-girl at work, a pantie slave, a petticoat fetishist, a cuckold, and an Adult Little Girl can all be sissies even though they may have nothing else in common. >>

Thanks to all of you.

suzypier
10-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Yes I would love that. Be dominated by women while dress as a femme. :o

Karren H
10-19-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm in the "hell no" catagory myself... :D

Elly E
10-19-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm mainly a sissy...

mavis
10-19-2008, 02:40 PM
I dress mainly for sex, but i also enjoy dressing!!!

serinalynn
10-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I think being a sissy is a guy who went to a female dominate and was forced into femininazition. I have heard of places in NYC and in the area around London Englnd that are in business to do this. The guys that are in this situation usually volunteer to be forced feminine or are sent there by a female dominate.

Elly E
10-19-2008, 03:34 PM
I think being a sissy is a guy who went to a female dominate and was forced into femininazition. I have heard of places in NYC and in the area around London Englnd that are in business to do this. The guys that are in this situation usually volunteer to be forced feminine or are sent there by a female dominate.

Replace female with male and you have my situation involving being a sissy.

Marjory
10-19-2008, 03:51 PM
I have no desire to dress in frilly clothes and little white socks. My dressing has kept up with my age. I am also not the submissive type.

Marjory

Toni_Lynn
10-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey -- I wanna be a tomboy! I ain't submissive and ain't no sissy. I got lace on my boyleg panties to prove it, and I'll beat the snot outta anyone who sez I am! :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

:thinking: Wondering if I should start a 'are you a tomboy girl' thread.

Sophie_C
10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I look for statistics about the sissy phenomenon among MTF CDers.
Please read the tentative definitions below, before to take the poll.

In another thread I requested info about being a sissy. Here are excerpts of answers I got :

According to Electra :

<< I think the short answer would be that sissys are CD males who want to be dressed up in some cute way (usually pink, frilly, dresses and underwear, often maid aprons, somewhat tarty appearance etc) and treated as silly 'little' girls, made to work as maids, humiliated and punished for bad performance etc. It is a little different from simply acting as a maid who has a decent uniform, usually in black, with cap, apron etc. >>

Sandra Dunn added :
<< Sissy's are more of a fetish along the lines of S&M, into spankings and such. Some of the outfits are cute and some are meant to be humiliating. In a way, for the ones whom do it for the spankings, it's their punishment for felling TG. Another, it's the only way they can express their TG. >>

Stevie C.
<<I think that one thing sissies have in common is what you could call ultra-femininity. It seems to me that what passes for femininity today are the qualities that used to describe a "gentleman" and masculinity now just describes the attributes of a brute. Ultra-femininity is an ideal of femininity that never really existed in normal women; it only ever existed in sissies. A "flaming" homosexual, that super-girly girly-girl at work, a pantie slave, a petticoat fetishist, a cuckold, and an Adult Little Girl can all be sissies even though they may have nothing else in common. >>

Thanks to all of you.

Honestly, I am confused about this completely.

This must be from older generations.

When I grew up the word wasn't even used. Sure, guys could "be a pussy" or "weak" or "a whimp", but the only time i've ever seen the term "sissy" was in 70s movies where a weak protagonist kid was being beat up or some Jock dad telling his kid to "toughen up," and that's the only reason I even know what it means.

I mean, I am femme and submissive, but there's no "humiliation in any of it. Kim Kardashian is ultra-femme. Scarlett Johansson is ultra-femme. And, submission is a personal preference (how you are).

Like I said, I can't relate to any of this.

:confused:

Dita_B
10-19-2008, 05:12 PM
I am definitely not a sissy...

A tart yes, and I love to dress to stand out, to provoke even, but submissive is definitely not in my dictionary...

:love:Dita.

TGMarla
10-19-2008, 05:28 PM
I am, like most, decidedly not a sissy. But given the opportunity, I think it would be a fun experience. But I heavily doubt that it would ever become habit-forming for me.

pickles
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
I love frilly dresses and little white socks and stuff, but I do feel little bit silly in the full silly getup.

Tracii G
10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Not a sissy here I will not tolerate being bullied or controlled.I thank Uncle Sam for that.
I'm very much a loner and a free thinker.

Clara
10-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Interesting thread. I was attracted to the submissive/dominant thing (without dressing as a girl) before I found my female me. That attraction now completely disappeared. When I dress I dress as an attractive woman you might find at the mall or at work or anywhere. I enjoy being feminine but not submissive.

Carlacd
10-20-2008, 02:46 AM
What can i say.

Nadia-Maria
10-20-2008, 03:21 AM
What can i say.

LOL !! Carla, from your pics the effect is irresistible, and you deserve a good spanking !!

To be a little more serious for a short while, I understand the trouble expressed by Sophie_C :
<< I mean, I am femme and submissive, but there's no "humiliation in any of it. Kim Kardashian is ultra-femme. Scarlett Johansson is ultra-femme. And, submission is a personal preference (how you are).

Like I said, I can't relate to any of this. >>

I believe not all submissive TGs and not all ultra-femme TGs are sissies.
And there are different degrees in intensity of the sissy tendancies. Most sissies seem to appreciate the mildest forms of S&M without bullying or disrespect, only sort of innocent (or not-so-innocent) playing.

As for me, even if I do like frilly petticoats, I'm decidedly not a submissive sissy. I'm rather a tomboy, independant, who don't like to be controlled, even if I 'm patient and could tolerate from a loved one a slight degree of control without exploding. I am of the endurant type, what means I can bear a high level of frustration. What made some people tell me in the past I was somewhat "maso" . I don't believe I am, because I never felt any pleasure in enduring frustration or suffering. I can bear it, that's all.

anouk
10-20-2008, 03:43 AM
My femme ego is quite strong and independent:cool:, althought she is a bit shy in appearance. Still there are moments when she wants to be weak and fragile:battingeyelashes:.

And may be a little submissive, too :worship::dom:

RachelDenise
10-20-2008, 04:19 AM
I think that there is some verbiage that is causing trouble. We need better definitions. To be submissive isn't necessarily a sissy. Most people would look at the term sissy as being young, frilly with girl age group type clothing and situations. You can be submissive and femme without being a sissy. It works for me with the right person!

MsJanessa
10-20-2008, 06:08 AM
I'm the complete opposite of a submissive sissy---something else entirely but I do date submissive sissies:dom:

Angie G
10-20-2008, 08:26 AM
I;m not a sissy. But with my fife I could be.:hugs:
Angie

JamieTG
10-20-2008, 08:43 AM
I always have been and always will be just a sissy. It started early in childhood. I was timid and didn't have the "rough and tumble" aggressiveness of most boys. I would back down when picked on because I was afraid of getting in a fight. I enjoyed trying on my sisters clothes whenever I could and was envious that girls could wear pretty dresses. I felt more comfortable playing with girls. Many times I would have a pair of panties on under my boys clothes while I was outside playing. In conjunction with this I also developed erotic feelings of humiliation for being this way. I had fantasies of being caught wearing girls clothes, then being teased and laughed at. I've always been easily controlled by women and dream of meeting a dominant female that would enjoy having a sweet girlyboy to feminize and mold to her needs. I have no desire to pass in public and blend in. Its the humiliation of being seen as a man wearing girls clothes that I fing exciting.
Jamie

dianeleah
10-20-2008, 04:40 PM
I guess I'm with the girls who need to define what exactly is a sissy! I love to wear frilly white socks, although I don't think I would ever wear a frilly little girl dress in public! I also very much want to please a woman, and act very submissive, but I'm not into the dom/sub thing where she would humilate me in public, and I wouldn't want to be seen in publice dressed as a little girl while the dom has me on a leash!

I guess what I'm saying is I just want to be loved by a woman, and I'm attracted to strong, assertive, tall, take charge kind of women! Yes, I want to please them, cook, clean, dress feminine, and act very girly! I want to be the modern day suburban housewife/hubby, not into the dom/sub scene!

But if being/acting weak, helpless, very very feminine, and dressing like a woman makes me a sissy, then I guess I am!

Deborah Jane
10-20-2008, 04:46 PM
I prefer leather and PVC, i guess i,m more of a "dom" :dom:
:dom:

harmony
10-20-2008, 05:19 PM
i do NOT need the encouragement of others to be able to express my fem side=the need from within is strong enough-in fact more than i can handle at times!

angelfire
10-20-2008, 05:41 PM
I am a sissy, but not exclusively. I do have the desire to go out, but when I do, I would like to dress more like a normal girl my age to draw less attention. I like the idea of being a sissy, or just being dressed as a normal girl.

Marvina Martian
10-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Not too much sissness going on here....

Miss Tessa
10-20-2008, 06:27 PM
In black street culture and in the jail and prison culture, transsexuals are called "punks" and also "sissies".

I am TS and have been called that many times when in the prison compound. We would use the grease pends from Prison Industries and make rouge from crushing the bricks from the L Unit building.

Miss Tessa
10-20-2008, 06:29 PM
Yall are sissies weather you like it or not. Go to prison and rock that long hair and makeup like I did with all the boys and see what you get called and you might get pulled into a room.

I'm a sissy but a tough one.

meg_dc_00
10-20-2008, 06:33 PM
It depends on what I'm wearing!

I'll admit, I like dressing in my purple satin maids dress sometimes.

Alex!
10-20-2008, 09:59 PM
Nope. Decidedly not. I don't understand the sissy thing at all.

LilSissyStevie
10-21-2008, 12:00 AM
I don't understand the sissy thing at all.

It kind of like homosexuality. If you "get it" you're probably gay. If you're not gay, no amount of explanation will allow you to see the attraction.

Now, can somebody explain pantyhose or capris to me?:heehee:

DawnRodgers
10-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Definitely not a "sissy" by any definition but definitely a fem submissive. Dress is ewveryday feminine and tend to be quiet and attentive to others needs and wants.
Dawn

Nadia-Maria
10-21-2008, 04:36 AM
I guess I'm with the girls who need to define what exactly is a sissy! I love to wear frilly white socks, although I don't think I would ever wear a frilly little girl dress in public! I also very much want to please a woman, and act very submissive, but I'm not into the dom/sub thing where she would humilate me in public, and I wouldn't want to be seen in publice dressed as a little girl while the dom has me on a leash!

I guess what I'm saying is I just want to be loved by a woman, and I'm attracted to strong, assertive, tall, take charge kind of women! Yes, I want to please them, cook, clean, dress feminine, and act very girly! I want to be the modern day suburban housewife/hubby, not into the dom/sub scene!

But if being/acting weak, helpless, very very feminine, and dressing like a woman makes me a sissy, then I guess I am!

Diane, AMHA as a debuting sissnessologist (but yet to get my degree !), you may be somewhere in the sissie nebula, although close to the border ; it seems it is quite possible to be a sissie and refuting the disrespectful and most humiliating aspects of standard S&M.
The play is then to be played very softly and the female dom tries to remain always very respectful to her sissie.

Kisses

Nadia
Female sissnessologist

Teri Jean
10-21-2008, 05:57 AM
To each their own but I have to go with Tracii, go girl, my background will not go there although I like lace and feelingvery feminine. Step beyond that and I cannot be sure where it would go. Love and Hugs :-) Keli

Tess
10-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Yall are sissies weather you like it or not. Go to prison and rock that long hair and makeup like I did with all the boys and see what you get called and you might get pulled into a room.

I think you have made an excellent point. There is the way we see ourselves and the way the straight world defines us. Within our own supportive community we can consider ourselves to be sissies or decidedly not sissies. Be read in the outside world and a significant part of the world will call us sissies or worse.

susan2010
10-21-2008, 12:04 PM
I don't think anyone would consider me a sissy type (except my wife: she thinks any guybin a dress must be a sissy and gay).
not into little girl socks, frilly panties, or super frilly dresses.
I do like petticoats, lots of lace on slips and nightgowns, and clothes that feel good!
and I wouldn't mind trying to be a maid for a few hours to the right gg. So I guess I'm a little bit of a sissy, with limits.

Deborah Jane
10-21-2008, 12:17 PM

Yeah, but in prison i,d be in guy mode and in guy mode i,m not what could be called nice :devil:

In fact you,d never want to meet me in guy mode!!

Natasha Carlo
10-21-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm definitely not a sissy.

When enfemme, I am however, VERY VERY VERY submissive to a certain type of guy.

monique01
10-21-2008, 12:40 PM
I realized a few years ago that I'm a natural submissive and since I do love to dress I am a sissy. My mind is always thinking in the female mode even if I'm not dressed. I've tired to do some domming of wife in past but found it just didn't do much for me and that is when I gave up trying to be assertive in any way. I do like others to lead the way be it males or females but have to admit to liking the females to be the assertive ones over me.

Sweetcheeks Marie
10-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Yes I would love that. Be dominated by women while dress as a femme. :o
Oh, do that with someone you trust and it's great!

I did a bit of that earlier with my girlfriend. :heehee: Came downstairs in a my floral skirt, butterfly clips in hair, tights, mint green top... She knew what I was after, and got more turned on that I was. ;)

I think with our relationship, she is the (slightly) older one and her appearance isn't soft and sweet, she rarely wears makeup and can look rather stern in certain clothing (jacket 'n' matching skirt combo, hair in bun) so it all fits. I am not a 'cissy' t-girl as such but in boy mode I've always been a bit feminine to some degree, so...

darla_g
10-21-2008, 04:32 PM
I am, like most, decidedly not a sissy. But given the opportunity, I think it would be a fun experience. But I heavily doubt that it would ever become habit-forming for me.I read all the answers and decided i like this one best. what i mean is i identify with this answer best.

rickie121x
11-15-2008, 02:30 PM
I have been a sissie in intersexual relationships - as well having been a controller. ...had fun both ways, but I prefer the dominant position!
:chained: :doll: :dom: :daydreaming:

Nicki B
11-15-2008, 02:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :roflmao:

Ahem. :o Sorry, Nadia...

Me? No.

tanya1976
11-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Submissive definately, not sure about the sissy aspect...

amber 07
11-15-2008, 02:54 PM
I guess we could go to the dictionary. American Heritage Dictionary defines sissy as...a boy or man regarded as effeminate. soooooooo, I guess we ALL qualify.