PDA

View Full Version : looking for an opinion

kelley
05-30-2005, 03:18 PM
Hi all, I just joined and I wondered if there were many other people like me. !st of all I love kneesocks! I wear them as often as I can. I like the look with denim shorts, skorts and khaki walking shorts. I have t-strap sandals, maryjanes and white keds that look good with them. There's something about this classic look that keeps me attracted to them. My favorite styles are cable knits! Many stare at me and many think that not only should guys be wearing them, they've also gone out of style for women. Are they REALLY that bad? :confused:

veronica
05-30-2005, 03:20 PM
:welcome:

derminator
05-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Kelley - whatever makes you happy... you just keep wering em, who knows, they may even come back in vogue one day - you'd then be considered a fashionistic nostradamus!

Lindahexi
06-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Kelly I have a passion for kneesocks but don't wear them much nowadays, but MaryJane shoes are still my favourites, I have some chunky ones as well as the more traditional, I don't think they will ever go out of fashion, they are a classic.

sarah8553
06-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Since when did fashion affect what WE wear?

Anybody seen a dress in a men's clothing shop recently? French knickers? No?

I don't care!

You wear what you want Kelley!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

Annabel Girlie
06-01-2005, 01:29 PM
I am more of an ankle sock girl myself!

Specially the frilly turnover ones

Love

Annabel

ashleyk
06-01-2005, 01:38 PM
:welcom: to the forum Kelley. All the girls here are helpful and you will learn alot here, like I have. Have fun. :wave: