PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot Trip

Marla16
10-20-2008, 08:26 AM
I have the day off and decided to go to Home Depot this morning, so I got into a pair of nice tight Jeans and a sweater, did My makeup and Hair, still have nails on from this weekend, I got there early and went in through the contractors entrance, Well needless to say I got alot of attention from all the cute construction workers, I needed to get some hardware for a gate and had to ask for help. One of the guys helped me, has anyone else been to this type of store dressed?

Rachel M
10-20-2008, 11:06 AM
I recently did the same thing and started a post about manliest places you've visited. I was out shoe shopping while dressed and remembered I needed a garden sprayer. So without hesitation i ventured into Home Depot. It was fun catching looks.

sputnik
10-20-2008, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't be comfortable going to Home Depot as Emily.

In bloke mode, I'm like the Mexican version of Niles Crane, my wife is the one who knows her way around the Home Depot. Still, when we go and she asks for advice, they ignore her and give me the answer. Showing up en femme wouldn't help there. At least not the one I go to.

Richelle
10-20-2008, 02:29 PM
I have been to my local Ace Hardware to get drain cleaner.

Richelle

Jennifer Marie P.
10-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Yes I have and had all the guys looking at me and went in there for a box of nails

Nicole Erin
10-20-2008, 02:55 PM
hardware stores are full of testosterone.
That is one of the few places that I act as manly as possible.
Our closest is a Lowe's, I just cannot walk in there and feel girly in the least.

It is hard to buy cutlery tools and feel like Erin.

trannie T
10-20-2008, 03:39 PM
I do quite a lot of my femme shopping at Home Depot. Duct tape can be used to hold one's parts in place, filling compound is an excellent base for my makeup and those painter caps can look really sexy if you add a few rhinestones.

Denise01
10-20-2008, 06:15 PM
I have been in Both Lowes and Home Depot, fully as Denise, and got treated just like any other lady i saw in there shopping or running an errand for their SO

Denise
:)

marny
10-20-2008, 10:30 PM
not into guys! never will be.

sissystephanie
10-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Until I underwent shoulder surgery on Oct 9th I routinely shopped completely dressed enfemme, but with no wig and almost no makeup. In other words, a guy in a skirt and top with boobs (my own 40 B's).

I have shopped in both Home Depot and Lowes dressed that way and never had any problem. It is all in your attitude and how you conduct yourself. I am confident in Stephanie, just as much as I am in my other self.

Stephanie

Lady on the inside until I heal!

vikki2020
10-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Funny you ask! On my last opportunity to dress, I wanted to do something "different"--so I went to the Menards that I usually go to for all the home stuff.I was dressed in the same outfit as my avatar, with 3" heels,and I had a blast walking around the store!

Paula Siemen
10-21-2008, 08:08 AM
I've done that before. It is a turn on. I do get a few looks but no one has ever said anything. Its a little hard to walk on their slick concrete floors in my heels tho. It doesn't bother me to go there in fem or drab mode...but do prefer the fem mode.

Violetgray
10-21-2008, 08:08 AM
not into guys! never will be.

Huh?? Where'd that come from?

charlie
10-21-2008, 07:31 PM
I would not do Home Depot dressed. You other girls must be much closer to passing. I would be afraid of getting killed out in the parking lot. Great legs and passing body....manly face.

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-21-2008, 07:37 PM
i have been to my HD in a skirt several times,,and im ALWAYs wearing pantyhose,,so they all know how i dress,,,a guy in womens clothes....:D

even seen afew of the workrs at the gay bar i go to while im fully dressed and in heels,,,( skirt, top, pantyhose of color, no make up or boobs)

Nicole Erin
10-21-2008, 07:59 PM
I would not do Home Depot dressed. You other girls must be much closer to passing. I would be afraid of getting killed out in the parking lot. Great legs and passing body....manly face.

YOu really think guys are going to even look at your face if your legs and body are nice?
Men do not care about faces.

Megan70
10-21-2008, 08:13 PM
......has anyone else been to this type of store dressed?
sure, many times both Home depot and Lowes. Just make sure you dress DOWN for the ocassion and follow the lead and look of the other GG customers, otherwise you'll look like you just came from the senior prom to come in to buy a tube of plummers putty.
Megan

Lisa X
10-21-2008, 09:27 PM
I went to a Lowes one time and I was dressed down not to attract too much attention. I was getting some light bulbs and this guy came up to me and started asking me which lamp I liked better. I guess he was looking for a female perspective so I helped him pick out the one I liked. I worked hard to keep my femm voice and I think he never caught on. I hope his wife liked the lamp.

Lisa

Beth785
10-21-2008, 11:33 PM
Home Depot once. I can't remember what I needed, but I wasn't going all of the way home to change and come back and do my business.

carhill2mn
10-21-2008, 11:38 PM
I have been to Lowes and to Home Depot. At Lowes a young man was trying to help me find a certain light bulb and when he couldn't find it either, he went and got another man to help. Neither could find what I wanted and they were so sorry!

Tracii G
10-21-2008, 11:46 PM
Never done either one one but it would be a hoot to go in dressed to the nines and buy a sawsall,belt sander,Hydraulic impact hammer you know the manly power tools.
Or just go in dressed the same way and act like a real ditz and drive some salesperson crazy with stupid questions.

Angie G
10-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Why no I haven't .:hugs:
Angie

marykrissmithcd
10-22-2008, 03:52 AM
Yup. Went there late yesterday afternoon. You can read about by Home Depot trip in the Out and About section.