PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night in Atlanta

Deidra Cowen
05-30-2005, 04:16 PM
A sweet girl by the name of Heather Anne invited me out to dinner earlier this past week. By Saturday afternoon I was saying to myself why in the hell did I agree to that? My first 'out dressed' in public deal not at a gay bar. :eek:

Regardless of my fears I finished dressing then drove down to downtown Atlanta. I spotted the resturant Cowtippers (steak house imagine that)...the place was packed. It is down in a artsy district near Buckhead. No parking spots were available. The nearest was a block away and I would have had to cross a street. I circled three more times then finally got a spot. No way I was going to cross a 4 lane street and then walk a block...esp with a short skirt on!

I nervously sat in my car and messed with my makeup in the mirror. Just then my cell rang. It was Heather Ann....she said where are you? (probably thought I chickened out) I said in the parking lot. She told me where she was in the resturant and I headed in.

To go in the place you have to walk thru a patio that was full of people at outside tables and waiting to get in the place. That was wild...I just concentrated on my female walking and went in.

I found Heather Ann and in a bit two more girls joined us. We had fun and they gave me lots of advise on doing the CD thing. I did the first trip to a Fem bathroom...much different than at the gay clubs. The women were in the stalls chatting away at each other. (cracked me up!) I sat of course to do my buisness; finished that, then quickly looked at my lipstick in the mirror and hauled butt out of there.

Dinner finally wound down and we got ready to leave and head to the nightclub. Outside the resturant we stopped at the patio area to make plans and chat. Those girls I was with are so confident and look so good they don't care what people might be thinking....I admit I caught a bit of that attitude and had become more confident. I looked out of the corner of my eye and I saw four GGs sitting on a bench closely studying us. They neither were hostile nor postive about us...i got the vibe that they were just interested in us and checking us out closely. (prob had a laugh after we moved on)

Anyway, finished that up then went to Model Ts. One of the hot spots in ATL for CDs. We had 15 girls there at one point all in the same small area. It was a blast and I met a bunch of new girls and had fun partying. We closed down the bar late.

I had one more adventure...its like 3 in the morning and I am starving. I went thru the drive-thru at Krystal. The young man at the window seemed like he liked my apperance and smiled at me. But he forgot my coke so I had to use my terrible man voice and when I did that threw him off...he would not look at me and just handed me the coke with his head turned.

Sorry for the long post...I just had fun writing about it and had a great weekend. Sat nite was the highlight but I went out in fem mode Fri and Sun also.

Diedra

cindybarnes
05-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Diedra, Aswome story sis !
I was hopping to see you post about your night out ! Cowtippers is know for being TG/CD friendly but Im yet to get there myself, its another popular place here for the girls to have dinner before clubbing, exactly like youall did .
Any chance you our your friends got a few pics at Modle T's ? Definatly something for the scrapbook if so :)
I posted a short story about my first resturaunt trip to Agnes and Murials before going to Modle T's in the most memorable event section,, you have to be as happy as I was after mingeling with everone while dressed :)
Congrats ! (and show us some pics if anyone got them)
Cindy

Deidra Cowen
05-30-2005, 05:37 PM
I took some pics and I am going to drop the film off at a drug store away from where i live ..so maybe some pics tomorrow. I'll ask Heather Anne if she has any she can email me. I think she might send them to that SCC website anyway.

Thanks for your comments Cindy! Hope you meet ya soon.

Diedra

Inredsatin
05-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Diedra,
I too live outside of Atlanta and will have to chck out Model T's. I go out to the mall and shopping but never gone to a club
Thanks for the info
Hugs
Brenda

Cissy Suzie
05-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Cow Tippers is a fun place .. very freindly to gay, trans people. I haven't been there dressed but I have gotten totally messed up on that patio drinking pitchers of Margaritas :-)

Sounds like you had fun!

Fallen Angel
05-30-2005, 10:32 PM
hony im proud of you!!! its takes a lot of nerve to venture out and im glad you had a great time can hardly wait to see you with your friends xxx

Deidra Cowen
05-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Brenda and Suzie I hope I get to meet you out on the town sometime soon!

Fallen Angle...thanks for the kind words. I love your posts about your adventures!

OK if i managed to reduce the size of the pic enough this is just a general shot of some of the girls in having fun. We were all in an area near the stage...many of the girls are out of the pic. By the way I have a crummy camera...i took more pics but only this one really turned out at Model T's. I took some of the performers and other girls but no luck. I really am going to buy a digital camera soon.

Notice how pretty these girls are!!!! I took the pic...not in there to ruin it!

Deidra Cowen
05-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Ok not from Sat nite but here is a drag queen performer from the club called Le Buzz on Friday night. This girl was stunning! And very funny...she had a nice girly voice too.

I think this pic is G-rated (giggle) if not please just delete this moderators.

Di
05-31-2005, 08:00 PM
Loved reading about your adventure,,,,HOW FUN..............

Holly
05-31-2005, 08:12 PM
Deidra, what an adventure you had! It's a shame about the camera and the pictures not turning out. Guess you'll just have to do it again!:D

Billi49504
05-31-2005, 10:54 PM
:( Deidra, all I can say is WOW!!!! I wish we some places like those here. :(

paulaN
06-01-2005, 12:52 AM
sounds like you had a great time. I'm so glad for you, nice to be near a city which I am not bo hoo. keep on dressen.

Sarah Roberts
06-01-2005, 06:37 AM
WOW!
Deidra I'm glad you had the nerve to finally get out of the car and
venture in to the resturant. You have now done what many of us only dream of doing. It sounds like such a rush.
Sorry to hear about your pics, a digital is definately where its at these days.
post some more as soon as you can.
I am trying to find some girls where I live to have a night out on the town but
it is difficult to find them.
If you want, I started a thread where all the girls can just post pics of themselves or all their friends out on the town. A pictorial only thread. Post some on there

Love Rosaria