PDA

View Full Version : "FEELS LIKE A WOMAN!"

Sarah Roberts
05-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Hi girls, it's Rosaria. I wanted to know what all you ladies feel like when you're putting on your make up, deciding what outfit to wear and how you feel when you are sliding into your stockings and lingere and when you climb on to those 4 or 5 inch heels. Once you've got it all on, how you feel while you are posing for the camera.

Do you truly feel like a woman?

For me it's an adrenaline rush. My heart races with the anticipation of what I'm going to look like with all my make up on and the outfit or fits that I'm going to wear.
The feeling and excitement of drawing each leg into a pair of silky shiny stockings and climbing onto the pair of 5 inch heels I have makes me feel so sexy, attractive, horny and hot.
When I pose in front of the camera I can't believe how femmine I really feel.
My walk changes, my smile changes, the way I look at the camera, the positions i put myself in all really makes me feel very sexy and femmine. Every time I look at a photo of me en femme I'm amazed and really sometimes wonder if it really is me.
I feel very empowered as a woman and can't wait for the day i get out into the public and strut my stuff.

I have taken over 200 pics in the past month, it really is so easy to keep snapping away when you are having so much fun. I feel like a kid in a candy store.
Here are 4 of my pics. This is the first time I ever took photos of me in a dress. I did have a few photos of me in lingere a month or so ago but this was so much more fun.
I hope you like them and will post many more in the days to come.

My quote to all you lovely ladies

"Grow everyday but never out grow your dreams"

Love Rosaria

Sarah Roberts
05-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Photo # 3

Sarah Roberts
05-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Photo #4

xam
05-30-2005, 05:41 PM
what a nice dress and shoes you have Rosaria! Btw when i dress up I like to take picture as well.

axdressa
05-30-2005, 05:53 PM
just love the shoes and the dress i have to uch hair to have close up pictures taken.....if only i could get rid of all the hair then maybe i would ...but sadly my girlfriend wont let me even though she likes to see me dressed up

pantylover1
05-31-2005, 12:55 AM
very nice pics I love that dress yummy:)

Bernice :thumbsup:

DawnRodgers
05-31-2005, 02:13 AM
Yes honey. I feel natural and comfortable. Love everything about completely dressing and being the lady. Much more so than in my masculine mode and clothes. I wish I could totally dress as a woman each day, all day. I also find that I have been doing this so long (40 years) my femoinine self carries over into my everyday life. Not dressed but still feeling so very femninine - in talking to others, how my outlook on interacting with people has changed. I much prefer being with women - simply brcause I feel like one and enjoy interacting with them. Just love being one of the girls and I truly identify with them, respect them and frankly can't imagine how some of them survive.

Rachel Ann
05-31-2005, 02:43 AM
Well I can never know for sure how a woman feels (or thinks) but once the focus moves on from makeup, clothes, poise and "charm", I want most to tap in to my soul, energy, and conscious and unconscious mind as Rachel. Trance work should be good for this, especially with the right helper (a GG no doubt).

I just want her to be able to take over completely some of the time. :) I guess I aspire to what Dawn has. And, yes, I love being "one of the girls" too.

kristenB
06-03-2005, 11:10 PM
I just love the feel of slipping on these heels and sliding myself into the slinkiest dress....it's such a rush......delicious is the only word I can find ;) By the way very yummy dress!!!!!!

Fallen Angel
06-03-2005, 11:22 PM
i belive when you truely feel good about your self the magic does happen follow your dreams they just may come true xxooxx

Sarah Roberts
06-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Thanks girls for the great comments. KristenB I couldn't agree more. Sliding into my sexiest and slinkiest dresses and standing a top my 5" or 6" platforms
really makes feel like the sexy woman I know I can be.