PDA

View Full Version : angry wife

marny
10-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm not sure I get it . My wife has seen me live in forms and dresses for 6 years. She came home last night and I had on high heels and braclets. She went over the top. I think that is nothing compared to what she is used to. I think she was just tired from the trip. I don't know? Am I wrong?

rachel_rachel
10-20-2008, 11:12 PM
My wife is tolerant of my dressing but i always remember one small saying..... "happy wife, happy life"

Maybe it was a little too much for her after a long trip away from home, or something she'd not expected.

Sally2005
10-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Doh! You forgot to pick her up at the airport! Was it your anniversary, her birthday...?

Holly
10-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Far too little information here to make a determiniation. One thing is certain... there is more going on than heels and bracelets. Have you tried talking to her?

Sam44
10-21-2008, 12:33 AM
I know that what's fine one day for my wife is too much another day. I'm getting better at reading fine details in her reactions, but I still blurt out things I which I should know better than to do and I still put on things which cause grief when a little thought would save us both a headache.

I know that you said she just walked in on you which (probably) can't be helped, but perhaps the lesson is knowing that if she's likely to be tired or stressed that you should take care to back off a little just in case. (Easier to say than to do :) )

Joanne f
10-21-2008, 03:12 AM
Everyone has their bad days when they end up taking things out on the ones closest to them , sounds like she could do with some TLC then ask her if she would like to talk about her day and then you might learn about what upset her .

joanne :fairy2:

Tasha McIntyre
10-21-2008, 03:22 AM
Communication Marny........Talk to her, and ask the pertinent questions. Re-establish the CDing boundaries if necessary. If theres one thing about the GG's that i have learned, it's that answers must be delicately coaxed out of them.....remember FINE, doesn't always mean fine (if you know what I mean).

Jonianne
10-21-2008, 04:59 AM
My wife has been very accepting and supportive and has gone out with me several times (she took me out on my first outing before we were married), but yet there are times when she needs her space from the crossdressing and I always try to respect that. She always wants to be informed before she sees me. Thats just part of the ground rules we worked out. Try to find out what made her upset and work with her to set your own ground rules in your relationship.

Raychel
10-21-2008, 05:10 AM
It sound like to me that it was just bad timing, I would bet that your wife was hoping for a man to greet her, and not your other side. You should talk to her and find out what got her going.

erickka
10-21-2008, 06:28 AM
There are two things that I keep in mind with my wife and also many other GG's I know:
1) 51% angel, 49% bitch
2) 0 to bitch in 0.5 seconds

Being able to remember this and the overall volatility of a woman's moods, along with learning the warning signs of impending change, has kept me,for the most part, out of the doghouse for the last 25 years.

suzy cool
10-21-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't know? Am I wrong?

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW I'M NOT TELLING YOU!"

:heehee:

Alice B
10-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Everyone is right in that communication is the key and never dress without first clearing it with her. That way there are no surprises and if she is not OK with it for that night/day you will avoid trouble.

Tina B.
10-21-2008, 02:01 PM
It sound like to me that it was just bad timing, I would bet that your wife was hoping for a man to greet her, and not your other side. You should talk to her and find out what got her going.

I was thinking the same thing as Raychel, maybe after her trip, she just needed her man to comfort her and welcome her home, instead she found another woman in her house!
maybe you need to do something nice for her:love: and talk it out, and let her know you missed her while she was gone.
Tina

Chari
10-21-2008, 02:15 PM
Hope you were wearing more than just "high heels and bracelets" LOL, as your wife may have had visions of "her man" greeting her - not Marney! Continue to communicate and hopefully everything will become smooth again.

Wendy me
10-21-2008, 02:28 PM
well were you wearing anything but high heels and braclets????????............

barbaralynn
10-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Since I am home all the time now I find my wife to get edgy if I dress every day. When she gets in this mode I take a few days off and keep it to just bras and panties with a t-shirt works for me

charlie
10-21-2008, 04:39 PM
I think that perhaps you should go one or two days dressed and then give it a rest around her. My wife is totally intolerant, so I try not to dress at all around her. I have read in many of these posts that wives run hot and cold on their husbands dressing, even when they know about it and are seemingly accepting. Face it, if your wife thought she was marrying a totally male husband, she is no longer getting that. She probably needs her "man" a certain number of days per week.

Nicole Erin
10-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Another thing as I said in one of my brilliant threads -
OK so you were wearing something new and different.
For the non-gender folks, every tiny little new piece of femme stuff is some big deal.
Yes it is stupid cause people see us in our semi-femme [underdressed?] garb and get used to it but add so much as a femme watch and the amazement starts all over.

Maybe she is in shock or something cause you took it a bit further.

So yeah she is just going thru the normal whatever it is normal people go thru

dancinginthedark
10-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Just a wild guess here mind you but maybe having been away for a few days she hoped to come home and find her "man" and that he'd missed her? Or maybe she just needed him to be there with a nice warm hug....

I dunno so better ask your wife what "she" thinks. :D

dancin

karinels
10-22-2008, 01:34 AM
i dont want to be totally negative, but maybe she met someone out of town? i hope not, but you never know?

Miss Tessa
10-22-2008, 06:29 AM
She's a person with feelings and emotions. And you are gentically a male and she has her female chemistry which adds to her emotional ways.

You were probably just the thing she took her stress out on.

She loves you and it's probably no big deal.

Communicate with her the best you can always.

missy jones
10-22-2008, 09:46 AM
When your wifes happy your happy so true I might add telling your S. O . early in marriage is much better then keeping the lie of you being a cder . I kept it a secret for 30 yrs and I finally told her . Our lves changed for the worst from that time on. The lie hurt not the crossdressing Missy

Sheila
10-22-2008, 10:30 AM
i dont want to be totally negative, but maybe she met someone out of town? i hope not, but you never know?

Where did you get that from ????? and I think it is highly negative as well as a downright dangerous assumption :Angry3::Angry3:

Sam44
10-22-2008, 04:10 PM

Where did you get that from ????? and I think it is highly negative as well as a downright dangerous assumption :Angry3::Angry3:

Tho I agree with Jess in that it could be a dangerous assumption and I certainly don't want to encourage people to think negatively or to be paranoid, this is exactly the way my ex-wife acted when she cheated. Till then I had thought that a lot of psychology (transference, projection, etc.) were essentially naval gazing and had poo pooed them. They were so far from my own view of the world at the time that I was totally confused by her behaviour for quite a while. After I could no longer deny to myself that she had had an affair things became clearer and I had a new appreciation of psychology and it's ability to help understand and explain behaviours. Now I can easily see her various coping mechanisms at work during this portion of our marriage.

When I read Karinels' response it didn't seem entirely implausible to me. Perhaps it was also the voice of experience. Still given the information at hand I'd still assume that something simpler is going on.

sherib
10-22-2008, 09:31 PM
Along time ago my wife did the same thing, It was out of the blue. I thought she was okay with my dressing. But one night she just went off screaming. Why are you doing this to me? Why do you need to dress like that? I never got dressed around her again. She never say anything now but every now and then she'll by or give me something. Just the other day she gave me a fake diamond tennis braclet. Go figure

tony_confused
10-22-2008, 09:33 PM
you are so lucky i think to have gotten 6 years

darla_g
10-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I think Dancin might be onto something. Never underestimate the GG answer.